HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

We are 8th in the conference in Point %.

Old
11-16-2009, 10:19 PM
Florida Ranger
Bring back Torts!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfinkel1 View Post
Right, 20 games. 25% of the season. You obviously do not understand how much 25% is...
Im not waisting my time explaining it to you...
There's obviously then 75% of the season left. That's a lot. Enough time to settle down and start winning consistantly.

Florida Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2009, 10:28 PM
RS085*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfinkel1 View Post
Sadly, we are now in 8th place for Point %. Even Tampa is ahead of us. I would mark down our first stint(20 games) as a slight disappointment. We are still in the playoffs but not exactly were we wanna be. I know there's plenty of hockey left to be played but there's also plenty of hockey that has been played.

We have an idea of what our team looks like now. I would say our team has shown us they can compete with the best when were on our game. Unfortunately, we rarely are on "our game." I expect that as the season progresses our consistency will improve.

And as we all know, the next month is going to be miserable with Hank getting his annual cold streak. So, Basically by mid-January we are going to be trying to dig ourselves out of a hole and be exhausted by the time the playoffs start .

Just some food for thought.

How do you feel about the team so far through 20. Are you happy/upset that we are 8th in the conference. What kind of outcome do you expect from this season. What kind of outcome could we potentially get if Hank plays like he did vs the Caps and the team plays like they did game 7 [in the playoffs]

I dont see how you came up with us being in 8th.

We're tied with the Islanders at 23 points and have a game in hand. We're 6th in the conference.

RS085* is offline   Reply With Quote