vCash: 500
Fibeiro Has A "Nerve"

From the TSN site:

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=79978

Old
04-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Bruin_Ron

I don't know why people even bother putting what this punk has to say in a piece

Old
04-13-2004, 04:55 PM
Fern

An Thornton has a rib

The Bruins should start to play instead of crying like babies. The only one who's playing right now is Raycroft. If Theodore was in net for the Bruins, this series would be 2-1 maybe 3-0 for Montreal. And BTW, Ribeiro never been that type of guy. Maybe this time he put a little extra but he had something. And, I hope Nylander's cold is cure...

Old
04-13-2004, 04:58 PM
Zaitsev

Send a message via MSN to Zaitsev
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern
The Bruins should start to play instead of crying like babies. The only one who's playing right now is Raycroft. If Theodore was in net for the Bruins, this series would be 2-1 maybe 3-0 for Montreal. And BTW, Ribeiro never been that type of guy. Maybe this time he put a little extra but he had something. And, I hope Nylander's cold is cure...
Andrew played like an MVP the 3 first game. Im really impressed by is skills

Old
04-13-2004, 05:04 PM
Fern

But...

the way Théodore played helped him to look more impressive. Nothing against the kid he's great but that's a fact.

Old
04-13-2004, 05:11 PM
maswe12

Quote:
the way Théodore played helped him to look more impressive. Nothing against the kid he's great but that's a fact.

I dont get it, does Theo sneak over and help him make glove saves, or maybe tell him when to kick out the pads for a save? The only fact is there is no possible way for another goalie to make him look good...its possible for the Habs shooters to make him look better by shooting at him or not screening him etc... And I really dont think the Bruins have all their focus on ribeiro. Its out of control here and in the media...but I dont think its something that should bother the bruins any more than it bothers the habs or anyone else who has played hockey. He cheapens the game by acting that way. The bruins players answer the questions that the interviewers ask, and im pretty sure none went out of the way to bring up your village idiot.

Old
04-13-2004, 05:12 PM
trenton1
Paille Good

Quote:
Yawn.

Old
04-13-2004, 05:23 PM
Fern

Heu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maswe12
I dont get it, does Theo sneak over and help him make glove saves, or maybe tell him when to kick out the pads for a save? The only fact is there is no possible way for another goalie to make him look good...its possible for the Habs shooters to make him look better by shooting at him or not screening him etc... And I really dont think the Bruins have all their focus on ribeiro. Its out of control here and in the media...but I dont think its something that should bother the bruins any more than it bothers the habs or anyone else who has played hockey. He cheapens the game by acting that way. The bruins players answer the questions that the interviewers ask, and im pretty sure none went out of the way to bring up your village idiot.
And what about the McLaren's hit on Zednik two years ago or the hit on Markov by Guerin who desperratly tried to hurt him? It's old story I know but that's not better at all... in fact it's worse. And McGillis and Lapointe should concentrate on playing hockey instead of answering questions since it seems that they can't do both at the same time.

Old
04-13-2004, 05:36 PM
ATG

Take him out.

Old
04-13-2004, 05:51 PM
Black7And7Gold

The "Ribeiro" incident just gives more fuel to Don Cherry. It gives him more reasons to point out how Visor-wearing-French-Canadians are weak.

BTW, did you see that soccer clip showed on Coaches corner? That was exactly what Riberio did. It's called a dive. Lotsa players do it. Boston's worse player for diving is PJ Axelson. I admit it and I think it's embarassing the performance Axie puts on sometimes.

Toronto has a player like this too, his name is Tucker. Sometimes a player will barely touch Tucker, and he'll go down, cover his face, kich his feet, roll around like an idiot, the trainer will come out, and you see Tucker take a peek, sees there's no penalty, then he gets up and he is perfectly fine. Not to mention he skates his regular shift the rest of the game. wtf? sound familiar? It happens every game.

So...give it a rest. Ribeiro took a whopper of a dive and tried to give an Oscar winning performance. Personally, I think if you are hurt enough to stop the play, or need a trainer to come out, you should be done for the game. Kinda like if you have a concussion, you have to sit for a week minimum.

Pinched nerve? Gimme a break...

Old
04-13-2004, 06:03 PM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
how old are you? I've read some of your posts and I bet you aren't old enough to drive

Old
04-13-2004, 07:10 PM
Zednik

Thanks to the Boston Bruins ! Ribeiro woke up tonight, he was sleeping zzzzz....

Old
04-13-2004, 07:20 PM
HockeyGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zednik
Thanks to the Boston Bruins ! Ribeiro woke up tonight, he was sleeping zzzzz....
You people don't learn. This thread is closed. Keep the pissing contests to PMs, or email, but KEEP THEM OFF THE FREAKIN' BOARDS!!

Habs fans, you want to celebrate your 3-1 lead, DO IT ON YOUR BOARD. Gloating on THIS board is TROLLING, and will get you put on probation or banned if it continues. THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING ANY OF YOU WILL GET.

Go Bruins, go Bruins, GO!!
Closed Thread