HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

leafs ain't the flagship

Closed Thread

Old
11-14-2009, 09:51 PM
tracker828

vCash: 500
leafs ain't the flagship

more like the tugboat lol strong bringin in the the big ships but overpowered
strange largest money team in nhl and worst team I have seen I can't remember any leaf team since i have been watching 1990 that is so hard to watch after so many years not in the playoffs we should have 4 amazing first rounders leading us to the cup ie pitts but no these last years seems havent done us a bit of good our only good players are from off season signings any thoughts?

Old
11-14-2009, 09:53 PM
dubey
Cookie Powered

Old
11-14-2009, 10:01 PM
dybbuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker828 View Post
strange largest money team in nhl and worst team I have seen I can't remember any leaf team since i have been watching 1990 that is so hard to watch after so many years not in the playoffs we should have 4 amazing first rounders leading us to the cup ie pitts but no these last years seems havent done us a bit of good our only good players are from off season signings any thoughts?
If it was easy as tanking for four seasons to get Fleury/Crosby/Malkin/Staal(or whoever) every team in the league would do it. This just doesn't happen more then once in a generation, if that often. We've had some bad leadership, what do you expect? Oh, and we missed the playoffs for four season, you make it sound like we've been bad/terrible for atleast a decade.

Old
11-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Rare Jewel
Patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker828 View Post

my thoughts

you don't have a clue

Old
11-14-2009, 10:16 PM
Patty Lee
I hate the Habs

my thoughts: beer and HF Boards don't mix.

come back tomorrow once you've sobered up.

Old
11-14-2009, 10:24 PM
tracker828

lol true been drinkin have to to keep watchin this crap day after day but burp... still a leaf fan till I die which happens every game lol

Old
11-14-2009, 10:25 PM
HellasLEAF
Komarov has cometh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
If it was easy as tanking for four seasons to get Fleury/Crosby/Malkin/Staal(or whoever) every team in the league would do it. This just doesn't happen more then once in a generation, if that often. We've had some bad leadership, what do you expect? Oh, and we missed the playoffs for four season, you make it sound like we've been bad/terrible for atleast a decade.
actually tanking (or losing, let's just call it losing) is pretty easy and yes, it would have been much better to have something real to show for those years other than the Jiri Tlusty's of the NHL prospect pool.

Old
11-14-2009, 10:33 PM
tracker828

see I'm not the only 1 drinkin lol but that was my point in a round about drunkin way lol

Closed Thread