Notices

Randon Game thoughts-Including possible rule change

Closed Thread

Old
04-13-2004, 11:10 PM
Gary

vCash: 500
Randon Game thoughts-Including possible rule change

1) Looking at the Habs that've spun around in agony after hits only to play seconds later on the PP one has to wonder where the justice is? IMO-They should make a WWE standing 7? count. If a official notices that a player is on the ice for seven seconds or more (in-or allegedly in pain) then that player should'nt be able to play for 'x' amount of shifts (I THINK FIVE SHIFTS). This Bu!!$hit of Kovalev/Markov/Rebeiro-other Hab-diving wussies would think twice about "reeling" in pain for 10 seconds to try and 'negotiate' a call-only to get up, be 100% and play on the #@#$ing powerplay. We won-and I'm happy and all-but these guys are a embarrassement to hockey. If I were a Hab fan I'd bury my head in the sand and never show my face again. Players of the game-for the Bruins-REAL players-NON DIVERS...a) McGillis-I thought he played a SPECTACULAR text-book mean-a$$ed stay-at-homer defensive game and alot that COULD'VE happened-did'nt because he was on the ice b) Rayzor-The kid is astronomical. I swear he's EXACTLY like FUHR. He'll let in a softie here or there BUT WHEN THE GAMES ON THE LINE-you CANNOT score-that simple c) Thornton-Best game so far. Showed ALOT more energy, alot more moxie-he's getting a little better for sure GO BRUINS GO!!

Last edited by Gary: 04-13-2004 at 11:15 PM.
Old
04-13-2004, 11:22 PM
bwunderlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary
1) Looking at the Habs that've spun around in agony after hits only to play seconds later on the PP one has to wonder where the justice is? IMO-They should make a WWE standing 7? count. If a official notices that a player is on the ice for seven seconds or more (in-or allegedly in pain) then that player should'nt be able to play for 'x' amount of shifts (I THINK FIVE SHIFTS). This Bu!!$hit of Kovalev/Markov/Rebeiro-other Hab-diving wussies would think twice about "reeling" in pain for 10 seconds to try and 'negotiate' a call-only to get up, be 100% and play on the #@#$ing powerplay. We won-and I'm happy and all-but these guys are a embarrassement to hockey. If I were a Hab fan I'd bury my head in the sand and never show my face again. Players of the game-for the Bruins-REAL players-NON DIVERS...a) McGillis-I thought he played a SPECTACULAR text-book mean-a$$ed stay-at-homer defensive game and alot that COULD'VE happened-did'nt because he was on the ice b) Rayzor-The kid is astronomical. I swear he's EXACTLY like FUHR. He'll let in a softie here or there BUT WHEN THE GAMES ON THE LINE-you CANNOT score-that simple c) Thornton-Best game so far. Showed ALOT more energy, alot more moxie-he's getting a little better for sure GO BRUINS GO!!
you know, i first thought robeiro was having a seizure, then i thought serious spinal problem and markov, my goodness, i was thinking knocked out cold then broken neck.

with center ice, i watch lots of hockey and i can't recall a handfull of these type of incidents all year. ultimately, it came back to sting the habs because if ribeiro and markov don't look the way they did, then return, kovalev may very well get that call.

in football, your slow to get up you only miss the next play so i can't see a rule change; again, what changes is the ref's perception of the team.

Old
04-14-2004, 12:20 AM
lawman

One rule change that I would like to see is that a game cannot end with penalty time remaining for any team that is either ties or one goal behind. Why this rule change? It seems like the last minute of every game is a free-for-all. The defensive team is slashing, tripping, spearing, cross-checking, trying to knock the net off the moorings to prevent a goal. Implementing the rule change I suggested will give teams fairer chance to tie a game at the end of a game and prevent injuries.

Closed Thread