HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

SENSLAFFS game 4 (DON CHERRY)

Closed Thread

Old
04-14-2004, 08:05 PM
rib71

vCash: 500
SENSLAFFS game 4 (DON CHERRY)

i cant beleive i used to idolize this guy..... he makes fun of ppl when there down and doesnt say *****!! about when they come back to answer the punch!!! why couldnt he say that ribeiro (canadien) came back with a big game!!!!! ya he was rightly slammed for what he did, but say it both ways!!

was that so hard to do??? i thnk he doesnt like ribs cause ribs stood up for crosby when he scored that behind the net showoff goal!!! and cherry slammed him

... he also said the kovy blamed souray the next morninG? i might have missed this!!
can anyone send me a link ?

guy is a joke!! anyone who stands up for MARCHMEnt IS AN IDIOT!!!

Old
04-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Haddock

Then stop watching him. That's what I do.
If the guy is such a buffon, an idiot and a bigot (and he is), why would you watch him?

Old
04-14-2004, 08:30 PM
Burke's Evil Spirit

Quote:
"There's nothing you can say about that," said Kovalev, whose right hand was wrapped in a bag of ice. "We ended up in the middle of the ice and Sheldon ended up losing the puck."
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/shown...ntent=s041419A

Old
04-14-2004, 08:31 PM
rib71

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordiquesFan
If the guy is such a buffon, an idiot and a bigot (and he is), why would you watch him?

HAVENT YOU WATCHED ANYONE THAT YOU LIKED AND NOW YOU DONT?
THERES YOUR ANSWER!! AND ILL STIL WATCH HIM BUT NOW ITS TO LAUGH

Old
04-14-2004, 08:48 PM
tritone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordiquesFan
Funny thing about the whole Cherry thing .....last time when he bashed Ribeiro , He also said "I can't believe the Montreal fans booed KOIVU because of his little spat with Ribeiro "

Everybody is so damn quick to call cherry a racist , saying he hates europeans and french players.....FUNNY , SOUNDED TO ME LIKE HE WAS GIVING KOIVU SOME VERY RESPECTFUL PRAISE BY SAYING HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE BOOED .....but I guess I just love cherry so much that i was too blind to see what he really meant ~R M E~

It is so much fun to have someone that can be criticized for EVERYTHING he says without hardly anyone taking the time to even verify the facts about it.

Old
04-14-2004, 09:02 PM
rib71

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritone
Funny thing about the whole Cherry thing .....last time when he bashed Ribeiro , He also said "I can't believe the Montreal fans booed KOIVU because of his little spat with Ribeiro "

Everybody is so damn quick to call cherry a racist , saying he hates europeans and french players.....FUNNY , SOUNDED TO ME LIKE HE WAS GIVING KOIVU SOME VERY RESPECTFUL PRAISE BY SAYING HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE BOOED .....but I guess I just love cherry so much that i was too blind to see what he really meant ~R M E~

It is so much fun to have someone that can be criticized for EVERYTHING he says without hardly anyone taking the time to even verify the facts about it.

hes stands up for goons!!! marchment? domi?
when marchment took out modano kneee he said that iw as modanos fault for cutting to the middle?
why cant he just hit him did he half to take out his knee!!!

Old
04-14-2004, 09:10 PM
rib71

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib71
hes stands up for goons!!! marchment? domi?
when marchment took out modano kneee he said that iw as modanos fault for cutting to the middle?
why cant he just hit him did he half to take out his knee!!!

he always makes fun of europeans? antropov!! ponokovrsky!! two idiots playing with a hall of famer? there both good players! ponokovsky def stepped it up this yr and ya there young there gona make mistakes, espicially in the playoffs but if matt stajan was playing it would only be one idiot!!!!! playing with a hall famer!!!

sundin has been the leafs best player this playoffs argueably!!?but since he doesnt make protein shakes (roberts) or goes for knees(tucker,marchment), or cheapshot like tie domi, he doesnt get praised !!!

Old
04-14-2004, 10:12 PM
Wildcat

10 years later he still can't say Kovalev properly.

Korvalev, Koivoi, Andropov, Ponikosky...

:lol

Old
04-14-2004, 10:26 PM
Cariboux

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib71
i cant beleive i used to idolize this guy..... he makes fun of ppl when there down and doesnt say *****!! about when they come back to answer the punch!!! why couldnt he say that ribeiro (canadien) came back with a big game!!!!! ya he was rightly slammed for what he did, but say it both ways!!

was that so hard to do??? i thnk he doesnt like ribs cause ribs stood up for crosby when he scored that behind the net showoff goal!!! and cherry slammed him

... he also said the kovy blamed souray the next morninG? i might have missed this!!
can anyone send me a link ?

guy is a joke!! anyone who stands up for MARCHMEnt IS AN IDIOT!!!

If I were Ribeiro, I would call Cherry and say :

"RIBZIFIED!"

Old
04-14-2004, 10:28 PM
Haddock

Wow! You guys are funny! :lol What's with the caps lock?
I just wrote that I think Cherry is an idiot and yes, a bigot. He proved that on more than one occasion in the past. From his early days as a player to the present as a commentator.
If you hate him, don't complain when you watch him and you don't agree with what he says...just stop watching.
And tritone, you can like him for his comments about the booing but it doesn't change what he said in the past. But hey, it takes different strokes to make the world, so it takes Cherry fans for him to still be on tv. Do what you want , I don't mind.

Old
04-14-2004, 10:58 PM
penopekoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat
Ponikosky
I believe it was "Pookahofsky"

Closed Thread