HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Student Ticket Deals

Closed Thread

Old
11-05-2009, 04:07 AM
EbencoyE

vCash: 500
Student Ticket Deals

I keep hearing about these awesome deals for students at Lightning games. Is it just Hillsborough County students and just certain games? (I go to college in Pinellas)

Also, are there good deals for lower bowl seats? Not sure if I want to go to Tampa for anything less than a decent view.

Thanks!

Old
11-05-2009, 05:45 AM
BRichards19

I emailed my ticket rep like a month ago to see if he could bend the rules for a high schooler but I've still yet to get an answer.

Going to have to email him again.

Old
11-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Sear91

I'm assuming you just go to the box office and show them your college ID. Haven't tried it yet, but if there's a team I really want to see on one of those nights I'll give it a go.

Old
11-05-2009, 09:30 AM
sonny side up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbencoyE View Post
I keep hearing about these awesome deals for students at Lightning games. Is it just Hillsborough County students and just certain games? (I go to college in Pinellas)

Also, are there good deals for lower bowl seats? Not sure if I want to go to Tampa for anything less than a decent view.

Thanks!
Not sure on the counties in which it applies to.. I am a USF student on the Tampa campus and my friends and I goto pretty much every game we can make it to.. and the only reason we dont make it is because of school stuff, not because we can't get tix.. But really, if its a USF ID, I'm sure you can get in, if it's someone like Saint Leo or Stetson, I dont konw.

As far as the deals.. You can get 100 or 200 level tix for 20 bucks.. anywhere in those sections except the first two rows in the 100 and I think the first in the 200s.. But you also get $8 300 level tix...

Don't tell everyone in the world about the tix, but just let a couple people know.. I know most of the time people are too chicken to try it out cause it sounds too good to be true and they think its only certain nights, but it's whenever they have tickets available to sell.. And seeing the attendance on the last few games (even opening night), I don't think we will have one sell out.

But it's worth a shot to go, even if your from Pinellas.. or call them and ask if its for all college students or just hillsborough.. but really, they dont even look at the ID closely, they just see that you have one.

Old
11-05-2009, 11:29 AM
EbencoyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny side up View Post
Not sure on the counties in which it applies to.. I am a USF student on the Tampa campus and my friends and I goto pretty much every game we can make it to.. and the only reason we dont make it is because of school stuff, not because we can't get tix.. But really, if its a USF ID, I'm sure you can get in, if it's someone like Saint Leo or Stetson, I dont konw.

As far as the deals.. You can get 100 or 200 level tix for 20 bucks.. anywhere in those sections except the first two rows in the 100 and I think the first in the 200s.. But you also get $8 300 level tix...

Don't tell everyone in the world about the tix, but just let a couple people know.. I know most of the time people are too chicken to try it out cause it sounds too good to be true and they think its only certain nights, but it's whenever they have tickets available to sell.. And seeing the attendance on the last few games (even opening night), I don't think we will have one sell out.

But it's worth a shot to go, even if your from Pinellas.. or call them and ask if its for all college students or just hillsborough.. but really, they dont even look at the ID closely, they just see that you have one.
Awesome, thanks!

Old
11-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Sear91

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny side up View Post

Hmm, I go to USF as well, so all I have to do is show them my ID in the box office and I get that 20$ lower level deal? Sounds too good to be true!

Old
11-05-2009, 02:43 PM
sonny side up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sear91 View Post
Hmm, I go to USF as well, so all I have to do is show them my ID in the box office and I get that 20$ lower level deal? Sounds too good to be true!
Just goto the box office.. have your ID out, and say "Can I get some lower level student tix?" or something similar to that.

Old
11-05-2009, 02:47 PM
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks

Works with old ID's too.

Old
11-05-2009, 04:16 PM
vinnythe deuce

I go to Ole Miss and was able to go to multiple games last year with my brother's in high school. I showed my ID once and they never had to show theirs. We go $20 tickets 8 rows off center ice. Best Deal in town

Closed Thread