HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

The one thing that bothers me is the Habs seem so easy to play against

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-24-2010, 12:03 PM
  #401
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22,480
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
According to this forum, I coulda sworn Habs were the only team with injuries. What's funny is those other teams could have stood pat and said "last year, we had many injuries, we don't need to make any moves cuz we won't have any injuries next year ". But aggressive organizations are always looking to better their teams. Sometimes they may fail, but the effort is there.

Boston took a sidestep during the summer by trading for a top 6 in Horton, while giving their 2nd Dman in Wideman. Seguin is a good addition, but it's not even sure if he'll even play for the big club next year. They have no cap space to sign Seguin(entry level+bonus) and will be forced to move some salary.

Philly thought that their most important move was to sign other tough guys and forgot to sign a decent goalie. If their SC appearance wasn't an indication enough that all they needed to win was a better goalie, than I don't know what is. How did they address this??..After all, you whine about us not getting players to improve our scoring. Philly certainly didn't improve their goaltending.
They have less than a million in cap space, so unless injuries happen they will have to shed salary if they want to call up players.
They also won't be able to make any trades during the season unless they move salaries.

NJ is trying to re-sign Kovalchuk. If they don't then they lost some good pieces for nothing, if they do, then they'll have to trade away someone to clear space. They replaced their best Dman, a good puck moving one, by a stay at home physical one. This team always counted on solid Defense which helped Brodeur a lot (as it would for any goalie), but now their defense might be considered their weak spot. It'll be interesting to see who they move if they do end up signing Kovalchuk.

Pittsburgh let go Gonchar but signed Martin/Michalek. We showed them that if you shut down Crosby/Malkin, even the 8th seeded team can knock them out. Their wingers are still extremely weak and that wasn't addressed.

But people over here whine because we didn't make changes like sign a guy on the open market that would eat up half of our cap and then force us to make another trade (Plek signing leading to Halak trade). They forget that our lack of aggressivity got us about 10new players last season and we're pretty tied up against the cap this year.

The grass is always greener elsewhere.

Maybe you care to see your GM do some moves even if they fail, but I don't. I guess according to your vision, Houle was awright because he at least tried..

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 12:12 PM
  #402
NSHabs
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 77
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
That's a pretty good point. But this sort of thing seem to happen more often than not with the Habs. It's like they get a supposed tough guy and then the guy look around and say to himself "OMG i'm alone!" and become a kitty. I seem to remember reading somewhere that Komisarek felt he was not protected enough in Montreal. Going to Toronto with Burke's philosophy he knew he would never have the same problem he accountered against the Bruins with Lucic.
I think these two posters have it figured out to a tee.Also interesting to note that while Gainey "fired" Big Georges for not adhering to the "teams code"(thus admitting a need for such a role player)the organization has done nothing to address the glaring hole in the makeup of the roster of such a player.

NSHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 01:01 PM
  #403
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Boston took a sidestep during the summer by trading for a top 6 in Horton, while giving their 2nd Dman in Wideman. Seguin is a good addition, but it's not even sure if he'll even play for the big club next year. They have no cap space to sign Seguin(entry level+bonus) and will be forced to move some salary.

Philly thought that their most important move was to sign other tough guys and forgot to sign a decent goalie. If their SC appearance wasn't an indication enough that all they needed to win was a better goalie, than I don't know what is. How did they address this??..After all, you whine about us not getting players to improve our scoring. Philly certainly didn't improve their goaltending.
They have less than a million in cap space, so unless injuries happen they will have to shed salary if they want to call up players.
They also won't be able to make any trades during the season unless they move salaries.

NJ is trying to re-sign Kovalchuk. If they don't then they lost some good pieces for nothing, if they do, then they'll have to trade away someone to clear space. They replaced their best Dman, a good puck moving one, by a stay at home physical one. This team always counted on solid Defense which helped Brodeur a lot (as it would for any goalie), but now their defense might be considered their weak spot. It'll be interesting to see who they move if they do end up signing Kovalchuk.

Pittsburgh let go Gonchar but signed Martin/Michalek. We showed them that if you shut down Crosby/Malkin, even the 8th seeded team can knock them out. Their wingers are still extremely weak and that wasn't addressed.

But people over here whine because we didn't make changes like sign a guy on the open market that would eat up half of our cap and then force us to make another trade (Plek signing leading to Halak trade). They forget that our lack of aggressivity got us about 10new players last season and we're pretty tied up against the cap this year.

The grass is always greener elsewhere.

Maybe you care to see your GM do some moves even if they fail, but I don't. I guess according to your vision, Houle was awright because he at least tried..
Boston, Pitt, Philly GM's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PG

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 01:43 PM
  #404
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22,480
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
Boston, Pitt, Philly GM's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PG
that's your answer???....

Man, you really argue like a 12yo boy. It's pathetic.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 04:56 PM
  #405
habsjunkie2*
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
We struggled when Lang went down because Plekanec couldn't buy a point. If he were playing like he did last year or two seasons ago, then Lang's loss would have been much easier to cope with.

