Way to go Otter!

Closed Thread

Old
04-13-2004, 09:45 AM
OttMorrow

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to OttMorrow
Way to go Otter!

It's great to see a player like Ott put one in during a key situation like last night. This will definitely be a boost for this team after such a solid comeback. If we can win again tommorow night, we will have the momentum for sure and Colorado will be in trouble.

Other thoughts:

Guerin has been invisible. This is when it counts Billy. We need you to score.

Lehtinen looks better. Its good to see him step his game up to about his normal level.

Modano looks like the Modano of old. He is flying and is showing some fiest as well.

Old
04-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Dundalis

vCash: 500
Guerin needs to play like he is paid. He was a bit more physical in game 3, but invisible as you said on our offense. He needs to get shots on goal to be effective, and didnt have one till mid through the 3rd period.
Lehtinen should have had a goal, had two great opportunities, both missing the net I believe. Certainly Modano has been much better. Even when we were 3-1 down I thought we had played much better than they, which can be good or bad. It's good that Ott said he truly felt part of the team after that goal.
I still don't believe we will win this series, because lets face it, they look ten times more likely to win in Dallas than we do over there, and with them having home advantage, that is everything, but I do hope I get proved wrong.

Closed Thread