HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Give Brule more minutes? Lines when we're healthy?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-14-2009, 04:15 PM
  #26
Senor Catface
Registered User
 
Senor Catface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Nepal
Posts: 6,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffler's Mom View Post
Brule 2nd in ES points on team. Chart below shows Brule as VERY EFFECTIVE


Player Team Pos GP G A P +/- ESP SHPPPPHmPRdPDvP ODvP
1 Dustin Penner EDM R 19 11 11 22 9 14 0 8 14 8 7 15
2 Gilbert Brule EDM C 16 5 5 10 0 10 0 0 6 4 4 6
3 Ales Hemsky EDM R 16 4 13 17 4 10 0 7 12 5 3 14
4 P O'Sullivan EDM C 19 3 9 12 -5 9 0 3 8 4 6 6
5 Sam Gagner EDM C 19 4 7 11 -1 6 0 5 8 3 6 5
6 Denis GrebeshkovEDM D 19 3 7 10 -7 6 0 4 6 4 4 6
7 Lubomir VisnovskyEDM D 17 4 7 11 3 5 0 6 7 4 5 6
8 Andrew Cogliano EDM C 19 3 4 7 1 5 0 2 2 5 1 6
9 JF Jacques EDM L 15 2 3 5 -5 5 0 0 4 1 2 3
10 Mike Comrie EDM C 14 5 3 8 -3 4 0 4 6 2 4 4
11 Ethan Moreau EDM L 18 3 1 4 0 4 0 0 1 3 1 3
12 Jason Strudwick EDM D 17 0 3 3 -4 3 0 0 2 1 1 2
13 Steve Staios EDM D 7 0 3 3 4 3 0 0 0 3 1 2
14 Ryan Stone EDM C 8 0 3 3 -2 3 0 0 3 0 2 1
15 Shawn Horcoff EDM C 15 2 3 5 -6 3 0 2 4 1 1 4
16 Zack Stortini EDM R 19 2 1 3 1 2 0 1 0 3 0 3
17 Robert Nilsson EDM C 12 1 3 4 -12 2 0 2 3 1 2 2
18 Tom Gilbert EDM D 19 1 3 4 -4 2 0 2 1 3 2 2
19 Ladislav Smid EDM D 17 0 4 4 5 2 0 2 3 1 0 4
20 Liam Reddox EDM L 3 0 1 1 -1 1 0 0 0 1 1 0
21 Fernando Pisani EDM R 6 0 0 0 -3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
22 Steve MacIntyreEDM L 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
23 Ryan O'Marra EDM C 1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
24 Ryan Potulny EDM C 3 1 1 2 -2 0 0 2 0 2 2 0
25 Taylor Chorney EDM D 13 0 1 1 -6 0 0 1 0 1 0 1
26 Theo Peckham EDM D 4 0 0 0 -5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
27 Sheldon Souray EDM D 3 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
1-27 of 27 results 1 LEGENDPlayer - Player NameTeam - TeamPos - PositionGP - Games PlayedG - Total GoalsA -
He's the second on the team for ES/60. I agree, that it doesn't matter if he got them earlier in the season...points still count. He played a few games dead as a dog and it showed. The whole team hasn't gotten points the last 9 games. Give him a chance for some extra offensive minutes and see where it takes him.

Senor Catface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 04:31 PM
  #27
One Trick Pony*
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,022
vCash: 500
Penner-Gagner-Brule
Cogliano-Horcoff-Hemsky
O'Sullivan-Comrie-Pisani
Moreau-Potulny-Stone

Souray-Gilbert
Smid-Visnovsky
Grebeshkov-Staios

One Trick Pony* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 04:32 PM
  #28
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen
 
Replacement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hockey Hell
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,776
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsun View Post
I wonder if Brule and Stone could have held up Torres when he went on his 20 game vacation..
Strange comment in reference to a player, Brule, who has never found his NHL game yet and who scored 1 goal over a complete NHL season.

