HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Gionta not in practice, AK on first line

Old
11-06-2009, 11:18 PM
peperebougon*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Good to hear that Spacek is on the ice. I thought for sure he'd be getting a "therapy day".

Thanks for the update.
He plays 25-27 minutes a game and is 35, give him the friggin day off! Hamr even logged 29 minutes last game at 35 years old... I hope we won't burn them. They are gonna start to pump gas one of these days. That worries me a lot. More tired=more chance of injuries too. Poor guys. That worries me a bit if gio, who plays less minutes and is younger, doesn't practice...

peperebougon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2009, 03:17 AM
habtastic

The only thing AK is currently not doing very well is chipping the puck against the boards and out. Happened like 3-4 times. Routine play and it's more like a muscle memory thing. I find he has trouble harnessing his skill set, but once he gets his rhythm back he will be great. Looking forwards to seeing him rip those top corner beautys.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2009, 10:46 AM
peperebougon*

Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
The only thing AK is currently not doing very well is chipping the puck against the boards and out. Happened like 3-4 times. Routine play and it's more like a muscle memory thing. I find he has trouble harnessing his skill set, but once he gets his rhythm back he will be great. Looking forwards to seeing him rip those top corner beautys.
It is crazy how he sucks in the first halves of season...then he goes like this:

Don't worry...he'll be back. he always seem to have damphousse-like slow starts... I want my Akost back. he looks like friggin ovechkin when he gives a damn.

peperebougon* is offline   Reply With Quote