HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Aabout Eklund rumors and post

Closed Thread

Old
12-01-2009, 01:59 PM
rockinghockey

vCash: 500
Aabout Eklund rumors and post

If someone puts a post up about Eklund and wants to discuss about it, just let it be. I know a lot of people dont like Eklund so there for just dont read it and dont make a comment!!!!!

Enjoy your day

Old
12-01-2009, 02:02 PM
MisterD

vCash: 50
hmmm this required a new thread?

Old
12-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Tarus
#Craigsnotonit

The problem is... Eklund does not equal "rumors". He has no sources, he has no credibility, discussing anything he says is meaningless.

He's a well proven fraud, you literally would have better statisitical chance of finding an accurate rumor from someone throwing darts at names on a board than anything eklund posts.

Old
12-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Reimer
Tambo Troll Face

If you don't want to get attacked simply put "EKLUND" in your thread title.

Old
12-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Reimer
Tambo Troll Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDman View Post
hmmm this required a new thread?
Ya of course Ek is legit.

Old
12-01-2009, 03:25 PM
BandwagonBasher

Yeah man, come on, I know a guy who knows a guy, who knows Eklund, and he swears to me that Ek has all 30 GM's on speed dial. His record speaks for itself. ./sarcasm

Old
12-01-2009, 04:01 PM
anjoo

Send a message via MSN to anjoo

Old
12-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Paralyzer
The Oilers Awaken

Dude, if you don't want people ripping you about posting Eklund stuff, put EKLUND in the topic and I bet you ANYTHING you'll only get 0 replies on it (except the people who think Eklund is a genius).

Old
12-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Redwood Original
El Presidente

I'm not a big supporter of Eklund as some seem to be, however I think the bashing is way overboard.

This guy might not be as 'in the know' as he claims to be, but he has more inside information than any of us ever will. He is also a guy who Darren Dreger gave national recognition on TSN for scooping a signing or two on free agent day. Kind of hard to argue with Dreger when he thinks Eklund is legit isn't it?

Old
12-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Messier 4 Mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectStorm View Post
I'm not a big supporter of Eklund as some seem to be, however I think the bashing is way overboard.

This guy might not be as 'in the know' as he claims to be, but he has more inside information than any of us ever will. He is also a guy who Darren Dreger gave national recognition on TSN for scooping a signing or two on free agent day. Kind of hard to argue with Dreger when he thinks Eklund is legit isn't it?
Ek is Dreger's Daddy

Old
12-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Mentallydull

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectStorm View Post

Kind of hard to argue with the math when it shows that Eklund has less of a chance of being correct than drawing a name out of a hat.

Old
12-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinghockey View Post
If someone puts a post up about Eklund and wants to discuss about it, just let it be. I know a lot of people dont like Eklund so there for just dont read it and dont make a comment!!!!!

Enjoy your day
Maybe you don't understand how a highly populated message board works best. For instance this random thought could have easily been contained in your other thread which was also unneeded.

I note you have 76 thread starts while your total post count is 400. That tells me you really don't participate here much in discussion but feel somehow entitled to randomly start 76threads here even though you don't really participate here.

If you did participate or follow this board much you'd know the general opinion about 100's of Eklund Sez threads.

If everybody adhered to this proportion of random thread generation. There'd be 100's of new threads/day(with virtually no actual ongoing discussion) and the front page would flip every hour or so before people even had a chance to glance at an interesting thead..

twitter might be more your thing.

Old
12-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Redwood Original
El Presidente

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallydull View Post
Kind of hard to argue with the math when it shows that Eklund has less of a chance of being correct than drawing a name out of a hat.
Right on fella.

I was trying to provide a touch of perspective before the public stoning takes place.

Old
12-01-2009, 04:37 PM
RKD

I think the point has been made and this isn't going anywhere.