Notices

In lieu of trolling

Closed Thread

Old
04-13-2004, 10:12 PM
BruinsCupNow

vCash: 500
In lieu of trolling

I respect all the requests that we not troll on other teams' boards. So, with Game 4 just over, let me say this to any Montreal fans trolling OUR board:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh, and a statistical question: did Kovalev get an assist on the winner or not??

--BCN (at his most excited and obnoxious)

Old
04-13-2004, 10:21 PM
RaTcine

Habs merit that game.
Willie Magoo stoled it.

Old
04-13-2004, 10:22 PM
Rumpy

I know the post was to trollers but I hate when people do this kind of stuff before we get 4 W's in this series it just comes back to bite you in the ass....don't get me wrong I am as happy as any......do you guys think there should have been a penalty called on that slash????? I sure do......with that said Kovalev even if he broke his wrist has to do something there........Rumpy

Old
04-13-2004, 10:31 PM
BruinsCupNow

Rumpy...

Yes, I think there should have been a penalty. It was a slash, no doubt about it. But there were lots of bad calls and missed calls tonight.

As for the "don't count your chickens" tone....of course you are right. My loutish behaviour was not meant to suggest that the series is over.

However, it WAS meant to suggest that it was very funny to see the Habs lose to the Bruins while looking like Keystone Kops...and that it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys.

--BCN

Old
04-13-2004, 10:35 PM
HockeyGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaTcine
Habs merit that game.
Willie Magoo stoled it.
Or he tried to hand it to the Habs in the 2nd OT and the Habs couldn't get it done.

*shrug*

The Habs outchanced/outhustled/outplayed the Bruins throughout much of the game. But once again, Andrew Raycroft, who (according to the Habs board) is a bust/is overrated/etc. came through in the clutch and kept the Bruins in the game when the Habs were throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him.

Old
04-13-2004, 10:51 PM
lostboy_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGoddess
Or he tried to hand it to the Habs in the 2nd OT and the Habs couldn't get it done.

*shrug*

That is telling it like it is....

Old
04-13-2004, 10:56 PM
chicpea*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsCupNow
I respect all the requests that we not troll on other teams' boards. So, with Game 4 just over, let me say this to any Montreal fans trolling OUR board:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
No class whatsoever, eh Hockey Goddess? I'm not trolling. I've been nothing but respectful over here but when I see garbage like this it makes me wonder if we should have an age requirement of HFBoards.

Old
04-13-2004, 11:01 PM
Nielson81

Send a message via ICQ to Nielson81
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsCupNow

Oh, and a statistical question: did Kovalev get an assist on the winner or not??

--BCN (at his most excited and obnoxious)
Three words...

It's Not Over

Old
04-13-2004, 11:01 PM
HockeyGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicpea
No class whatsoever, eh Hockey Goddess? I'm not trolling. I've been nothing but respectful over here but when I see garbage like this it makes me wonder if we should have an age requirement of HFBoards.
You've been very respectful while visiting the B's board.

You're right, though, in that this thread will end up causing nothing but trouble. My apologies for letting it stay open as long as it did.

It is now closed.

Closed Thread