HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Hab fans boo national anthem

Closed Thread

Old
04-12-2004, 01:42 PM
Mr.Brownov*

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mr.Brownov*
I was at the game last night.Not sticking up for the booing canadians out there,but IMO,it was directed against the bruins themselves.Cause beyond the booing,there wasn't f*#% USA chants,it was f&+^ you bruins throughout the whole arena.Personally,they shouldn't mix *** politics with sports.I don't hold americans accountable for Bush's actions.Or the people of Quebec for a *** Pariseau.Its **** when this stuff happens.

Old
04-12-2004, 01:43 PM
habaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchy1
Help me out here again if you don't mind lads, Not being from or living in NA some of this stuff just goes right by me.

habaholic.

You said "Thank you!! Finally someone with a brain. People are too sensitive nowadays. Hab fans have done this for ages, they're not disrespecting the US anthem, they're just booing whatever represents the other team, in this case the US national anthem represented the bruins, so they booed".

So if I understand your point you are saying that since Habfans have been booing the national anthems for ages that it is alright that they do?

Or maybe you are saying that they are booing the actual players on the team they are facing, if that is the case then why not boo the Canadien Anthem as well? I mean, most of the players on every team or from Canada so if it is simply to say "we don't like you players" and you want to make that statement by booing the national anthem then don't you think it is a silly thing to do?

Don't they call the starting line ups for both teams prior to the start of the game?

Doesn't that provide enough of a chance to boo the opposition?

I can't follow your logic mate, sorry about that. Maybe I am missing something.

I also am one of the people though who reckon that it is nonsense to play the anthems anyway. Of course, if you wanted to play your home teams anthem, that is one thing, to play both is just daft.

I would think that if it is just a few unrulys then the rest of the fans should be booing them afterwards but who knows.

It sounded like more on the tele but that can be deceiving.

I have read enough other opinions though to have had my first question answered and cheers to you lot for that. I truly thought that I might have missed something that had happened. I cheered the Habs all game long and thought it were a good game by both sides. I hope that the Yanks don't follow suite and prove themselves as totally classless and foolish as them few drunken fools in Mont did by doing the same but I bet they do.
I'm not saying it's OK to boo the anthem, not at all, all I'm saying is that the booing was taken out of context. They do call the starting lineups at the beginning of the game and yes the fans boo the opposing team at that time as well. But they just continued on through the anthems and into the game as well. I don't know if you watched yesterday's game but the fans were going nuts from beginning to end. It was awesome to see that.

I also, like yourself, don't believe the anthems should be played before any sport events as I don't think that politics and leisure should be mixed together. There is something that people have to understand is that Montreal fans are extremely passionate about their hockey team and the last thing on their mind at game time is the political situation in the US....which leads me to believe that it wasn't a sign of disrespect towards the US of A.......that's all I'm saying!

Hope this clears it up for you!!

Old
04-12-2004, 01:48 PM
didjuicythat
@m_desroches

I agree with what posters "go kim johnson said" and "habaolic" said... you are absolutely right. People are becoming sensitive too easily. I have said it on another thread, I was at the Bell Centre and basically the booing only came from the Molson Export Zone where most fans are already drunk before the game is even started. This is getting out of proportion. It's not really against the USA, because if so, the anthem would be booed every single game this season, which is not the case. The fact is the Habs are playing the Boston Bruins, one of their most hatred rivals, and people in Montreal really don't like Boston and their fans (actually I was having supper in a restaurant in the Bell Centre before the game started and people started booing every time someone wearing a Bruins jersey came in). Like I said, it was classless, but some American people are taking this way too seriously.

The booings had nothing to do with politics, it was about hockey.

P.S.: The poster who said half of the province of Quebec weren't proud to be Canadians is way out. Actually, Quebec voted for a Liberal Gouvernment last year... so I don't see the point. I chanted the Canadian anthem myself and I was proud of it... I don't feel like it's bad thing.

