HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Scott Hartnell Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-09-2009, 10:52 AM
  #51
RIPRichardsCarter
Registered User
 
RIPRichardsCarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,954
vCash: 500
I like the guy, he just needs to learn to shoot the puck. Every time he shoots it goes directly into the goalies chest. Shoot to a ****ing corner Hartnell.

RIPRichardsCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2009, 04:01 AM
  #52
agrudez*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 2,612
vCash: 500
Hartnell is probably one of the worst top 6 forwards in the league in terms of stick skills. The guy cannot carry the puck for more than 2 seconds without losing it (his only effective move is to chip and chase, which he is pretty good at) and everytime I see someone give him a perfect pass to the tape of his stick I hear Mr. Jackson say "Oh and Hartnell just couldn't come up with that one" or "And the puck hops over Hartnell's stick". Does anyone ever wonder why pucks seem to magically start hoping when they get around Hartnell's stick?

I would like to see Hartnell moved, everyone praises him for chasing people down and getting stupid penalties after he gets hit (and how many times do we have the puck in the o-zone only to get a random whistle stopping play because Hartnell is trying to put his stick down someone's throat back at our end?), but you same people make Carcillo seem like the devil for the SAME DAMN THING, and btw, Carcillo does it much less often.

I will give credit where credit is due, he plays with alot of intensity, can lay a good hit every once in awhile, forechecks well and can one time a slapper better than most of our forwards, but other than that, his redeeming qualities are few and far between.

In summation. Hartnell has no hands, takes dumbass penalties and let us not even get into the fact that I personally think that he is one of the big "cancer" factors we have on the team in terms of our party crowd.

Even if he is not traded, can anyone really argue why he is cemented in our top 6? Giroux on line 3 and Hartnell on line 1 makes me want to break a ****ing window, when Gagne gets back we need a Hartnell - Pyoralla - Powe 3rd/4th line.

agrudez* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2009, 04:51 AM
  #53
Dig Out Your Soul
Ex Storm...
 
Dig Out Your Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrudez View Post
Hartnell is probably one of the worst top 6 forwards in the league in terms of stick skills. The guy cannot carry the puck for more than 2 seconds without losing it (his only effective move is to chip and chase, which he is pretty good at) and everytime I see someone give him a perfect pass to the tape of his stick I hear Mr. Jackson say "Oh and Hartnell just couldn't come up with that one" or "And the puck hops over Hartnell's stick". Does anyone ever wonder why pucks seem to magically start hoping when they get around Hartnell's stick?

I would like to see Hartnell moved, everyone praises him for chasing people down and getting stupid penalties after he gets hit (and how many times do we have the puck in the o-zone only to get a random whistle stopping play because Hartnell is trying to put his stick down someone's throat back at our end?), but you same people make Carcillo seem like the devil for the SAME DAMN THING, and btw, Carcillo does it much less often.

I will give credit where credit is due, he plays with alot of intensity, can lay a good hit every once in awhile, forechecks well and can one time a slapper better than most of our forwards, but other than that, his redeeming qualities are few and far between.

In summation. Hartnell has no hands, takes dumbass penalties and let us not even get into the fact that I personally think that he is one of the big "cancer" factors we have on the team in terms of our party crowd.

Even if he is not traded, can anyone really argue why he is cemented in our top 6? Giroux on line 3 and Hartnell on line 1 makes me want to break a ****ing window, when Gagne gets back we need a Hartnell - Pyoralla - Powe 3rd/4th line.
So much fail, so little time.

How many 30 goal power forwards are available in the league? Not many. And I mean real power forwards - ones that play with a chip on their shoulder.

Carcillo was made to be the devil by some (not me) because the 9 minutes of powerplay time he gave the Caps directly resulted in a loss. Can you recall Hartnell taking a bunch of penalties at once that directly resulted in a loss? No. You can't. There's a difference why Carcillo is taking a ton of **** right now and why Hartnell isn't.

Also, I very much doubt Hartnell is part of the party crowd. He is married. I've never seen any evidence of Hartnell partying. I've seen pics of Carter, Richards, Lupul, and Upshall drinking, but never Hartnell.

He's cemented in the top 6 because he's a 30 goal power forward. Those are rare. So he's not the most skilled forward on the team - so what? You want a team of Brieres? **** that.

