HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tim Thomas

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-30-2009, 05:07 PM
  #1
RealKrug47*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dracut,Mass
Country: United States
Posts: 3,745
vCash: 500
Tim Thomas

why is it when the puck is behind him he just sits their on his knees and looks back at it like it will randomly stop in mid air. he did it last night, against the sens, and other games as well. Thomas needs to play those not watch them. he looks way to far out of the net as well. he is at the top of the crease the entire time, all 2 goals last night the players were BEHIND Timmy T. tighten up the top shelf and five-hole most of his goals given up have come from their.

RealKrug47* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2009, 06:47 PM
  #2
ap3lovr
Registered User
 
ap3lovr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Iqaluit
Posts: 4,491
vCash: 500
The Defense should be boxing those players out, they need to be more physical in close.

ap3lovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2009, 07:20 PM
  #3
Ference the Finger
Ference is my binky
 
Ference the Finger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Just North of Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 7,247
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruWINS View Post
why is it when the puck is behind him he just sits their on his knees and looks back at it like it will randomly stop in mid air. he did it last night, against the sens, and other games as well. Thomas needs to play those not watch them. he looks way to far out of the net as well. he is at the top of the crease the entire time, all 2 goals last night the players were BEHIND Timmy T. tighten up the top shelf and five-hole most of his goals given up have come from their.
This is one of the most ridiculous things I've read on HF, and that's saying something. You tell me how he possible could have seen either of those pucks. Both were so close in behind him there's not a chance he could have laid eyes on them. He did what goalies do when they don't know exactly where the puck is, but it's somewhere under them - he froze so as not to knock the puck in by hopping up looking for it.


He's out because he's taking away the shooters' angles. It's, you know, what good goalies do. And as for "tightening up the top shelf" - how in God's name is playing further back IN going to take away the angle from a top shelf shot.

Talk about someone who clearly doesn't understand the goalie position...

Ference the Finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2009, 09:10 PM
  #4
howaryuh
Registered User
 
howaryuh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Guelph, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,680
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruWINS View Post
why is it when the puck is behind him he just sits their on his knees and looks back at it like it will randomly stop in mid air. he did it last night, against the sens, and other games as well. Thomas needs to play those not watch them. he looks way to far out of the net as well. he is at the top of the crease the entire time, all 2 goals last night the players were BEHIND Timmy T. tighten up the top shelf and five-hole most of his goals given up have come from their.
Absolutely, perhaps we should trade TT for Toskala, or bring Raycroft back.
(Sorry, but this thread is a complete and utter fail)

howaryuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2009, 09:24 PM
  #5
LyndonByers
Registered User
 
LyndonByers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,117
vCash: 500
But , but he won the vezina last year. You know you can't say anything about the way he is playing now or his longterm contract. He is a vezina winner.

LyndonByers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2009, 09:51 PM
  #6
Bruinator
Registered User
 
Bruinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,222
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruWINS View Post
why is it when the puck is behind him he just sits their on his knees and looks back at it like it will randomly stop in mid air. he did it last night, against the sens, and other games as well. Thomas needs to play those not watch them. he looks way to far out of the net as well. he is at the top of the crease the entire time,
Quote:
all 2 goals
last night the players were BEHIND Timmy T. tighten up the top shelf and five-hole most of his goals given up have come from their.
Wow, that's alot!

Bruinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2009, 09:58 PM
  #7
Ference the Finger
Ference is my binky
 
Ference the Finger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Just North of Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 7,247
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyndonByers View Post
But , but he won the vezina last year. You know you can't say anything about the way he is playing now or his longterm contract. He is a vezina winner.
No one in this thread mentioned his Vezina last year. OP made ridiculous statements - ones that don't make sense for ANY goalie, Vezina winner or not. You want to say TT's not playing as well as we've seen him play (included how he played much of last year)? Fine - valid discussion. But to talk about how he should be playing the position, from someone who proved he doesn't even understand that position - not valid.

It's funny, the only posters who seem to bring up Thomas' Vezina last year are those who want to bash him, and who use it as an excuse to dismiss (without making any valid counter arguments to) Thomas defenders.