Brule was the posterboy for MIA in Columbus.

His picture was probably on milk cartons..

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 04:49 PM
  #29
Senor Catface
Registered User
 
Senor Catface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Nepal
Posts: 6,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Strange comment in reference to a player, Brule, who has never found his NHL game yet and who scored 1 goal over a complete NHL season.

Brule was the posterboy for MIA in Columbus.

His picture was probably on milk cartons..
There's that double standard again.

Brule in 16 games has 10 points at 22. Seems like he's found his game to me.

Torres in his first 31 games in the NHL didn't have a goal.

He exchanged that with very pedestrian trips to the AHL.

He wasn't even a regular until he was 22. Just like Brule.

Yet one person is a prince, the other a pauper.


Last edited by Senor Catface: 11-14-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Senor Catface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 05:42 PM
  #30
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen
 
Replacement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hockey Hell
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,776
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsun View Post
There's that double standard again.

Brule in 16 games has 10 points at 22. Seems like he's found his game to me.
Sounds pretty presumptuous to me to say that on such a limited sample. Especially when Brule has horrible career numbers. Feel free to post your interesting conclusion on Brule on the Columbus board.


Quote:
Torres in his first 31 games in the NHL didn't have a goal.
Torres hardly got any ice in NYI in his 32 games there. First year with the Oil he hits for 20goals. Gets 27 the year after. Anything to say about that?

Again whats Brule ever done?



Quote:
He exchanged that with very pedestrian trips to the AHL.

He wasn't even a regular until he was 22. Just like Brule.

Yet one person is a prince, the other a pauper.
Brule had a free ticket into the NHL on a club that had weak roster depth at the time. CBJ tried playing him into the lineup for 2 full seasons.
Brule failed so miserably he BECAME an AHL player after 2 full seasons in the NHL.

Textbook fail. In over 2 yrs in CBJ over 146 games Brule had 12 goals and 20 assists.


Last edited by Replacement: 11-14-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 05:51 PM
  #31
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Narnia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,394
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Sounds pretty presumptuous to me to say that on such a limited sample. Especially when Brule has horrible career numbers.


Torres hardly got any ice in NYI in his 32 games there. First year with the Oil he hits for 20goals. Gets 27 the year after. Anything to say about that?

Again whats Brule ever done?




Brule had a free ticket into the NHL on a club that had weak roster depth at the time. CBJ tried playing him into the lineup for 2 full seasons.
Brule failed so miserably he BECAME an AHL player after 2 full seasons in the NHL.

Textbook fail. In over 2 yrs in CBJ over 146 games Brule had 12 goals and 20 assists.
Tell me what has Torres done other than going MIA for a 20-game vacation and sometimes being a HS. Double standard between Brule and Torres by you IMO.

__________________
"He just ate up Robyn Regehr for dinner, a spectacular play by Hemsky, and Robyn Regehr has got doo doo all over his face" - Rod Phillips call on Hemsky's goal vs the Flames
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 06:00 PM
  #32
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen
 
Replacement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hockey Hell
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,776
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
Tell me what has Torres done other than going MIA for a 20-game vacation and sometimes being a HS. Double standard between Brule and Torres by you IMO.
When has Torres been a healthy scratch? Games he's missed have been due to injury afairc.

In anycase he's put up 20 goal season, 27goal season, and has 20 goals so far in 68 games in CBJ.

Torres could be a lot better and is no great success but I'm comparing him to Brule here...

Its not like I have to make a strong case.

Brules been nonexistent at the NHL level.

As compared to Sully who has already had a good NHL career and is a valuable player. My original point.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 06:06 PM
  #33
dashingsilverfox*
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Paradise
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,652
vCash: 500
Torres: .41 PPG
Brule: .26 PPG

Don't like one you should hate the other.

dashingsilverfox* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 06:06 PM
  #34
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Narnia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,394
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
When has Torres been a healthy scratch? Games he's missed have been due to injury afairc.

