HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Easton S7, S13

Old
11-08-2009, 10:05 PM
NomadFan

vCash: 500
Easton S7, S13

Anyone try these out? I was fortunate to get a ridiculous deal on an S17 and without a doubt it's the best stick in my rotation. My #2 stick is an S11 (was my favorite stick before I nabbed the S17) and while using it for one game the blade got a nasty crack at the toe. Now I'm deathly afraid of cracking the S17, partly because I haven't picked up a backup and partly because getting a new S17 just isn't in the cards. I'm curious how the new lines from Easton perform in comparison to the S11 and the S17. Conversely, if anyone has some suggestions of other sticks from other manufacturers that may perform similarily or as well.

I'm using the Lidstrom curve (yes now the Getzlaf), play defense, and am usually the point trigger man offensively. I know the Lidstrom curve is a bit insane but I got used to controlling it - although I wouldn't be too adverse to trying out new heel curves.

NomadFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2009, 10:20 PM
blueberrydanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadFan View Post
I know the Lidstrom curve is a bit insane but I got used to controlling it - although I wouldn't be too adverse to trying out new heel curves.
Pfht it isn't insane....unless being insane is a perfect fit for me...=>

blueberrydanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2009, 10:43 PM
NomadFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberrydanish View Post
Pfht it isn't insane....unless being insane is a perfect fit for me...=>
Haha I remember showing up to the locker with it, everyone wanted to check it out and were like "holy crap." I'm pretty much the only one on the team with a deep, open curve.

NomadFan is offline   Reply With Quote