Ference the Finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2009, 09:58 PM
  #8
FROMSHORETOCHARA
Registered User
 
FROMSHORETOCHARA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,392
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyndonByers View Post
But , but he won the vezina last year. You know you can't say anything about the way he is playing now or his longterm contract. He is a vezina winner.
Exactly, it is never timmy's fault....just ask him, he and his worshippers will tell you.

Nah, stop the puck cleanly and not let it trickle in the crease when you have no idea where the hell it is? That's not the goalies fault, it is the d's fault for "not blocking out".

Bottom line, TT is playing better but not as well as he can or needs to. Even good game against ottowa he fought some pucks, fortunately in that game they trickled wide or hit post and didn't end up in the net, against NJ, he didn't get that break.

Tuuka is unproven, very talented possible elite goalie but unproven and with that contract TT ain't going anywhere so they need them both. TT has earned right to be number 1 but i will say this, before Manny fell apart last year Bruins had pretty much straight rotation for 3 months. Into january Manny played great, TT played great, and team played great.

Obviously, I am not his therapist but I suspect TT plays better when he is worrying about losing starts, when he feels a little challenged or even insulted. He plays best when he's mad. This is such a cliche I can't believe I am saying it but in this case, I actually think it is true.

Start Tuuka saturday and now that schedule is picking up with more frequent games play him close to half the time, until/unless he starts to play poorly (which I don't expect) or really great, then reassess.

I expect thomas will play better, like i said, he has improved already to some degree. But he better keep it up because if anyone thinks the TT we've seen so far would stand a chance in the playoffs against a brodeur (or his back-up Thursday night), a Fluery, a Ward, is crazy.

Light a fire under him Claude!

And this philosophy goes for my favorites too, notice the name, my fav or one of them is Z - great player and captain but Chara hasn't played well enough either - don't tell me how hard he works, don't tell me how much he cares, and don't tell me about climbing moutains or doing pull ups - just play better Zedeno (and I suspect he will, starting saturday - knock them oilers silly Z).

FROMSHORETOCHARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2009, 10:15 PM
  #9
Krejcpiece*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 237
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadLooch View Post
This is one of the most ridiculous things I've read on HF, and that's saying something. You tell me how he possible could have seen either of those pucks. Both were so close in behind him there's not a chance he could have laid eyes on them. He did what goalies do when they don't know exactly where the puck is, but it's somewhere under them - he froze so as not to knock the puck in by hopping up looking for it.


He's out because he's taking away the shooters' angles. It's, you know, what good goalies do. And as for "tightening up the top shelf" - how in God's name is playing further back IN going to take away the angle from a top shelf shot.

Talk about someone who clearly doesn't understand the goalie position...
absolutely agree 100% this is a stupiddddddd post. geeeeshh

Krejcpiece* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2009, 11:28 PM
  #10
SerenityRick
Registered User
 
SerenityRick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moultonborough, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 14,498
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SerenityRick
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadLooch View Post
This is one of the most ridiculous things I've read on HF, and that's saying something. You tell me how he possible could have seen either of those pucks. Both were so close in behind him there's not a chance he could have laid eyes on them. He did what goalies do when they don't know exactly where the puck is, but it's somewhere under them - he froze so as not to knock the puck in by hopping up looking for it.


He's out because he's taking away the shooters' angles. It's, you know, what good goalies do. And as for "tightening up the top shelf" - how in God's name is playing further back IN going to take away the angle from a top shelf shot.

Talk about someone who clearly doesn't understand the goalie position...
THANK YOU. If I had to write this I probably would have got banned from the obscenities I was prepared to spew haha.

SerenityRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 12:16 AM
  #11
Vic Rattlehead*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: St-Hubert, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 40,790
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadLooch View Post
This is one of the most ridiculous things I've read on HF, and that's saying something. You tell me how he possible could have seen either of those pucks. Both were so close in behind him there's not a chance he could have laid eyes on them. He did what goalies do when they don't know exactly where the puck is, but it's somewhere under them - he froze so as not to knock the puck in by hopping up looking for it.


He's out because he's taking away the shooters' angles. It's, you know, what good goalies do. And as for "tightening up the top shelf" - how in God's name is playing further back IN going to take away the angle from a top shelf shot.