Dig Out Your Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2009, 05:14 AM
  #54
might2mash
Post-apocalyptic
 
might2mash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Bend
Country: United States
Posts: 4,616
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to might2mash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
He's cemented in the top 6 because he's a 30 goal power forward. Those are rare. So he's not the most skilled forward on the team - so what? You want a team of Brieres? **** that.
This is true. He gets the gritty goals. Knuble isn't here to do that anymore, so he is the only guy who will play that role, especially on the power play where it's paramount. He's pretty terrible with stick handling and will almost never make a nifty pass, which is hard to watch sometimes given the talent he's out there with as a top 6 guy, but he "finishes" and creates traffic to allow other guys to do so as well.

might2mash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2009, 08:40 AM
  #55
CantSeeColors
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Country: Seychelles
Posts: 5,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by might2mash View Post
This is true. He gets the gritty goals. Knuble isn't here to do that anymore, so he is the only guy who will play that role, especially on the power play where it's paramount. He's pretty terrible with stick handling and will almost never make a nifty pass, which is hard to watch sometimes given the talent he's out there with as a top 6 guy, but he "finishes" and creates traffic to allow other guys to do so as well.
I agree with most of this, but one thing I'll say is that Hartnell is one of the most underrated passers around. Do they go through all the time? No. But Hartnell pretty frequently throws a beautiful pass to someone.

CantSeeColors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2009, 09:07 AM
  #56
Terence Peterman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 5,296
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrudez View Post
Hartnell is probably one of the worst top 6 forwards in the league in terms of stick skills. The guy cannot carry the puck for more than 2 seconds without losing it (his only effective move is to chip and chase, which he is pretty good at) and everytime I see someone give him a perfect pass to the tape of his stick I hear Mr. Jackson say "Oh and Hartnell just couldn't come up with that one" or "And the puck hops over Hartnell's stick". Does anyone ever wonder why pucks seem to magically start hoping when they get around Hartnell's stick?

I would like to see Hartnell moved, everyone praises him for chasing people down and getting stupid penalties after he gets hit (and how many times do we have the puck in the o-zone only to get a random whistle stopping play because Hartnell is trying to put his stick down someone's throat back at our end?), but you same people make Carcillo seem like the devil for the SAME DAMN THING, and btw, Carcillo does it much less often.

I will give credit where credit is due, he plays with alot of intensity, can lay a good hit every once in awhile, forechecks well and can one time a slapper better than most of our forwards, but other than that, his redeeming qualities are few and far between.

In summation. Hartnell has no hands, takes dumbass penalties and let us not even get into the fact that I personally think that he is one of the big "cancer" factors we have on the team in terms of our party crowd.

Even if he is not traded, can anyone really argue why he is cemented in our top 6? Giroux on line 3 and Hartnell on line 1 makes me want to break a ****ing window, when Gagne gets back we need a Hartnell - Pyoralla - Powe 3rd/4th line.
Holy flying pieces of **** from flying pigs, Batman. Anyone who can't see the role he plays, or wants Hartnell traded this bad, let alone thinking Carcillo is comparable, needs to take Lappy-style in the mouth. Because they're not as tough, they won't get up. Except I'm not talking about a puck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSeeColors View Post
I agree with most of this, but one thing I'll say is that Hartnell is one of the most underrated passers around. Do they go through all the time? No. But Hartnell pretty frequently throws a beautiful pass to someone.
Beat me to it. He makes some really nice passes. Just look at the assist he had the other night against the Isles (Giroux's first goal I think). It was pure awesome.

Terence Peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2009, 11:33 AM
  #57
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube
 
GoneFullHextall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Somewhere in NH
Country: United States
Posts: 34,409
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
So much fail, so little time.

How many 30 goal power forwards are available in the league? Not many. And I mean real power forwards - ones that play with a chip on their shoulder.

Carcillo was made to be the devil by some (not me) because the 9 minutes of powerplay time he gave the Caps directly resulted in a loss. Can you recall Hartnell taking a bunch of penalties at once that directly resulted in a loss? No. You can't. There's a difference why Carcillo is taking a ton of **** right now and why Hartnell isn't.

Also, I very much doubt Hartnell is part of the party crowd. He is married. I've never seen any evidence of Hartnell partying. I've seen pics of Carter, Richards, Lupul, and Upshall drinking, but never Hartnell.

He's cemented in the top 6 because he's a 30 goal power forward. Those are rare. So he's not the most skilled forward on the team - so what? You want a team of Brieres? **** that.
Cant say I have anything to add to this at all.
Some people dont realize how important Hartnell is to this team.
Its not Hartnells job to carry the puck.
I admit he does drive me crazy sometimes, but I am happy he is on this team and if he is ever traded his skills et and what he brings will be hard to replace.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2009, 06:19 PM
  #58
DieselBoy
Registered User
 
DieselBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 194
vCash: 500
He is one of my favourite players to watch in the NHL. I live in Winnipeg and am a Colorado Avalanche fan, and I admit I don't watch many Flyers games, but whenever they're on TSN or whatever I'll be sure to watch them.

DieselBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2009, 06:30 PM
  #59
flyersjamminontheone
In Claude we trust
 
flyersjamminontheone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brandon, Friendly MB
Country: Canada
Posts: 500
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
So much fail, so little time.

How many 30 goal power forwards are available in the league? Not many. And I mean real power forwards - ones that play with a chip on their shoulder.

Carcillo was made to be the devil by some (not me) because the 9 minutes of powerplay time he gave the Caps directly resulted in a loss. Can you recall Hartnell taking a bunch of penalties at once that directly resulted in a loss? No. You can't. There's a difference why Carcillo is taking a ton of **** right now and why Hartnell isn't.

Also, I very much doubt Hartnell is part of the party crowd. He is married. I've never seen any evidence of Hartnell partying. I've seen pics of Carter, Richards, Lupul, and Upshall drinking, but never Hartnell.

He's cemented in the top 6 because he's a 30 goal power forward. Those are rare. So he's not the most skilled forward on the team - so what? You want a team of Brieres? **** that.
carcillo recently pulled that, but what about hartnells glove tossin? or multiple knubled pps ect. all hope is not lost without this guy. Not saying we should get rid of him,just don't think he's irreplaceable or as important to the flyers as carter who is rumored to be leaving.

flyersjamminontheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2009, 07:01 PM
  #60
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment
 
GKJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Do not trade plz
Country: United States
Posts: 114,191
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersjamminontheone View Post
carcillo recently pulled that, but what about hartnells glove tossin? or multiple knubled pps ect. all hope is not lost without this guy. Not saying we should get rid of him,just don't think he's irreplaceable or as important to the flyers as carter who is rumored to be leaving.
Hartnell backs it up by scoring a goal or setting someone up every now and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovercraft View Post
does everyone seriously forget the first 15 or so games when Hartnell was playing great?
A lot of guys were great during that stretch.

__________________
Philadelphia's Real Alternative
(ynotradio.net)

Stop Feeding the Rumor-Monger

"I wonder if Norstrom has Forsberg's spleen mounted on his wall." - KINGS17

My 50 Favorite Albums of 2014 (sorry it's late)
GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2009, 07:21 PM
  #61
agrudez*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 2,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
Holy flying pieces of **** from flying pigs, Batman. Anyone who can't see the role he plays, or wants Hartnell traded this bad, let alone thinking Carcillo is comparable, needs to take Lappy-style in the mouth. Because they're not as tough, they won't get up. Except I'm not talking about a puck.



Beat me to it. He makes some really nice passes. Just look at the assist he had the other night against the Isles (Giroux's first goal I think). It was pure awesome.
When did I compare Hartnell and Carcillo's skill?

What I compared was their stupidity screwing our team over in the form of penalties, and Hartnell does it more often than Carcillo, especially this year, yet everyone jumps on Carcillo and praises Hartnell. Carter is in our o-zone ready to snipe a goalie's chest and Hartnell is in our d-zone cross checking someone because he hit him, lets all kiss his ass as he skates to the box with a double minor.

Hartnell is a terrible top 6 forward. He has little to no stick skills, can barely accept a tape to tape crisp pass let alone handle the puck when it is on his stick skating. His main asset is playing with high intensity and he has the ability to put in rebounds better than anyone else on the team; therefore, I am suggesting that he is a 3rd line player that should get minimal PP time (hopefully taking Richie's spot as he takes Coburn's spot), especially after Gagne gets back.

There is no reason in the world why Hartnell deserves 1st line time and Giroux deserves 3rd line time. Everyone spouts off about what he adds to the team that is so irreplaceable and I am arguing that our team can afford to trade a penalty liability, stone handed forward.

PS. A player's point totals are greatly influenced by line mates. There are alot of 30-40 point players that would get 60 points playing with the 2nd top goal scorer in the league.

I understand everyone has their golden gooses (I know I have a man crush on Parent) and that you all very highly value gritty forwards, as it is the Philadelphia way, but after watching my goose lay eggs recently I can at least recognize it. Why can you not at least admit Hartnell's glaring flaws? I wouldn't be sad to see him stay and play 3rd line minutes, but I would definitely prefer to trade him and his "temper antics" (need I remind you we have the highest average PIMs in the league - and one of the worst PKs), especially since there are a few teams that regard him and his 4M+/yr contract fairly well (I remember LA seemed interested).

PPS. I certainly would argue that Hartnell is among the party crowd, seeing as every picture I have seen of the group together has him there, with the exception being frat parties and the porn star pics - I guess his wife drew the line in the sand somewhere. Personality wise it is easy to see that he is the team's "goofball" and in a room full of young kids that type of personality can take everyone off their game if they don't have the maturity to resist it.

I played High School football and I must admit, I was the Hartnell of the team. I was always joking in the locker room before games, on the bus, screwing around at practice (I was the kicker so I had tons of time to screw around) and I had the quarterback - who was a friend of mine - ask me to tone it down before a big game because he saw that me screwing around and getting everyone laughing was detracting from their focus in the locker room. This was because they were too immature to be able to joke around and then get serious when they needed to. I would certainly argue that Richie, Carter and all of the other guys who are immature enough to crash frat parties, fondle porn stars and get hammered the night before a game are also too immature to separate screwing around and being serious.

Everyone thought Uppy and Lupul were the problems, the problems remain in their absence. The original suspects are dwindling down to Richie, Carts and Hartnell.

Which of the three are easier to deal?

agrudez* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 06:55 AM
  #62
Dig Out Your Soul
Ex Storm...
 
Dig Out Your Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
I'd like to see you produce some of these pictures of Hartnell partying. I recall a pic of him at a basketball game...other than that I think you're full of **** until you prove me otherwise.

Also, Hartnell and Giroux are on the same line. Not sure how one could possibly be on the 1st line while the other is on the 3rd line.

Dig Out Your Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 09:16 AM
  #63
TheFlyingP
 
TheFlyingP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: S.Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 94
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrudez View Post
When did I compare Hartnell and Carcillo's skill?

What I compared was their stupidity screwing our team over in the form of penalties, and Hartnell does it more often than Carcillo, especially this year, yet everyone jumps on Carcillo and praises Hartnell. Carter is in our o-zone ready to snipe a goalie's chest and Hartnell is in our d-zone cross checking someone because he hit him, lets all kiss his ass as he skates to the box with a double minor.

Hartnell is a terrible top 6 forward. He has little to no stick skills, can barely accept a tape to tape crisp pass let alone handle the puck when it is on his stick skating. His main asset is playing with high intensity and he has the ability to put in rebounds better than anyone else on the team; therefore, I am suggesting that he is a 3rd line player that should get minimal PP time (hopefully taking Richie's spot as he takes Coburn's spot), especially after Gagne gets back.

There is no reason in the world why Hartnell deserves 1st line time and Giroux deserves 3rd line time. Everyone spouts off about what he adds to the team that is so irreplaceable and I am arguing that our team can afford to trade a penalty liability, stone handed forward.

PS. A player's point totals are greatly influenced by line mates. There are alot of 30-40 point players that would get 60 points playing with the 2nd top goal scorer in the league.

I understand everyone has their golden gooses (I know I have a man crush on Parent) and that you all very highly value gritty forwards, as it is the Philadelphia way, but after watching my goose lay eggs recently I can at least recognize it. Why can you not at least admit Hartnell's glaring flaws? I wouldn't be sad to see him stay and play 3rd line minutes, but I would definitely prefer to trade him and his "temper antics" (need I remind you we have the highest average PIMs in the league - and one of the worst PKs), especially since there are a few teams that regard him and his 4M+/yr contract fairly well (I remember LA seemed interested).

PPS. I certainly would argue that Hartnell is among the party crowd, seeing as every picture I have seen of the group together has him there, with the exception being frat parties and the porn star pics - I guess his wife drew the line in the sand somewhere. Personality wise it is easy to see that he is the team's "goofball" and in a room full of young kids that type of personality can take everyone off their game if they don't have the maturity to resist it.