In anycase he's put up 20 goal season, 27goal season, and has 20 goals so far in 68 games in CBJ.

Torres could be a lot better and is no great success but I'm comparing him to Brule here...

Its not like I have to make a strong case.

Brules been nonexistent at the NHL level.

As compared to Sully who has already had a good NHL career and is a valuable player. My original point.
He has been a HS when he was in Edmonton. He's also become injury-prone. Stop with the double standard of Torres vs Brule. Enough is enough.

Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 06:11 PM
  #35
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen
 
Replacement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hockey Hell
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,776
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashingsilverfox View Post
Torres: .41 PPG
Brule: .26 PPG

Don't like one you should hate the other.
Yeah its odd. Everybody saying Torres disappears and Brule who had 1 goal in a complete NHL season is a picture of reliable consistency..

Torres value is in hits and goals and being a very tough sona***** to play against.

Torres .240GPG career(20 goal/season career pace)

Brule .100 (8 goal/season career pace)


Last edited by Replacement: 11-14-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 06:26 PM
  #36
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Narnia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,394
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Yeah its odd. Everybody saying Torres disappears and Brule who had 1 goal in a complete NHL season is a picture of reliable consistency..

Torres value is in hits and goals and being a very tough sona***** to play against.

Torres .240GPG career(20 goal/season career pace)

Brule .100 (8 goal/season career pace)
Your love affair with Torres really shows. Torres has been the poster boy of inconsistency. He's also been injury-prone the last 2 or 3 years.

Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 06:32 PM
  #37
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen
 
Replacement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hockey Hell
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,776
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
Your love affair with Torres really shows. Torres has been the poster boy of inconsistency. He's also been injury-prone the last 2 or 3 years.
Torres was on an ironman streak before being felled with his first injury.

Yeah he's made outta glass..

Out of curiosity what would you say to someone that inferred that Souray is "injury prone"?

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 06:37 PM
  #38
Dorian2
The bag don't lie.
 
Dorian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,426
vCash: 50
Here is an interesting link re: Torres...Replacement?

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=700711

Dorian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 06:48 PM
  #39
Hemskyfanboy83
Registered User
 
Hemskyfanboy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,465
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Yeah its odd. Everybody saying Torres disappears and Brule who had 1 goal in a complete NHL season is a picture of reliable consistency..

Torres value is in hits and goals and being a very tough sona***** to play against.

Torres .240GPG career(20 goal/season career pace)

Brule .100 (8 goal/season career pace)
Torres had 0 goals in his first 31 games in the NHL.

Wasn't until he was 22 that he had his 1st good NHL season with 20 goals. Brule is 22 this year and starting to establish himself.

Not fair to use career stats to judge them at this point IMO.

Hemskyfanboy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 06:56 PM
  #40
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Narnia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,394
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Torres was on an ironman streak before being felled with his first injury.

Yeah he's made outta glass..

Out of curiosity what would you say to someone that inferred that Souray is "injury prone"?
He was not injured when he was felled with an injury. He was a HS when his ironman streak was snapped.

From THN Ultimate Pool Guide, this is what it said under Torres.

Injuries have made the past two seasons write-offs.

Torres has been plagued by injuries the last 2 seasons and is injured again after taking a puck in the face in the game against Detroit. He's currentlly on IR and out a minimum of one week.

Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 07:09 PM
  #41
Dazed and Confused
Registered User
 
Dazed and Confused's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,344
vCash: 500
Rather then dwelling on what we had, think about what combos we could make now (when healthy)

Personal, I'd like to see

Stone-Brule-Reddox

I'm not a big Reddox fan (though he's played well this year), but that line could create hell for other teams with their forechecking.

Dazed and Confused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 07:31 PM
  #42
Stiffler's Mom
Registered User
 
Stiffler's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 527
vCash: 500
Out to lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
You say this matter of factly in boldfaced letters 19 games into the season when 1 ES pt seperates the two players..

Quinn played Sully 24mins in the most recent game. Twice as much as Brule.

