HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

anything for your hockey kid...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-16-2009, 10:13 AM
  #1
Craigmmoore
Registered User
 
Craigmmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
anything for your hockey kid...

So some of you will treat this as spam, and I know it's not best practice to jump in a forum an ask for some assistance but when you're not a hockey player and you need to help your hockey kid out...well you do whatever you can.

So for those of you who love seeing the you kids giving their all, here is a link to a contest my 7 yr old son's team is in to win a chance to see the 2010 World Juniors this Dec. in Sask.

http://thefutureofhockey.ca


If you not too pissed, drop us a vote to help out and if you are, I apologize in advance but a Dad's gotta do what a Dad's gotta do.

And the video is pretty good BTW.

Thanks

Craig

Craigmmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2009, 11:42 PM
  #2
goord*
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 104
vCash: 500
nice share.

goord* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2009, 04:25 AM
  #3
Craigmmoore
Registered User
 
Craigmmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
thanks!

Craig

Craigmmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2009, 07:58 AM
  #4
pike51
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hahira, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 12
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pike51
You got my vote. It says I can vote again in 4 hours so I'll do it again for ya then! Good luck!!

pike51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2009, 10:20 AM
  #5
Craigmmoore
Registered User
 
Craigmmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
Many thanks as well.

Lots to catchup but the kids will know we are trying hard.

Craig

Craigmmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2009, 12:29 PM
  #6
Headcoach
Registered User
 
Headcoach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 747
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Headcoach Send a message via MSN to Headcoach Send a message via Yahoo to Headcoach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigmmoore View Post
So some of you will treat this as spam, and I know it's not best practice to jump in a forum an ask for some assistance but when you're not a hockey player and you need to help your hockey kid out...well you do whatever you can.

So for those of you who love seeing the you kids giving their all, here is a link to a contest my 7 yr old son's team is in to win a chance to see the 2010 World Juniors this Dec. in Sask.

http://thefutureofhockey.ca


If you not too pissed, drop us a vote to help out and if you are, I apologize in advance but a Dad's gotta do what a Dad's gotta do.

And the video is pretty good BTW.

Thanks

Craig
Wow, pretty ball zee! Most poster wait for at least 10 posts before they spam. Here's what I recommend in the future. Provide some interesting content or ask several questions about the game to help your son. Then hit us up with spam!

Good luck. Oh, and yes, I will take a look at it!

Head coach

__________________
Hundreds of Hockey Drill for FREE at http://www.passthepuck.net
Headcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2009, 12:37 PM
  #7
Nigelbilt
#SavetheGoons
 
Nigelbilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,797
vCash: 164
Dont listen to him ^^^


Its for a good cause, i would do the same.

Nigelbilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2009, 12:38 PM
  #8
Craigmmoore
Registered User
 
Craigmmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
yeah,

I knew is was heading out without a cup...to play goalie.

I'll take those reccs for sure as I'm sure they'll be tons of info I have no idea about re: helping kids out in hockey in the future.

I was googling away in regards to hockey comunities and HFBoards came up again and again.

Had I had more time, I wouldn't has been such an A. I've managed boards and been active on other area of interest so I know this was a shot in the dark or even one to receive critique.

I appreciate your candor and suggestions and promise no more spams. I'll send back some twitter linkback shoutouts to HFBoards support though.

thanks

Craig

Craigmmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2009, 12:39 PM
  #9
Craigmmoore
Registered User
 
Craigmmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaBacon View Post
Dont listen to him ^^^


Its for a good cause, i would do the same.
thanks for the support too.

Craigmmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2009, 11:59 PM
  #10
goord*
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headcoach View Post
Wow, pretty ball zee! Most poster wait for at least 10 posts before they spam. Here's what I recommend in the future. Provide some interesting content or ask several questions about the game to help your son. Then hit us up with spam!

Head coach
not veryone with sharing something is a spam,ok???

goord* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.