HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Quit Fighting It Oilers, A Long Overdue Rebuild Should Be Upon Us

Old
11-30-2009, 11:38 AM
OilerzFRLife

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
You're crazy. Filatov would probably become the best forward on the Oilers in pretty short order. He opted for the KHL because it's better for his development to actually play.
i may be mentally insane but i have no dobut cogliano and o sullivan play with a lot more heart and grit than has ever been seen in filatov. i agree filatov has the skillset and talent a few times over cogs and POS but i dont like his size and i dont like his playing style. he have hemsky and that is quite enough floating if u ask me. besides do you honestly think he would get any playing time under quinn?? how about ken hitchcock benching him or giving him little or no minutes? no defensive responsibility at all in filatov aka hemsky. offensively yes both are talented but not worth it to me. thats just another contract waiting to be handed out cause he scored 60 pts and went -20. besides what does columbus have to lose by keeping him over there and then when they feel hes ready bring him back??? they dont need some short time player to fill a hole from hte oilers in exchange for filatov. NO THANK YOU

OilerzFRLife is offline   Reply With Quote