HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Notices

Where in Valley to Get Coyotes Jersey Customized?

Old
12-14-2009, 10:44 AM
CitizenCoyote

vCash: 500
Where in Valley to Get Coyotes Jersey Customized?

The Ice Den at the arena wants $65 to press a name and numbers onto a jersey that we already own. That seems pretty excessive -- and I think nearly double what it cost last year.

Does anyone know of another place in the valley to get this accomplished for less, and still have it look good?

CitizenCoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2009, 12:40 PM
pyregretzky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyotesVisitor View Post
The Ice Den at the arena wants $65 to press a name and numbers onto a jersey that we already own. That seems pretty excessive -- and I think nearly double what it cost last year.

Does anyone know of another place in the valley to get this accomplished for less, and still have it look good?
I think someone said http://www.artcraftsports.com does really good work. It will probably be about the same but if I remember correctly the person that recommended them before said that is where the team has their jerseys done

pyregretzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2009, 12:41 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyotesVisitor View Post

That's the price I normally pay to have name and numbers sewn on, not pressed. Unfortunately that's online and when I buy a new jersey. Sorry I know this doesn't help, I guess I'm just agreeing that $65 seems excessive for pressing not sewing.

Sinurgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2009, 02:36 PM
AZPuckNut

There is an embroidery shop in the Arrowhead Mall. I think it's called "Altered States", I had a few jerseys altered there, they did good work. They will customize your jersey for you, although it will be real embroidery work instead of "glued" on letters and numbers. I'm not sure if it will be cheaper but it will much better quality work than those ironed on letters and numbers from the Ice Den.

AZPuckNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2009, 03:50 PM
CitizenCoyote

Thanks everyone for the tips.

CitizenCoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2009, 04:51 PM
HockeyAndTheSox
Let's Go Pens&Yotes!

Special T's did a great job customizing my friends' hockey jersey and also customized one of my Pens jerseys. They are at 75th and Cactus next to the Domino's Pizza... They do heat press or stitched!

HockeyAndTheSox is offline   Reply With Quote