Old
04-12-2004, 01:49 PM
KOMO_ROCKS

Send a message via ICQ to KOMO_ROCKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayouche5
I know it's classless, but it's not like the 21 000 people booed it. It's a bunch of drunk guys who hate the bruins. Do not put all the Habs fan in the same bag.
Exactly

Old
04-12-2004, 02:03 PM
syc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry
They have done it in the past in Montreal. Your right. There is no excuse for that type of behavior and it is embarassing and classless.

The sad part is that in years gone by the Montreal hockey club had an excellent reputation as a class outfit. Too bad the fans now are tarnishing the great Montreal hockey tradition. They should be ashamed.
You Vancouver fans are also guilty of doing it so you better not jump on the Habs fans to fast.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:13 PM
Blackshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy Version 1.3
I found it quite funny in a hypocritical way how loudly they cheered the Canadian national anthem. 50% of them, if we are to go by the numbers from the last referendum, want to separate from Canada. There is no pleasing these people.
Ho well Ho well.
I think you dont get it.
I'm a a french canadian from Québec. I really like Canada and i'm proud of my country and I cheer for the national anthem before a hockey game. But if i get the choice to seperate Québec from Canada i will vote yes. Does this mean i hate Canada ? certainly not!. Most french Canadians are proud that Jean Crétien didnt go in Irak and that he had the balls to stand up in front of the US. Most french Canadiens are proud of Canada (i do) but some like me think that Québec is a different nation with a different culture. Would i boo the national Anthem of USA? Maybe, since they can't make a difference between a french Canadian and a guy from france (i saw one once thats about it). Since they think that french have no "guts" for not going to war, no guts for following the international laws, no guts for analysing a situation with the brain insteed of the heart, no guts for not killing thousans of people to have a chance to find something that might kill less people in their country (WMD anyone) no guts for "simulating" a civil war in irak for taking the oil and stay there for years (the market bombing anyone remember it?). Since they are blinded by patriotism wich is giving the right of doing anything for the cause of "Freedom" and the "Security". Elliminate terrorism?. You cannot eliminate that. How can the government can elliminate fear? How can you tell someone is a terrorist or not and what you do with them? Hold them illegaly on an island (guatamo bay?). Before WW2,the Nazi told that Jews were terrorists. Do we will make Terrorists extemination camps? How far do they will want to go.
Well does most of french canadiens like the american goverment ? No
Does this give them a feeling of hate? maybe
But i did read somewhere that hate is the anger of the weak.
So some people there in the Bell center showed their anger to the world.
Their only way individualy to show it directly to the american.

Ho well i dont want to go in a political flame war.. I guess this will degenerate, sorry about that that's just my opinion. I'm sorry if I offence anyone. msg me in private if you want to reply to my post. (Dont flame me I love you all )
(sorry for some spelling errors in this text)

Last edited by Blackshad: 04-12-2004 at 02:21 PM.
Old
04-12-2004, 02:20 PM
punchy1

Cheers habholic.

I would say though that I did watch the game on the tele and it seemed like the fans all started booing the American Anthem from there. It didn't seem like it were a few fans and I am happy to hear that it were an idiotic and moronic few who did it.

I do also agree as said that mixing pleasure and politics is daft though everyone does it.

It gives me that false patriotism feeling. Like you may not agree but the moment your flag goes up you bloody well better cheer. All I can tell from my mates in the states and in Canada is that none of you lot are all too happy with your governments at the moment so being made to stand up and sing your anthem at the start of a bloody sporting match is silly if not sad.

I would contend that no matter how it is intended that it isn't people being over sensitive when they hear their countries anthem being booed by another country. The Yanks have a case when they have to deal with it all of the time by those around the world burning their flags and such. Having to hear it from their freinds and neighbors is just pathetic and wrong.

If Canada where suprise invaded or a 9/11 attack happened, you could count on America to step in and back your play in any way imaginable. As a Kiwi, when we have footbal matches that have other countries teams in them that we simply hate, we would just never even begin to think of doing anything but politely clapping for their country even though we might give the lads a right smart bashing.

My point is that if I were in the stands and heard some jackanape acting a hoon and actually booing another countries anthem, I would give him the business and so would my mates and likely, the rest of the stadium. I think that we can control our hatered of our opponents long enough to be respectful while another countries anthem is being played.

