HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

OT - where to stay for a game

Old
11-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Cull909

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cull909
OT - where to stay for a game

Coming down from CT, is there a good place to stay near the stadium? Is Ft Lauderdale nearby?

Cull909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2009, 11:45 AM
jglenn001

Send a message via AIM to jglenn001
Theres a crown plaza hotel by the sawgrass mills mall which is across the street to the bank atlantic center..If your going to stay in Ft. Lauderdale you'll need to rent a car. Public transportation down here is horrendous to say the least.

jglenn001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2009, 02:11 PM
jol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglenn001 View Post
Theres a crown plaza hotel by the sawgrass mills mall which is across the street to the bank atlantic center..If your going to stay in Ft. Lauderdale you'll need to rent a car. Public transportation down here is horrendous to say the least.
I guess that hotel, crown plaza, is not getting enough visitors. It's been listed as 60 days behind of its mortgage, might get a good deal.

JOL

jol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Cull909

Send a message via AIM to Cull909
Hey thanks! I'm a habs fan coming down for New Years eve with my GF... Thinking the beach would be good for a few days this FT Lauderdale... Is the drive over easy?

Thanks again

Cull909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2009, 04:50 PM
NJ_CATS_FAN
We Suck Yet Again

I highly suggest staying at the Crown Plaza hotel right across from the Sawgrass Mills mall. Every time I come down, thats where I stay. Absolute perfect location. They also offer a free shuttle within a 3 mile radius of the hotel so they drop you off at the arena before the game. Right next door is a TGI Fridays and across the street is an Arbys and then the mall.

Of course my trips are usually for 1 night, just for a game, but I highly suggest this hotel, especially if you are going to a Panthers game.

NJ_CATS_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote