HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Time Machine: Kaberle Curve

Old
12-02-2009, 06:32 PM
JayYooIce

vCash: 500
Time Machine: Kaberle Curve

First of all, I'd like to pat myself on the back for my first post on the forums. Feel kind of bad that my first is a request, but oh well haha.

Anyone remember that dirty T. Kaberle curve? I think they stopped making them in 2006. Man, did I love that thing. Sure, it had uncontrollable accuracy, but my shot has never been the same since I broke mine. I'm going to pick up a new twig sometime this week, and was wondering if any curve took the place of the Kaberle after it left? Or maybe you can just reccomend a similar pattern from another brand.

If you can help me out, I'll love you forever.

EDIT: I'm referring to his CCM pattern. I'm not sure if it's similar to the one he's using now or not.

Last edited by JayYooIce: 12-02-2009 at 09:11 PM.
JayYooIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2009, 09:16 PM
NigelSPNKr
#SavetheGoons

vCash: 164
This is why everyone should know the the curve depth, type of curve and amount of loft on there blades. It makes it easier to find a new model if you have too.

NigelSPNKr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2009, 09:33 PM
JayYooIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaBacon View Post
This is why everyone should know the the curve depth, type of curve and amount of loft on there blades. It makes it easier to find a new model if you have too.
Yeah, I hear you. All I recall is it was a heel with a square toe (correct me if I'm wrong). Wish I wasn't so oblivious to his information back when. I'm looking through the pattern chart on hockeymonkey right now and see a few possible options. Trial and error I guess.

JayYooIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Maupin Fan
Hot Air

If you are right handed and can use an intermediate (75 flex) stick, I know where you can find a ccm v110 with the kaberle curve. If not, if you google "ccm kaberle curve," there is a thread on mod squad hockey about it.

Maupin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2009, 10:26 PM
NigelSPNKr
#SavetheGoons

vCash: 164
If you like a decent amount of curve, give the Lecavalier one a go. Should be close to what you are looking for.

NigelSPNKr is offline   Reply With Quote