Even though NONE of them should be played to begin with.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Legend06

Quote:
They have done it in the past in Montreal. Your right. There is no excuse for that type of behavior and it is embarassing and classless.

The sad part is that in years gone by the Montreal hockey club had an excellent reputation as a class outfit. Too bad the fans now are tarnishing the great Montreal hockey tradition. They should be ashamed.
Hey I don't know why Montreal fans don't boo it more often.....Not to pisss off american citizens and players but as a statement against it's evil governmment and the evil that they perpatrate in other countries and in their own........I don't think we should hide our feelings when it comes to a nations that doesn't deserve the support of it's own people and asks us Candians to cheer their anthem blindly.......it's not gutless........just my early morning thoughts.........just so you know I wasn't booing the anthem I was silent.......

Old
04-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshad
Ho well Ho well.
I think you dont get it.
I'm a a french canadian from Québec. I really like Canada and i'm proud of my country and I cheer for the national anthem before a hockey game. But if i get the choice to seperate Québec from Canada i will vote yes. Does this mean i hate Canada ? certainly not!. Most french Canadians are proud that Jean Crétien didnt go in Irak and that he had the balls to stand up in front of the US. Most french Canadiens are proud of Canada (i do) but some like me think that Québec is a different nation with a different culture. Would i boo the national Anthem of USA? Maybe, since they can't make a difference between a french Canadian and a guy from france (i saw one once thats about it). Since they think that french have no "guts" for not going to war, no guts for following the international laws, no guts for analysing a situation with the brain insteed of the heart, no guts for not killing thousans of people to have a chance to find something that might kill less people in their country (WMD anyone) no guts for "simulating" a civil war in irak for taking the oil and stay there for years (the market bombing anyone remember it?). Since they are blinded by patriotism wich is giving the right of doing anything for the cause of "Freedom" and the "Security". Elliminate terrorism?. You cannot eliminate that. How can the government can elliminate fear? How can you tell someone is a terrorist or not and what you do with them? Hold them illegaly on an island (guatamo bay?). Before WW2,the Nazi told that Jews were terrorists. Do we will make Terrorists extemination camps? How far do they will want to go.

Ho well i dont want to go in a political flame war.. I guess this will degenerate, sorry about that that's just my opinion. I'm sorry if I offence anyone. msg me in private if you want to reply to my post. (Dont flame me I love you all )
You can rationalize it all you want but its still no class. You dont boo an entire nation because you dont like their government. YOur hatred for their government should not be taken out on the guy in the street who is getting thru life just like the rest of us. Use your brain. You bring same on the habs organization.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:31 PM
Other Dave

It's just a song, and one that has no business being featured prominently in an apolitical event.

Other Dave

Old
04-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Histrion

Send a message via MSN to Histrion
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsFan
P.S.: The poster who said half of the province of Quebec weren't proud to be Canadians is way out. Actually, Quebec voted for a Liberal Gouvernment last year... so I don't see the point. I chanted the Canadian anthem myself and I was proud of it... I don't feel like it's bad thing.
This is OT, but this argument is WEAK. People voted Liberals to get rid of the PQ, even separatists voted for the Liberals because they feel the PQ was an old party that was getting to corrupted. Now, after one year, the Liberals are breaking records of most unpopular party one year after being elected. The surveys indicate that, as of right now, about 50% of the Québecois wants to seperate. For the French Québecois, it would be 60% or higher.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:40 PM
Blackshad

Quote:
You can rationalize it all you want but its still no class. You dont boo an entire nation because you dont like their government. YOur hatred for their government should not be taken out on the guy in the street who is getting thru life just like the rest of us. Use your brain. You bring same on the habs organization.
Well people in the Bell center last night didnt boo the Americans but their anthem : something that they like. They need to seperate themselve from what they are and what they like. Also they need to get it the another level when they analyse a situation.. Do the people boing the anthem last night were boing Americains because they are Boston fans? i dont think so. If the Canadian anthem would be booed i would ask myself why before saying that they dont like Canadians. They maybe dont like something Canadians did but not the whole people of a country. Maybe its just that people here doesnt take the anthem as serious as americans do and they dont realise what it does it to them when they are booing it. Maybe they just cant find out why some people are doing it.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Masao

Quote:
95% of the guys who actually booed the US anthem before the game yesterday don't have enough money to afford a computer and could only afford to sit near the roof with the 20$ tickets.