Presumably because he thinks Sully is very effective and in many capacities.

Sully has 3X more pts than Brule in his career thus far. He's already had a 53pt season.

Theres no denying who has the better pedigree at this level.
So Brule is one of the best even strength players on the Oilers and you are still slagging him! Obviously you have a personal grudge for the kid who is playing great for what he has been given this year.

Imagine if he actually had regular power play time. I would bet he'd have at least 4-5pts by now on the pp which would make him 2nd or 3rd in scoring on the team. It's obvious to everyone except you that he is extremely effective in his role right now. His career numbers of the past have nothing to do with what he will do for the Oilers now or in the future. Accept that if you are capable. This kid is good.

Stiffler's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 07:31 PM
  #43
Senor Catface
Registered User
 
Senor Catface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Nepal
Posts: 6,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashingsilverfox View Post
Torres: .41 PPG
Brule: .26 PPG

Don't like one you should hate the other.
Torres at 22 .19 PPG

Brule at 22 .22 PPG

Stats wise, there's no difference.

What I'm trying to say, and what Replacement is missing because he doesn't like Brule because the Oilers traded Torres to get him, is that it's intellectual lazy to blame Brule on his first few season because of the actions of his club rushing him to the show. But oh wait, that's "his fault". He's 22 and he seems to be coming into his own. I brought up Torres to illustrate the point that Torres was useless in the NHL until he was 22, but instead some people just saw it as another "poor Torres" swipe.

I keep hearing 1 goal season, 1 goal season...So? He has five goals this season. That's all the matters. And I don't even have to use a cherry picking stat like GWG to show some good numbers.

People can get caught in a broken logic train, stuck in the idea that because of past "success" a player should get get more icetime. Moreau had a 20 goal season. Just like Torres! Let's throw him on the second line.

You have to give credit to the hot hand, and Brule was one of the hottest before the flu took him off his run.

Senor Catface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 07:36 PM
  #44
dashingsilverfox*
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Paradise
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsun View Post
Torres at 22 .19 PPG

Brule at 22 .22 PPG

Stats wise, there's no difference.

What I'm trying to say, and what Replacement is missing because he doesn't like Brule because the Oilers traded Torres to get him, is that it's intellectual lazy to blame Brule on his first few season because of the actions of his club rushing him to the show. But oh wait, that's "his fault". He's 22 and he seems to be coming into his own. I brought up Torres to illustrate the point that Torres was useless in the NHL until he was 22, but instead some people just saw it as another "poor Torres" swipe.

I keep hearing 1 goal season, 1 goal season...So? He has five goals this season. That's all the matters. And I don't even have to use a cherry picking stat like GWG to show some good numbers.

People can get caught in a broken logic train, stuck in the idea that because of past "success" a player should get get more icetime. Moreau had a 20 goal season. Just like Torres! Let's throw him on the second line.

You have to give credit to the hot hand, and Brule was one of the hottest before the flu took him off his run.
Fair enough, but Brule's shooting percentage is 21%.

Likely not sustainable.

dashingsilverfox* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 07:41 PM
  #45
Senor Catface
Registered User
 
Senor Catface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Nepal
Posts: 6,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashingsilverfox View Post
Fair enough, but Brule's shooting percentage is 21%.

Likely not sustainable.
I doubt it either. I don't think a 20-20 season is that out of reach.

Senor Catface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 07:48 PM
  #46
nabob
Hall for captain
 
nabob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: HF boards
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,026
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashingsilverfox View Post
Fair enough, but Brule's shooting percentage is 21%.

Likely not sustainable.
probably not, but he does have a very good shot. I would like to see him get some PP time on the 2nd unit

nabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 07:51 PM
  #47
elpol
Re-Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 976
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsun View Post
Torres at 22 .19 PPG

Brule at 22 .22 PPG

Stats wise, there's no difference.

