HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

GM Game #2 Sign Up Thread

Closed Thread

Old
11-28-2009, 06:58 PM
IslesRock4
Global Moderator
Fantasy Hockey Talk

vCash: 500
GM Game #2 Sign Up Thread

This game will be run by Hollywood Cannon, T_Cage, and I.

The time that this game hypothetically takes place in is the trade deadline of the 2009-2010 season. After the deadline has “passed”, we will vote on playoff seeding, as well as the winners of each playoff round until we get a Stanley Cup winner. After the Stanley Cup voting, we will have an off-season, complete with Free Agency, the draft, and more trades. If you have questions about specific details, PM one of the commishioners.

If you are interested, please PM me with a list of 3 teams that you'd like to be the GM of. For the time being, you'll only receive one team, and when the time comes that there are open spots, we'll have people run 2 or more teams. Respected GMs over the past couple years will have priority in their team selection. Sign up will not be done on a first come first serve basis. Also note that GMs with a bad reputation may or may not be accepted, dependent on the amount of overall interest.

Note: The GM list will be entirely confidential until we have around 25 teams. Also, don't think that anything is wrong if I haven't responded to your PMs. If you PMed me, chances are you are already on the list.

Have fun!

In addition, we are looking for 2 RFA agents at this time. If you are interested in applying for one of those positions, include it in your PM asking for a team.

Old
11-29-2009, 06:01 PM
IslesRock4
Global Moderator
Fantasy Hockey Talk

vCash: 500

Closed Thread