If the tickets in the Bell Centre would be cheaper they'd probably boo the anthem every game. That's the way it is here. If you go in a poor neighborhood in Montreal you'd find the kind of people who rip apart Canadian and US flags and who hang the Quebec one on their porch.

Most of those "men" who booed the anthem are one of two kinds:

- Middle-aged bearded fat drunkard dressed in cheap labour clothes who spent their paychecks on booze and who hate Canadians and Americans
- Young slummer teens who are on the streets everytimes there's a manifestation and who have no idea what it really means when you burn an US flag

Do you really think people from Westmount or Outremont would boo the USA anthem? No. The ones who boo the anthem have no sense of culture at all... they're just the twinks who drink all day, beat their wives, don't know how to use a razor, don't speak a ****ing word of english and find nothing better to do than to buy cheap tickets to a hockey game and boo the US anthem at the top of their lungs. These guys can't tell Washington DC from the ****ing state of Washington at the other end of the country. Heck, they probably can't even tell you where Florida is on a map.

I hope this doesn't come off as "the poor people boo the anthem! they have no class and no culture!"
I'm not one to discriminate against people for social status or whatever... but damn, I've lived in a poor neighborhood for some years and I was simply surrounded by those stupid jerks. And not only then and there, but at many places I would go to if I start talking about a recent trip I made in the US I'd undoubtedly have a bunch of drunkards yelling at me that 'america sucks' or whatever they can blurt out. If I try to argue, pretty much every time I realize they don't know a damn thing and don't even speak a word of english, like a lot of people here unfortunately.

I've been living in Quebec since the early 1990s and I never cease to be amazed at some people here... they just make me want to until I die.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

Quote:
It may not show much class (and here we're drifting far away from the actual event of drunken Habs fans booing Bruins = US Anthem and wandering into hypothetical-land)... but... if you want to express public dissatisfaction with the US government, and you live in Montreal, what other outlet do you propose?

And I wouldn't have thought that booing an anthem was "taking it out on the guy in the street who is getting thru life just like the rest of us"... but maybe I give that guy in the street too much credit? Surely he should be able to figure out that the booing fans don't know him from Bill Berg, and therefore any expression of disrespect towards the US anthem is far more likely to be related to their leader or foreign policy? Of which a good number of guys on the street also oppose themselves (judging by all the recent junkmails I'm getting with Iraq=Vietnam rantings)?

Old
04-12-2004, 02:48 PM
punchy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshad
Ho well Ho well.
I think you dont get it.

So you would be one of the "few" who felt it right to boo an entire country for the actions of a president and his cabinet that the majourity of its people didn't elect during a sporting event because you have a different political point of veiw when the world is watching?

Class act mate.

I am in New Zealand. In order to watch some of the hockey matches I want to I have to go to pub to do so. I get my mates excited about the game and actually have converted a nice little number of Kiwis into hockeyfans during my time.

Yesterday we are getting ready to watch the game. It is early in the day when we started watching the game and I had just told my mates that "this is the team that exudes class and character" and how you used to have to wear a suit to even go to the games.

I told them how this is sort of like the All Blacks of Canada and how while some would argue that the Maple Leafs are Canada's team, the Habs represent the people of Canada to the rest of the world.

So we are sitting there, waiting for the game to start and watching everything, we watch on a backdoor feed type of thing so we miss some of the announcers.

The line ups are called and the Canadien anthem is played and we all sing along and talk about how pretty it is. The American anthem comes up and we all start singing and then everyone sort of stops as we listen to the loud booing that is going on.

I will leave it to say that of the 17 people in the bar that not a one of them thought that the Canadiens and its fans were anything more than classless hoons and how absolutely rubbish and daft a thing that were to do.

I have been to both countries and have mates from both places so I understand a little better how it weren't much of a thing and came here and found my feelings to be well founded.

