HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tiger Woods in Serious Condition after Accident

Old
11-27-2009, 04:13 PM
hockeyaddict101

vCash: 500
Gotta blame the reports. From serious condition to a few scrapes is a huge difference!

hockeyaddict101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2009, 06:31 PM
CorpseFX

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bugg View Post
Especially when going under 33 M/H. Makes me wonder if the car accident was merely a side-effect of another medical emergency such as a brain hemorrhage. Why else would he be in serious condition?
maybe he fell asleep - while drunk.
whatever, story is a bunch of crap anyway.
"oh no, every one get worried about This Celebrity"

no.

CorpseFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2009, 11:40 PM
anjoo

Send a message via MSN to anjoo
tmz:

Quote:
It looks like Tiger Woods has been boxed into a corner and his best friend, now, is time -- because he's again refused to meet with the Florida Highway Patrol about the incident with his wife early yesterday. Tiger may well be waiting for the telltale wounds to heal.

Woods' agent told the Florida Highway Patrol Tiger and wife Elin Nordegren would not make themselves available to speak with authorities today about the incident that left Tiger with lacerations and one less fire hydrant on his block.

We know the Highway Patrol is suspicious of the wife's account ... that Tiger just drove off and hit a fire hydrant. She told the first officer on the scene from the Windemere PD that she went inside the house after the crash to get a golf club and then hit the car in an attempt to free her husband. But we know she told a very different story subsequently to the Highway Patrol.

As we first reported, Tiger told a friend that his wife went ballistic at around 2:00 AM yesterday and scratched his face up -- all because of reports he allegedly had cheated on her. He left the house, started driving away and she attacked the SUV with a golf club, Tiger told the friend. He got "distracted" and hit the hydrant.

If Tiger and his wife acknowledge she scratched him up, she could be arrested for domestic abuse. And, as we first reported, Tiger told his friend he had been taking prescription painkillers and that was why he seemed out of it after the crash. Although we're told there was no alcohol involved (and that seems to be the case), driving under the influence of painkillers could be a problem, if it's provable.

By the way ... one of the things the Highway Patrol wants to see is the marks on Tiger's face, and whether they are consistent with scratch marks or impact on a car. As we reported, there was no blood on the steering wheel, making the accident scenario suspicious. But if the marks indicate a human touch and they last for a few days, we're guessing Tiger will not show up at his golf tourney on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0YDxjmkL1

anjoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2009, 12:34 AM
McEwen

I can believe that from TMZ

I can also believe he was drunk.

Either way, just come clean. Especially if he was drunk. Trying to hide it when it could potentially come out is far worse. Could ruin his career.

Not that I have a problem with that.

McEwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2009, 01:12 AM
McDorian2
Positional Bias.

Do not assume someone is drunk because of an accident such as this. I know he is not Diabetic, but being one myself, I know that a couple of accidents were avoided as I was driving thanks to the quick actions of my wife. Could have been anything for Tiger

McDorian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2009, 02:50 AM
McEwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian2 View Post
Do not assume someone is drunk because of an accident such as this. I know he is not Diabetic, but being one myself, I know that a couple of accidents were avoided as I was driving thanks to the quick actions of my wife. Could have been anything for Tiger
Not once did I say that he was.

I said I could also believe that he was.

Old
11-29-2009, 06:34 AM
jumptheshark
McDavid Headquarters

the headline is a bit misleading

reports over here say he bumped his head

Welcome to Edmonton Connor McDavid--the rest of you HA HA HA HA HA HA
jumptheshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2009, 03:33 PM
AK Dandyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumptheshark View Post
the headline is a bit misleading

reports over here say he bumped his head
Don't know if this has been posted, sorry if it did already.

From a Hollywood entertainment website, the same site that first reported Michael Jackson's death, they are saying that this accident was caused by a domestic dispute.

Tiger was screwing around in New York with a model, wife found out and was having an argument with Tiger. Wife ended up grabbing a golf club chasing Tiger around in the house.

Tiger ran outside (2 am at night) and got into his Cadillac SUV, wife chase him down and started swinging the club and damaging the SUV. Then Tiger started and tried to drive away, while in a hurry, he accidentally backed in to the hydrant and then hit the tree. The wide used the club to break the window and freed Tiger.

Nothing too special about this kind of news. Just Discovery Channel stuff, an animal running wild in the zoo (New York)...

AK Dandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2009, 11:40 PM
Bryanbryoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Dandyman View Post
Don't know if this has been posted, sorry if it did already.

From a Hollywood entertainment website, the same site that first reported Michael Jackson's death, they are saying that this accident was caused by a domestic dispute.

Tiger was screwing around in New York with a model, wife found out and was having an argument with Tiger. Wife ended up grabbing a golf club chasing Tiger around in the house.

Tiger ran outside (2 am at night) and got into his Cadillac SUV, wife chase him down and started swinging the club and damaging the SUV. Then Tiger started and tried to drive away, while in a hurry, he accidentally backed in to the hydrant and then hit the tree. The wide used the club to break the window and freed Tiger.

Nothing too special about this kind of news. Just Discovery Channel stuff, an animal running wild in the zoo (New York)...
Then she should divorce his ass, take 1/2 and be with someone that would appreciate her. Tiger has always come across as such a smug piece of crap in my eyes.

Bryanbryoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
Then she should divorce his ass, take 1/2 and be with someone that would appreciate her. Tiger has always come across as such a smug piece of crap in my eyes.
I'm still trying to figure out how someone would feel tempted to have an affair if this is waiting for you at home to snuggle up to..

(alas my former avatar)

Replacement is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2009, 12:23 AM
McEwen

Quote:
I for one agree. If she would like to come on over to my place I would have no problems at all with that! And I have never liked Tiger either.

Old
11-30-2009, 12:26 AM
Six in O6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how someone would feel tempted to have an affair if this is waiting for you at home to snuggle up to..

(alas my former avatar)

maybe she doesn't swallow?

Six in O6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2009, 12:26 AM
I am the Liquor
Fire Mact

vCash: 1271
Quote:
Originally Posted by McEwen View Post
I for one agree. If she would like to come on over to my place I would have no problems at all with that! And I have never liked Tiger either.
Sorry but golf club swinging, face scratching psycho's arent what I would be looking for in a woman. Maybe thats just me?

I am the Liquor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2009, 12:27 AM
Bryanbryoil

Quote:

(alas my former avatar)

Agreed, if you weren't already hitched I would've said that a fellow Penner fan named Replacement wouldn't mind consoling her

Quote:
As long as I get $10 million for hooking you guys up!

Old
11-30-2009, 12:29 AM
Bryanbryoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six in O6 View Post
maybe she doesn't swallow?
I guess you lack creativity

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Sorry but golf club swinging, face scratching psycho's arent what I would be looking for in a woman. Maybe thats just me?
IF she was cheated on, she has a right to "lose it" they are married and last that I checked that would kind of devastate someone unless they were swingers.

Old
11-30-2009, 12:33 AM
I am the Liquor
Fire Mact

Quote:
I guess you lack creativity

IF she was cheated on, she has a right to "lose it" they are married and last that I checked that would kind of devastate someone unless they were swingers.
No one has a right to lay their hands on their spouse. While it sucks to have your emotional world crumble around you, unlike most schlubs, she will have a hundred million dollars or so to console her while she finds a new man to scratch and club.

Old
11-30-2009, 12:41 AM
Bryanbryoil

Quote:
No one has a right to lay their hands on their spouse. While it sucks to have your emotional world crumble around you, unlike most schlubs, she will have a hundred million dollars or so to console her while she finds a new man to scratch and club.
If you ever get cheated on (luckily I have never felt that pain) let me know how you react to it. Some would likely react by shock, some by overwhelming sadness, and some with rage. Who am I or who are you to tell anyone how they should react? She mothered at least 1 child for him and this is how she gets treated? Tigers scratches can heal, can her lack of trust and emotional pain?

Old
11-30-2009, 12:50 AM
I am the Liquor
Fire Mact

Quote:
If you ever get cheated on (luckily I have never felt that pain) let me know how you react to it. Some would likely react by shock, some by overwhelming sadness, and some with rage. Who am I or you to tell anyone how they should react? She mothered at least 1 child for him and this is how she gets treated? Tigers scratches can heal, can her lack of trust and emotional pain?
Yes, sadly I have been the cheater and the cheatee as it were. I dont presume to tell anyone what to do or not do, that is why we have laws. Sounds like she may have broke those. She could claim mental duress and maybe get away with it. I think there was a woman in Calgary a few years ago who actually killed her husband and used that as a defense and got off.

Now, I have realized that I cant control my significant other, if she chooses to be with someone else, then I would wish her all the best. Thankfully that hasnt been the case.

Old
11-30-2009, 12:53 AM
Bryanbryoil

Quote:
Yes, sadly I have been the cheater and the cheatee as it were. I dont presume to tell anyone what to do or not do, that is why we have laws. Sounds like she may have broke those. She could claim mental duress and maybe get away with it. I think there was a woman in Calgary a few years ago who actually killed her husband and used that as a defense and got off.

Now, I have realized that I cant control my significant other, if she chooses to be with someone else, then I would wish her all the best. Thankfully that hasnt been the case.
Fair enough, I just wouldn't condemn the victim from reacting in this way. However if this were a common occurrence then they needed to get divorced a long time ago (the violence or the cheating).

Old
11-30-2009, 01:46 AM
McEwen

Quote:
Well that's just after learning that he cheated on her. If she's like that when shes angry, it only means she's a real fox in bed!
Hahahaha

Quote:
As long as I get $10 million for hooking you guys up!
Sure, not a problem. I think her and I could live a decent life with $50 million of Tiger's money.
It wont be great, but, it will have to do haha

Last edited by McEwen: 11-30-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old
11-30-2009, 02:01 AM
Bryanbryoil

Quote:
Well that's just after learning that he cheated on her. If she's like that when shes angry, it only means she's a real fox in bed!
Hahahaha

Sure, not a problem. I think her and I could live a decent life with $50 million of Tiger's money.
It wont be great, but, it will have to do haha
Hey man, I'm glad that you're not greedy!

Old
11-30-2009, 03:03 AM
McEwen

I do my best haha

Old
11-30-2009, 09:49 AM
Little Fury

Quote:

(alas my former avatar)

I imagine even filet mignon gets old if you eat it every day.

Little Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2009, 09:59 AM
jumptheshark
McDavid Headquarters

I find the whole thing funny

jumptheshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2009, 10:09 AM
McDorian2
Positional Bias.