HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Notices

Coyotes @ Kings (12/10/09)

Old
12-11-2009, 02:06 PM
k1llua

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to k1llua
If someone is going to make the Hale comparison, you have to take into account that Schlemko is putting up points at a pace that Hale couldn't even dream of (Which still isn't a lot, but the point stands.) So, at least he's contributing in that respect.

k1llua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2009, 03:05 PM
yakko

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR View Post
Don't believe so yet. But I know he was here last month and they were talking deal, then talks seemed to break down. A week later he signed in SA and seems to be playing well. Would be pretty quick and easy to sign him to a two-way.
If he gets a two-way contract and is called up, is he exposed to re-entry waivers? If he remains on an AHL contract, can he sign with another NHL team if the opportunity comes up? I don't know the details, but I've seen weird things with vets like him on minor league deals over the years, so I wouldn't be in a hurry to assume he is a safety blanked for the Coyotes defensive depth. Then again, maybe I'm thinking of things I didn't understand about the old CBA instead of things I don't understand about the new one.

yakko is offline   Reply With Quote