Your post shows me that while the majourity of people who were at the game last night might be solid a grand folks like everywhere else in the world that there are always people like yourself who will take any chance they have to make an ass out of themselves at the expence of everyone else.

Anthems are a silly thing to have in sporting events unless they are the olympics or an event like that but as long as they are there, you would think that those in attendence would have the class and dignity to allow their political points of veiw to remain personal instead of inflicting them on the rest of us watching.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:49 PM
Blackshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masao
95% of the guys who actually booed the US anthem before the game yesterday don't have enough money to afford a computer and could only afford to sit near the roof with the 20$ tickets.

If the tickets in the Bell Centre would be cheaper they'd probably boo the anthem every game. That's the way it is here. If you go in a poor neighborhood in Montreal you'd find the kind of people who rip apart Canadian and US flags and who hang the Quebec one on their porch.

Most of those "men" who booed the anthem are one of two kinds:

- Middle-aged bearded fat drunkard dressed in cheap labour clothes who spent their paychecks on booze and who hate Canadians and Americans
- Young slummer teens who are on the streets everytimes there's a manifestation and who have no idea what it really means when you burn an US flag

Do you really think people from Westmount or Outremont would boo the USA anthem? No. The ones who boo the anthem have no sense of culture at all... they're just the twinks who drink all day, beat their wives, don't know how to use a razor, don't speak a ****ing word of english and find nothing better to do than to buy cheap tickets to a hockey game and boo the US anthem at the top of their lungs. These guys can't tell Washington DC from the ****ing state of Washington at the other end of the country. Heck, they probably can't even tell you where Florida is on a map.

I hope this doesn't come off as "the poor people boo the anthem! they have no class and no culture!"
I'm not one to discriminate against people for social status or whatever... but damn, I've lived in a poor neighborhood for some years and I was simply surrounded by those stupid jerks. And not only then and there, but at many places I would go to if I start talking about a recent trip I made in the US I'd undoubtedly have a bunch of drunkards yelling at me that 'america sucks' or whatever they can blurt out. If I try to argue, pretty much every time I realize they don't know a damn thing and don't even speak a word of english, like a lot of people here unfortunately.

I've been living in Quebec since the early 1990s and I never cease to be amazed at some people here... they just make me want to until I die.
I dont think so, most of the people of my university are very concerned about politics and i would say 70 % of them doesnt like the way USA is governed right now. So wouldnt be surprise if some of them booed the USA anthem.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:54 PM
punchy1

If you want to take a shot at America or another country, this is a suggestion, write them a letter. Write a letter to the local press about how you feel. Let your elected officials know about it etc.

Do something pro active AWAY FROM A SPORTING EVENT where it simply has no place.

It only makes everyone look bad. You end up speaking for everyone and that is unfair when not everyone shares your point of veiw.

Write a letter. Stand a corner shouting about it. Start your own website or go on talk shows do whatever else you want to call into question another person or countries politics, just don't do it at a Sporting Event, that is just stupid.

Old
04-12-2004, 02:54 PM
Blackshad

Quote:
So you would be one of the "few" who felt it right to boo an entire country for the actions of a president and his cabinet that the majourity of its people didn't elect during a sporting event because you have a different political point of veiw when the world is watching?

Class act mate.

I am in New Zealand. In order to watch some of the hockey matches I want to I have to go to pub to do so. I get my mates excited about the game and actually have converted a nice little number of Kiwis into hockeyfans during my time.

Yesterday we are getting ready to watch the game. It is early in the day when we started watching the game and I had just told my mates that "this is the team that exudes class and character" and how you used to have to wear a suit to even go to the games.

I told them how this is sort of like the All Blacks of Canada and how while some would argue that the Maple Leafs are Canada's team, the Habs represent the people of Canada to the rest of the world.

So we are sitting there, waiting for the game to start and watching everything, we watch on a backdoor feed type of thing so we miss some of the announcers.

The line ups are called and the Canadien anthem is played and we all sing along and talk about how pretty it is. The American anthem comes up and we all start singing and then everyone sort of stops as we listen to the loud booing that is going on.