Talk about someone who clearly doesn't understand the goalie position...

This.

Then again, the bandwagoners have flooded this forum, so it's not surprising people who have watched hockey for less than two years are making such asinine comments.

Vic Rattlehead* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 06:33 AM
  #12
Bridges31
Registered User
 
Bridges31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NH
Country: United States
Posts: 12,588
vCash: 500
That NJ game would have been 4-1 without Thomas' play. The Defense needs to stop letting these fowards push right in. I can't count how many times the opposing wingers go right along the boards and then the defense just backs off allowing them to cut right in and get a clear shot on net.

Edit: Another point with the 2 goals Thomas gave up: The Bruins need to hustle back to their own net and clear everyone out. There is no reason that the opposing team should be allowed to sit there and jam pucks in the net for garbage goals. I have yet to see the Bruins show any signs of being physical in front of their own net this season.

Bridges31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 06:35 AM
  #13
ODAAT
Registered User
 
ODAAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 31,471
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridges31 View Post
That NJ game would have been 4-1 without Thomas' play. The Defense needs to stop letting these fowards push right in. I can't count how many times the opposing wingers go right along the boards and then the defense just backs off allowing them to cut right in and get a clear shot on net.
Agreed, is TT where we would all like to see him be at this stage?? Probably not, but he, along with Bergy, have been the best 2 players on this team, funny how people quickly forget how fantastic he was just the other night against the Sens.

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 06:38 AM
  #14
Bridges31
Registered User
 
Bridges31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NH
Country: United States
Posts: 12,588
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
Agreed, is TT where we would all like to see him be at this stage?? Probably not, but he, along with Bergy, have been the best 2 players on this team, funny how people quickly forget how fantastic he was just the other night against the Sens.
If he plays well next game, people will be bowing to him and kissing his feet.

I swear, someone should make a step ladder for this bandwagon so people don't get hurt from constantly jumping off of it.

Bridges31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 09:35 AM
  #15
Lady Rhian
St. McQuaid he aint
 
Lady Rhian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lakes Region, NH
Posts: 22,688
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadLooch View Post
No one in this thread mentioned his Vezina last year. OP made ridiculous statements - ones that don't make sense for ANY goalie, Vezina winner or not. You want to say TT's not playing as well as we've seen him play (included how he played much of last year)? Fine - valid discussion. But to talk about how he should be playing the position, from someone who proved he doesn't even understand that position - not valid.

It's funny, the only posters who seem to bring up Thomas' Vezina last year are those who want to bash him, and who use it as an excuse to dismiss (without making any valid counter arguments to) Thomas defenders.

Maybe no one has mentioned it in this thread but anytime anyone who is seriously discussing Thomas' flaws this year like any other player on here people get the "but he's a Vezina trophy winner! How dare you criticize him and expect him to play better!" routine on here.

While I support Thomas fully and want him to do well like he has in the past I refuse to praise him from here to high heaven when he stinks up the joint (that goes for any goalie or player). He hasn't been playing his best this season and if anyone says differently than I fear that they're not watching him closely enough.

Lady Rhian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 10:49 AM
  #16
deliciouspie
the best post
 
deliciouspie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: sf, austin, here
Country: United States
Posts: 2,778
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to deliciouspie
the last four or so starts of his he looked pretty great, i'm not entirely sure what more you can ask for

coming to the top of the crease is generally a well accepted practice unless the situation dictates differently, neither of which times mentioned by the op qualify as

in conclusion, he's been fine and has heped steal one game, i'm sure we have other things to worry aboot

the other option is that i dont know what i'm talking about and WHAT ABOUT HIS 5 MILLIONSFOR TOO LONG GOD PROSPECTS ARE SO MUCH BETTER BECAUSE THEY ALWAYSMEET OR EXCEED THEIR CEILING RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH

or something
Posted via Mobile Device

deliciouspie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 11:10 AM
  #17
JRull86
Formerly Guiledoom
 
JRull86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Bing, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 11,635
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rhian View Post
Maybe no one has mentioned it in this thread but anytime anyone who is seriously discussing Thomas' flaws this year like any other player on here people get the "but he's a Vezina trophy winner! How dare you criticize him and expect him to play better!" routine on here.

