HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Who else might think this would help?(komi related)

Closed Thread

Old
04-11-2004, 03:32 PM
Tucker316*

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Tucker316*
Who else might think this would help?(komi related)

In a way to add some size to our FORWARDS, which we badly need, why not play komi as a winger? I realize in the playoffs you pretty much have to go with your top 6 D-men, cuz it's rather risky not to, but we could get komi in as a forward..then have him basically get his huge frame in front of the net and raycroft..he'd provide muscle and I think in the playoffs he'd pick it up and be that aggressive force we've wanted out of him more often now. We're down 2-0 and it couldn't hurt us. I'm sure he could handle that role well for now.
So we dont lose nothing from our D, but we add another guy who could play a better role then say some small player(which we have too much of..floaters included).

Hell, I'd try it. It never hurts to fiddle around in the playoffs while you're down.

Old
04-11-2004, 03:34 PM
Brisson11

Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
I wouldn't. But hell, I'm not a coach

Old
04-11-2004, 03:36 PM
Freaky Habs Fan

I would try it. Replace Langdon for Komi...last game, Langdon play 3 minutes so why not try Komi. He have a good shot and he can skate so if it's not working, he can keep the bench warm...

Closed Thread