HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Notices

Schremp to Hawks. Any Truth?

Closed Thread

Old
04-14-2004, 11:12 PM
not quite yoda

vCash: 500
Schremp to Hawks. Any Truth?

I have been reading on other boards that there is serious interest in the Hawks camp for Schremp at no3 (assuming that Ovechkin and malkin are gone). Any truth to this or is it just out of towners speculating?

And if there is validity to the statement, is it just alot of fans' wishes or has there been concrete mention by management of Schremp? Some GMs (like maclean in CBJ) talk candidly about what the team needs. I was wondering...

Personally I would think that CHG would grab Barker at the 3 spot. But with the additions of Seabrook and Babchuck in recent Junes, I doubt myself.

Old
04-15-2004, 11:38 AM
theo6060

Quote:
Originally Posted by espion

I have been reading on other boards that there is serious interest in the Hawks camp for Schremp at no3 (assuming that Ovechkin and malkin are gone). Any truth to this or is it just out of towners speculating?

And if there is validity to the statement, is it just alot of fans' wishes or has there been concrete mention by management of Schremp? Some GMs (like maclean in CBJ) talk candidly about what the team needs. I was wondering...

Personally I would think that CHG would grab Barker at the 3 spot. But with the additions of Seabrook and Babchuck in recent Junes, I doubt myself.

That is a bit surprising. I haven't heard either way but I thought the Hawks would be going after Olesz with that 3rd pick.

Old
04-15-2004, 02:44 PM
not quite yoda

Any Chicago people have anything to say?

Old
04-15-2004, 04:32 PM
Teemu

Quote:
Originally Posted by espion

Nope. Hasnt been a word about what the Hawks intend to do.

Old
04-15-2004, 04:56 PM
not quite yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemu08
Nope. Hasnt been a word about what the Hawks intend to do.
Good.

Closed Thread