While I support Thomas fully and want him to do well like he has in the past I refuse to praise him from here to high heaven when he stinks up the joint (that goes for any goalie or player). He hasn't been playing his best this season and if anyone says differently than I fear that they're not watching him closely enough.

A sane, reasonable post about TT finally! Thomas is good, but I will criticize the **** out of him when he plays like garbage, and he's had a few of those games so far. I don't care if he won the freakin Vezina last year, that was last year, it's such a childish, loser argument in my eyes.

That all said, the original post in this thread is laughable. I criticized TT in the GDT thread on that second goal, I thought it was a weak goal. However, after actually watching the rebroadcast of the game, it was the defense's fault (again). If you honestly think it's Thomas's fault for actually stopping the puck and letting it get under him just for a Devils player to walk in from a foot away and score you have no understanding of not only the goalie position, but hockey in general. Allowing the opposing team's player, especially someone like Darius friggin Zubris to waltz in there and score that goal is shameful.

Bottom line is the Bruins need to do work in front of their own net in times like that. They need to box out, the need to play their man, etc. You cannot fault a goalie for giving that up "because he was sitting there", when at that point it is the defenses fault to get the puck out of there.

JRull86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 11:27 AM
  #18
Neely08
Registered User
 
Neely08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North of Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 18,588
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyndonByers View Post
But , but he won the vezina last year. You know you can't say anything about the way he is playing now or his longterm contract. He is a vezina winner.
But, but...yeah, he did win the Vezina, what a bum. They don't just hand those out, you know. See Andrew Raycroft last night? How about Theodore? BRUTAL... that could be us.

What about the way he's playing now? The Ottawa game should have been another complete blow out. It wasn't, they had a chance to win only because of Thomas.

Want to whine about the Bruins? Choose criteria that's legitimate. They're horrible in their end. And, only looked improved in that regard against NJ because Jauques only sent in one forechecker. Until they tighten that up, the defense and offense will both suffer.

If Thomas makes the first save, but the D is beaten in body position everywhere around the net, guess what? They're going to score.

Btw... didn't mean to single out your post. Point is, Thomas is the least of their problems.


Last edited by Neely08: 10-31-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Neely08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 11:45 AM
  #19
SerenityRick
Registered User
 
SerenityRick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moultonborough, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 14,498
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SerenityRick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rhian View Post
Maybe no one has mentioned it in this thread but anytime anyone who is seriously discussing Thomas' flaws this year like any other player on here people get the "but he's a Vezina trophy winner! How dare you criticize him and expect him to play better!" routine on here.

While I support Thomas fully and want him to do well like he has in the past I refuse to praise him from here to high heaven when he stinks up the joint (that goes for any goalie or player). He hasn't been playing his best this season and if anyone says differently than I fear that they're not watching him closely enough.
Yeah.. that's not the context it's used in at all.. People bring up his Vezina when people question his overall ability. Of course him winning last year has no bearing this year but it's mentioned when people make a flat and rather stupid statement that he's a horrible goaltender. I don't think anyone has brought it up in the context you just used...

SerenityRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 12:00 PM
  #20
Lockheed301
Scope Dope
 
Lockheed301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Anchorage, AK
Country: United States
Posts: 2,917
vCash: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRick View Post
Yeah.. that's not the context it's used in at all.. People bring up his Vezina when people question his overall ability. Of course him winning last year has no bearing this year but it's mentioned when people make a flat and rather stupid statement that he's a horrible goaltender. I don't think anyone has brought it up in the context you just used...
Perfect post. Let me know when someone actually posts "Z0mg shut up thomas one the vehzina you cant talk like that about him!!".

Lockheed301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 12:22 PM
  #21
AK37
Registered User
 
AK37's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: RI
Country: United States
Posts: 3,778
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to AK37 Send a message via AIM to AK37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rhian View Post
Maybe no one has mentioned it in this thread but anytime anyone who is seriously discussing Thomas' flaws this year like any other player on here people get the "but he's a Vezina trophy winner! How dare you criticize him and expect him to play better!" routine on here.