I played High School football and I must admit, I was the Hartnell of the team. I was always joking in the locker room before games, on the bus, screwing around at practice (I was the kicker so I had tons of time to screw around) and I had the quarterback - who was a friend of mine - ask me to tone it down before a big game because he saw that me screwing around and getting everyone laughing was detracting from their focus in the locker room. This was because they were too immature to be able to joke around and then get serious when they needed to. I would certainly argue that Richie, Carter and all of the other guys who are immature enough to crash frat parties, fondle porn stars and get hammered the night before a game are also too immature to separate screwing around and being serious.

Everyone thought Uppy and Lupul were the problems, the problems remain in their absence. The original suspects are dwindling down to Richie, Carts and Hartnell.

Which of the three are easier to deal?
Oh, you were the kicker that explains alot............and this whole fail of a thread.

TheFlyingP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 10:50 PM
  #64
agrudez*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 2,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
I'd like to see you produce some of these pictures of Hartnell partying. I recall a pic of him at a basketball game...other than that I think you're full of **** until you prove me otherwise.

Also, Hartnell and Giroux are on the same line. Not sure how one could possibly be on the 1st line while the other is on the 3rd line.
Obviously I was refering to when Gagne was playing and Hartnell was fanning on Richards passes while Giroux was making dazzling plays to grinders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingP View Post

Oh, you were the kicker that explains alot............and this whole fail of a thread.
And your maturity will explain alot of what I read from your future contributions to the boards, I am sure.


I understand Philadelphia likes gritty guys that can hit, but are not gifted with any semblance of hands, I like them too, as 3rd liners, I just don't like them on my first line screwing up guys with skill. I also don't like them having one of the shortest emotional fuses in the league and taking dumb penalties.

agrudez* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 11:14 PM
  #65
SchennSational1022*
The Future
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island New York
Country: United States
Posts: 3,281
vCash: 500
Hartnell for Frolov and Simmonds

SchennSational1022* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 11:40 PM
  #66
2CHAINZ
@EverythingPawg
 
2CHAINZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: We global Son
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,812
vCash: 984
Ottawa needs Hartnell, just imagine him and Kovalev playing with no helmet the hair just flowing in the wind..... What a dream that would be

2CHAINZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 07:54 PM
  #67
buff
Registered User
 
buff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Quebec city
Country: Canada
Posts: 285
vCash: 500
What's the matters with Hartnell ???

Did somebody said to him his a Wayne Gretzky like player ????

SHOT MAN!!!!! Is always too fancy... This kind of player need to think shot before think pass and all will be nice too him... You're a Power Foward Hartnell, drive the net and shot when you can.

buff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 08:03 PM
  #68
RoDu
Registered User
 
RoDu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,571
vCash: 500
he needs a punch and kick to the head, and if that unfazes him it proves our point that he's a ****ing idiot

RoDu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 08:05 PM
  #69
Alchemy
Philadelphia Flyers
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 12,768
vCash: 500
Very very low hockey IQ.

Alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 08:17 PM
  #70
might2mash
Post-apocalyptic
 
might2mash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Bend
Country: United States
Posts: 4,616
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to might2mash
Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiri View Post
Very very low hockey IQ.
Like the general IQ of a post in this very thread.

might2mash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 08:22 PM
  #71
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American
 
JLHockeyKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Central Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,438
vCash: 500
Also, the real question is "What's the matter with THIS TEAM?"


Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 12-15-2009 at 08:50 PM.
JLHockeyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 08:25 PM
  #72
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
IDK, Hartnell is just absolutely BRUTAL to watch nowadays.

He kills a lot of opportunities in the offensive zone with the horrible passes that result in turnovers.

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 08:28 PM
  #73
Mgkibbles
Registered User
 
Mgkibbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gilbertsville, Pa
Posts: 2,087
vCash: 500
Hartnell will likely get traded within the next few days. The guy just doesn't learn.

Mgkibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 08:48 PM
  #74
brtriad
Registered User
 
brtriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Loop
Country: United States
Posts: 13,040
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to brtriad
Is there any substance to this Carter/Hartnell rift?

brtriad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 08:50 PM
  #75
Valhoun*
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 10,311
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Valhoun*
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtriad View Post
Is there any substance to this Carter/Hartnell rift?
It's probably ********,

But, probably not. If there is a rift in the locker room it is likely due to things happening on the ice.

Valhoun* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.