HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > All Time Draft
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
All Time Draft Fantasy league where players of the past and present meet.

ATD 12 Milt Dunnell Cup Final: Tidewater Sharks vs. Detroit Falcons

Old
12-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Jungosi

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Jungosi
Congratulations EagleBelfour! This was about time. In a 32-team draft you managed to build a great team without a glaring weakness and a deserving champion. You're not the Bills anymore, you might call yourself the Broncos by now .

Jungosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 12:36 AM
jarek

Whoo! Congratz to EB on building one of my favorite teams in this draft. You made some exceptional selections like Hyland and Watson, and you truly built a team that has almost no weakness.

And congrats to all other GMs as well. My first experience in an HFBoards ATD was a very positive one. We drafted some guys who may have not been as appreciated as they should have been in the draft, but above all else I hope that we've all came out of this more informed than we were when we began. I am particularly proud of our research into Anatoly Tarasov. I think that he should be drafted as a top-10 coach, he's possibly the smartest and most tactically sound coach ever, and all of the misconceptions surrounding him were more than a little unfair. Either way, I'm eager to see where some of the players we had this ATD are drafted next ATD. I'll definitely be joining the one in the New Year!

jarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2009, 04:49 PM
vancityluongo

Gonna echo everyone elses sentiments, it's about time you won this thing EB. Hed, it's about time you got recognition for building some damn underrated teams the last few drafts. Congrats to everyone in the draft for building insanely strong teams (I think every team in the draft would've given every team in the last 32 team draft we had a run for their money), of course, especially to the two finalists and to Eagle for winning. Also major props to GBC for coming in and running this thing as flawlessly as humanly possible in that situation.

vancityluongo is offline   Reply With Quote