HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

A Few things about last night's game

Closed Thread

Old
04-12-2004, 01:54 PM
danboulie

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to danboulie
A Few things about last night's game

I was in section 109, row J, seat 7 (about 13 rows back from ice, basically looking directly at theo's blocker in the 1st & 3rd)

I got to the game at 6:25, and went down to ice level to take some pics of the Habs practising. I got some really good one's (like Souray taking a slapshot).

Dowd was really close to me, so I hit the glass a few times. He turned around, and wehn he saw me with the camera he made a funny face at me for the picture. Unfortunately he turned around before I took the pic, so I have a picture of the back of his head.

My brother, father, and I started the "Raycroft" chant about 8 times during the course of the game.

We had the wave happening, and it made a bout 3 or 4 laps around the Bell Centre before it died.

The atmosphere was absolutely incredible.

The few Burins fans at the game were heckled like crazy.

After the game, I saw a guy sitting on the sidewalk crying. I asked one of the guys standing around and eh said it was a Bruins fan causing problems so the cops pepper sprayed him.

As I was walking up the sidewalk to the appartment, I saw a guy with a teddy bear hanging from a noose. I took a picture of it, and I'll upload that, along with some others when I get home to my own computer.

GO HABS GO!!!

Old
04-12-2004, 01:58 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphotic
I was in section 109, row J, seat 7 (about 13 rows back from ice, basically looking directly at theo's blocker in the 1st & 3rd)

I got to the game at 6:25, and went down to ice level to take some pics of the Habs practising. I got some really good one's (like Souray taking a slapshot).

Dowd was really close to me, so I hit the glass a few times. He turned around, and wehn he saw me with the camera he made a funny face at me for the picture. Unfortunately he turned around before I took the pic, so I have a picture of the back of his head.

My brother, father, and I started the "Raycroft" chant about 8 times during the course of the game.

We had the wave happening, and it made a bout 3 or 4 laps around the Bell Centre before it died.

The atmosphere was absolutely incredible.

The few Burins fans at the game were heckled like crazy.

After the game, I saw a guy sitting on the sidewalk crying. I asked one of the guys standing around and eh said it was a Bruins fan causing problems so the cops pepper sprayed him.

As I was walking up the sidewalk to the appartment, I saw a guy with a teddy bear hanging from a noose. I took a picture of it, and I'll upload that, along with some others when I get home to my own computer.

GO HABS GO!!!
good stuff, can't wait for the pics....a guy with a teddy bear hanging from a noose (a nose) priceless

Old
04-12-2004, 02:04 PM
mcphee

You should be ashamed of yourself. You apparently annoyed a Bruin poster or two.There's no place for this kind of behaviour. Good Job Aphotic. I hope it wasn't your pepper spray. That would be wrong.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:04 PM
Vicious

Send a message via MSN to Vicious
lol.. Sounds awesome. I'm looking forward to the pics.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Masao

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
You should be ashamed of yourself. You apparently annoyed a Bruin poster or two.There's no place for this kind of behaviour. Good Job Aphotic. I hope it wasn't your pepper spray. That would be wrong.
He sais the COPS, lol.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Darz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphotic

Ah.....when will JOHNNY learn?

Last edited by Darz: 04-12-2004 at 02:22 PM.
Old
04-12-2004, 03:59 PM
chicpea*

Pepper spray eh? So that's how you get rid of them. I've tried reasoning, taunting, compassionate conservatism - but they just keep posting.

Closed Thread