HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Wake up Csquared!

Old
11-11-2009, 01:56 PM
NyQuil
Setec Astronomy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyTownUSA View Post
Must be a point guard mentality/height thing? Plus he played center his whole life so playmaking and passing was his thing. I agree, he does need to shoot more though.
Well, part of it is that, but part of it is the fact that I think he has a fairly weak shot.

He never really shoots on the PP from the point, which makes his position there pointless (excuse the pun). A PP only really works if you can take a shot from any angle of the system you are using. He keeps trying to set up his defensive partner for the one-timer, but it becomes predictable.

As much as I like to make fun of Kelly offensively, he's not that afraid to shoot the puck (even if it tends to go over the net or hit the goalie in the chest).

NyQuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 01:57 PM
PoutineSp00nZ
Beat that $%^& Bryan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyTownUSA View Post
Must be a point guard mentality/height thing? Plus he played center his whole life so playmaking and passing was his thing. I agree, he does need to shoot more though.
Its also gotta be tough to get your footing when you're in one game, scratched the next and playing on a new line when u do get back into the lineup.

I know that Clouston has a tough job, and is trying his best to find combinations that work. I just think that he really needs to decide on his lines and leave them the **** alone for 3 or 4 games.

Also play ****ing Donovin!

PoutineSp00nZ is offline   Reply With Quote