HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

You're kidding me!

Closed Thread

Old
04-13-2004, 09:20 PM
GoM

vCash: 500
You're kidding me!

Thanks to good ol emergency-shift at work, I missed the Preds game (radio) today. I also get to miss tommorrow's Leafs game due to work, but that's another story.

Anyway....A FRICKIN BLOODY SHUTOUT WITH FRICKIN LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO ITS FRICKIN HEAD!

What happened in the game, I don't feel like sifting through the GDT

Old
04-13-2004, 09:44 PM
Jarnberg

The Wings came out shooting again, outshooting Nashville by alot. Walker makes a great pass to Sullivan to send him on a breakway. Sully goes backhand and roofs it. Detroit continues to put shots on Vokoun, although alot were from far out with no one in front of him. Orszagh scores with Tootoo crashing the net to put Nashville up 2-0. Nashville scores 2 minutes into the third period after Johnson BLASTS a rebound into the net. Legace is then pulled. Nashville closes the game out. Couple of concerns for the Preds. Obviously we can't continue to expect Vokoun to stop 40 shots a game. I have a feeling the Wings are going to start scoring and scoring alot. The Preds PP has been SHOCKING. Horrible power play. Zidlicky is needed back badly. The refs were once again horrible, calling bad calls all night on both teams.

The crowd was rocking again, wish I could have been at this one, but hopefully I'll be there Saturday. That Sunday game really was something else for me.

Old
04-14-2004, 12:23 AM
jstreet

vCash: 50
Good that we are scoring 3 goals per game now.,,but the SOG is quite alarming. We are very fortunate that their PP is as bad as ours.

Old
04-14-2004, 12:35 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnlikestars
Good that we are scoring 3 goals per game now.,,but the SOG is quite alarming. We are very fortunate that their PP is as bad as ours.

i think it's more a case of the PK being REALLY good than the PPs being all that bad.

Closed Thread