What I'm trying to say, and what Replacement is missing because he doesn't like Brule because the Oilers traded Torres to get him, is that it's intellectual lazy to blame Brule on his first few season because of the actions of his club rushing him to the show. But oh wait, that's "his fault". He's 22 and he seems to be coming into his own. I brought up Torres to illustrate the point that Torres was useless in the NHL until he was 22, but instead some people just saw it as another "poor Torres" swipe.

I keep hearing 1 goal season, 1 goal season...So? He has five goals this season. That's all the matters. And I don't even have to use a cherry picking stat like GWG to show some good numbers.

People can get caught in a broken logic train, stuck in the idea that because of past "success" a player should get get more icetime. Moreau had a 20 goal season. Just like Torres! Let's throw him on the second line.

You have to give credit to the hot hand, and Brule was one of the hottest before the flu took him off his run.
This is a fair comment.

One could also make the point that it is completely fair to compare them statistically, as they were both selected in similar draft positions (1st rounders, RT was 5th in 2000, GB was 6th in 2005). To me, it makes for interesting conversation on the handling, development and progress of high draft picks. Torres was definitely brought along with more care and given time to fit in, whereas Brule was definitely thrown to the wolves without being really ready for it.

It might be more accurate to think of Brule as pretty much being first-year, in the way Quinn is handling him. I'm good with that, cause I think this kid has great upside and is going to be top 9 for sure, and maybe, just maybe a solid top 6.

elpol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 09:05 PM
  #48
VincenzosOil
Registered User
 
VincenzosOil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 765
vCash: 500
Like Rep states, Brules' stats history in isolation are enough to brand him another "potential" bust. Thats what we traded for when we let a player go who had a track record as a proven, tough, decent scorer who also showed he could turn a PO series around with both a hit (Micihalek-sp?) and that fabulous goal to tie game 3 up. What Brule has done to date is nothing.

People are getting excited with Brule beacause he has had a decent start and yet like, Penner, assume he has turned the corner in his career after not even 20 games into the season. Again, like Penner, lets wait till the end of the season or even half before we consider Brule has become a player.


You know what you are getting with Tico and that is a very good hockey player, streakiness and all, compared to a player who has accomplished nothing in his 2 plus yrs in the league. With damning stats like that, who cares what Replacements motives are. Rep has already stated his mancrush on Torres is irrelevant to Brule's career path. Brule has earned the right for a longer look this season but I have yet to be convinced he has made it.

VincenzosOil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 09:24 PM
  #49
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen
 
Replacement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hockey Hell
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,776
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffler's Mom View Post
So Brule is one of the best even strength players on the Oilers and you are still slagging him! Obviously you have a personal grudge for the kid who is playing great for what he has been given this year.

Imagine if he actually had regular power play time. I would bet he'd have at least 4-5pts by now on the pp which would make him 2nd or 3rd in scoring on the team. It's obvious to everyone except you that he is extremely effective in his role right now. His career numbers of the past have nothing to do with what he will do for the Oilers now or in the future. Accept that if you are capable. This kid is good.
You don't have enough of a clue not to be basing everything on a 19 game set.

It shouldn't be obvious to anyone because it isn't nearly enough of a sample in which to properly evaluate a player.

Of course his career numbers are indicative. Indicative of what he has been in his career thus far. What else would you have me believe?

Its interesting for convenience of your argument you want to throw out several pro seasons as meaning absolutely nothing and expect me to accept your evaluation that the present means everything.

Um, ok...

Lets wait and see.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 09:27 PM
  #50
Jet
Moderator
Chevel-takesadayoff
 
Jet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Glasgow
Country: Scotland
Posts: 16,918
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Strange comment in reference to a player, Brule, who has never found his NHL game yet and who scored 1 goal over a complete NHL season.

Brule was the posterboy for MIA in Columbus.

His picture was probably on milk cartons..
Wow, that was an extremely fair comment about a kid who was brought into the NHL too soon. I don't recall Torres doing sweet **** all as a rookie, or before he came to the Oilers for that matter.

Again, your bias is really clouding your judgement.

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.