While I support Thomas fully and want him to do well like he has in the past I refuse to praise him from here to high heaven when he stinks up the joint (that goes for any goalie or player). He hasn't been playing his best this season and if anyone says differently than I fear that they're not watching him closely enough.
EXACTLY LR!!!

Thomas has been shaky this year - the other night I was called a "Thomas basher" and the "how shaky was he when he won the Vezina last year" crowd was out in force.

We all want the same thing here - we all want the Bruins to win every game and we would all love both goalies to sport 0.00 GAA for the season. No player is exempt form criticism - and everyone on here is entitled to voice their opinions....within reason of course

AK37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 12:39 PM
  #22
ksp1957
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: South Shore
Posts: 17,204
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ksp1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rhian View Post
Maybe no one has mentioned it in this thread but anytime anyone who is seriously discussing Thomas' flaws this year like any other player on here people get the "but he's a Vezina trophy winner! How dare you criticize him and expect him to play better!" routine on here.

While I support Thomas fully and want him to do well like he has in the past I refuse to praise him from here to high heaven when he stinks up the joint (that goes for any goalie or player). He hasn't been playing his best this season and if anyone says differently than I fear that they're not watching him closely enough.
My guess is that if Rask lays an egg in the second and third periods, he'll get criticized without any problem. I Just want the same privilege when Thomas doesn't play up to snuff.

ksp1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 04:08 PM
  #23
Lady Rhian
St. McQuaid he aint
 
Lady Rhian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lakes Region, NH
Posts: 22,688
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRick View Post
Yeah.. that's not the context it's used in at all.. People bring up his Vezina when people question his overall ability. Of course him winning last year has no bearing this year but it's mentioned when people make a flat and rather stupid statement that he's a horrible goaltender. I don't think anyone has brought it up in the context you just used...
Oh but that is the correct context that it is being used SerenityRick. In most threads where someone mentions that Thomas didn't have a good game or his play is shaky there are about 4-5 posts that follow afterwards saying just about what I did in that little quote of mine.

I'm proud that he won the Vezina last season- and it was truly well deserved. However I am discussing Tim's play this year and I don't need to be reminded every single time I point out that he's not playing well that he is a Vezina trophy winner. I got that already. I saw him win it along with the rest of you.......

Lady Rhian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 04:22 PM
  #24
The Scarecrow
2011 Cup Champions
 
The Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fall River, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rhian View Post
Oh but that is the correct context that it is being used SerenityRick. In most threads where someone mentions that Thomas didn't have a good game or his play is shaky there are about 4-5 posts that follow afterwards saying just about what I did in that little quote of mine.

I'm proud that he won the Vezina last season- and it was truly well deserved. However I am discussing Tim's play this year and I don't need to be reminded every single time I point out that he's not playing well that he is a Vezina trophy winner. I got that already. I saw him win it along with the rest of you.......
Please. When some mentions he didn't have a good game or his play is shaky that's all they say? They jump all over him. When you have people on this board whos title under their username is "THOMAS SUCKS" I doubt the critiques are as civil as you make it seem.

This entire thread was started by someone who obviously has no idea about goaltenders playing angles. It was pointless. The thread starter was totally wrong about Thomas playing too far out. Thomas is very good at cutting down angles.

Show me a thread where even 3 posters, nevermind 4 or 5, right after someone said something about Thomas replied with "VEZINA OMG VEZINA."

The Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2009, 04:27 PM
  #25
Lockheed301
Scope Dope
 
Lockheed301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Anchorage, AK
Country: United States
Posts: 2,917
vCash: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Factory View Post
Please. When some mentions he didn't have a good game or his play is shaky that's all they say? They jump all over him. When you have people on this board whos title under their username is "THOMAS SUCKS" I doubt the critiques are as civil as you make it seem.

This entire thread was started by someone who obviously has no idea about goaltenders playing angles. It was pointless. The thread starter was totally wrong about Thomas playing too far out. Thomas is very good at cutting down angles.

Show me a thread where even 3 posters, nevermind 4 or 5, right after someone said something about Thomas replied with "VEZINA OMG VEZINA."
Well put my fellow Fall Riverite.

Lockheed301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.