I will leave it to say that of the 17 people in the bar that not a one of them thought that the Canadiens and its fans were anything more than classless hoons and how absolutely rubbish and daft a thing that were to do.

I have been to both countries and have mates from both places so I understand a little better how it weren't much of a thing and came here and found my feelings to be well founded.

Your post shows me that while the majourity of people who were at the game last night might be solid a grand folks like everywhere else in the world that there are always people like yourself who will take any chance they have to make an ass out of themselves at the expence of everyone else.

Anthems are a silly thing to have in sporting events unless they are the olympics or an event like that but as long as they are there, you would think that those in attendence would have the class and dignity to allow their political points of veiw to remain personal instead of inflicting them on the rest of us watching.
I like your post but not this thing.
Quote:
But remember that people that booed the anthem doesnt fealt do boo a whole nation. (And remember that i didnt booed anywone )

Old
04-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Dagopred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack
why do they even sing the national anthems?

they dont sing the canadian national anthem in nashville but they sing the american in canada. why?

just stick to the country your in.

I thought your national anthem was "Oh Canada"! I didn't realize we'd been singing the wrong anthem every time a Canadian team played here.

Old
04-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Blackshad

Quote:
If you want to take a shot at America or another country, this is a suggestion, write them a letter. Write a letter to the local press about how you feel. Let your elected officials know about it etc.

Do something pro active AWAY FROM A SPORTING EVENT where it simply has no place.

It only makes everyone look bad. You end up speaking for everyone and that is unfair when not everyone shares your point of veiw.

Write a letter. Stand a corner shouting about it. Start your own website or go on talk shows do whatever else you want to call into question another person or countries politics, just don't do it at a Sporting Event, that is just stupid.
Yeah i know it look bad, but sometime some people just can't do things like that, they feel that their opinon on the world doesnt count at all and when they can't exprimate themselves. No matter whats the way, they will do it. I dont think thats stupid, i think that show the feeling of some people : being too small to change or say anything that can change the world. (See why some poor people are louder..)

Old
04-12-2004, 03:28 PM
didjuicythat
@m_desroches

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome`
This is OT.
You are right, it was off topic.
I didn't mean to start a debate about politics in Quebec, as I honestly don't give much attention to that.

Old
04-12-2004, 03:32 PM
bb_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luongofan
Yea, I should probably state something along those lines. I don't hate all Hab fans, just the ones who are classless enough to do this. I didn't even get to see it, so I don't know how many were booing.

i hate all Hab's fans, but it has nothing to do with what they boo, i was just born that way......

Old
04-12-2004, 03:43 PM
electric

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb_fan
i hate all Hab's fans, but it has nothing to do with what they boo, i was just born that way......

*points to bb_fan's chest*

Hey, you've got something there!

*hits bb_fan's nose with his finger as he looks down*

Old
04-12-2004, 04:30 PM
Coburnfan05

Quote:
Originally Posted by luongofan
The team they are playing has nothing to do with it. It's freaking rude to disgrace a country like that. We know they would all be here crying if it was us booing their national anthem.

I really don't care. If they want to make themselves look like ****, that's their decision to make.
True Quebecors (not everyone) have generally never really liked American culture, politics etc...

Habs fans are great hockey fans but the ones in attendance who boo the US anthem are ignorant. I am sure if are there American born players on the Habs they don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Coburnfan05: 04-12-2004 at 04:45 PM.
Old
04-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Coburnfan05

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome`
This is OT, but this argument is WEAK. People voted Liberals to get rid of the PQ, even separatists voted for the Liberals because they feel the PQ was an old party that was getting to corrupted. Now, after one year, the Liberals are breaking records of most unpopular party one year after being elected. The surveys indicate that, as of right now, about 50% of the Québecois wants to seperate. For the French Québecois, it would be 60% or higher.
They should let us anglophones in the rest of the country vote as well...Then we will all be happy...Quebec on it's own & Canada on it's own. Then we will sneak up on you in the night and destroy your government and force you to speak english.

Last edited by Coburnfan05: 04-12-2004 at 04:46 PM.
Closed Thread