Philly was able to shut us down for a simple reason. They realized that if they shut Cammy and Gionta down, the rest would be much easier to deal with. They pretty much did to us what we had done to Pittsburgh and Washington.
If Semin actually produced, we're out of that first round. They weren't getting enough production from their depth.
The same thing happened to us versus Philly.
If Pouliot and A.Ko could have stepped up, then I'm sure they have a harder time beating us. Not to mention having Markov back would certainly have helped us.
I don't think we lost to Philly due to size. Obviously if we had a much bigger forwards, we might have penetrated their defensive group more but that doesn't mean we would have beaten them.
Boston who's big had no problem doing that and went up 3-0 but the ended up losing that series. Many say the injury to Krejci was the key factor.

I'm not saying A.Ko and Pouliot will be monsters for us in the next POs, maybe, maybe not. We won't know until then. They're still relatively young and inexperienced in POs.
Pouliot just went through his first POs. Many players take time before becoming PO performers.
A.Ko although has shown he can produce is as usual streaky. But this is a make or break year for him, and for once he won't have his younger bro distracting him. It's also a contract year. I expect a great season out of him.

So, even though we didn't make any significant changes to our team, I have no reason to think we can't compete versus any other team.


The funny thing is, we got further than NJ (disappointed 1st round exit), we beat the SC Champs (disappointed 2nd round exit), got further than Boston as well (extremely disappointing defeat in POs) and Toronto was so bad they finished last but couldn't even take advantage of that because they traded their pick.
But what you also failed to acknowledge is that every team you mentioned except NJ suffered from those injuries.
Boston finished 6th, Philly decided their PO birth on the last game of the POs in a freaking shootout with Boucher in nets, Toronto finished last.
You could have mentioned Detroit that suffered about the same amount of injuries as we did and had trouble securing a PO spot until everyone came back.

Boston took a sidestep during the summer by trading for a top 6 in Horton, while giving their 2nd Dman in Wideman. Seguin is a good addition, but it's not even sure if he'll even play for the big club next year.
Philly thought that their most important move was to sign other tough guys and forgot to sign a decent goalie. If their SC appearance wasn't an indication enough that all they needed to win was a better goalie, than I don't know what is.
NJ is trying to re-sign Kovalchuk. If they don't then they lost some good pieces for nothing, if they do, then they'll have to trade away someone to clear space. They replaced their best Dman, a good puck moving one, by a stay at home physical one. This team always counted on solid Defense which helped Brodeur a lot (as it would for any goalie), but now their defense might be considered their weak spot.
Pittsburgh let go Gonchar but signed Martin/Michalek. We showed them that if you shut down Crosby/Malkin, even the 8th seeded team can knock them out. Their wingers are still extremely weak and that wasn't addressed.

But people over here whine because we didn't make changes like sign a guy on the open market that would eat up half of our cap and then force us to make another trade (Plek signing leading to Halak trade).

Injuries are in direct correlation with the Standings. Exceptions may happen, but when you have a team that suffers as many injuries as we did, their record at the end of the year will be affected.
I'm not saying injuries are not going to happen next season, chances are more will.
I have a problem with people saying we're just a PO cringe team because that's what we were last year and didn't make any significant changes over the summer.
There's a big number of reasons why we finished 8th last season, it certainly wasn't our best potential, not even close to it. Just the fact the players don't have to adapt to one another as they did last year makes us a little better. So, I'm not worried about this upcoming season.
Lang's loss only hurt us because Plekanecs sucked? It never hurt because Lang was good and we missed him? Cmon Kriss makes some sense. He hurt because he was effective in his role, a big strong center.

habsjunkie2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 05:27 PM
  #406
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
that's your answer???....

Man, you really argue like a 12yo boy. It's pathetic.
My point is Lou, Cero and Ciarelli are always looking to upgrade their teams. Their track records are better than PG/Gainey. Not even in the same league.

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 05:30 PM
  #407
Metropolitsky
Still 4x more cups
 
Metropolitsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,414
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
My point is Lou, Cero and Ciarelli are always looking to upgrade their teams.
So there are Gms who look to downgrade their teams ?

Quote:
Their track records are better than PG/Gainey. Not even in the same league.
Pretty sure they are in the same league

Metropolitsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 05:30 PM
  #408
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22,480
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
Lang's loss only hurt us because Plekanecs sucked? It never hurt because Lang was good and we missed him? Cmon Kriss makes some sense. He hurt because he was effective in his role, a big strong center.
Not quite what I said, here's the direct quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
We struggled when Lang went down because Plekanec couldn't buy a point. If he were playing like he did last year or two seasons ago, then Lang's loss would have been much easier to cope with.
So you see, I never said Lang's loss only hurt us because Plekanec sucked.
Lang was hired as a 3rd center for depth. As the season went on, he became our most productive one.
I didn't say Plekanec was the only reason, I said we struggled and if he played up to his potential ''Lang's loss would have been much easier to cope with''.
It doesn't mean we wouldn't have felt his loss, just that we'd have managed it much better.
Just like we can manage better if Markov is injured but with Subban playing well.

It didn't hurt us because we lacked the size of Lang. That had nothing to do with it.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 06:35 PM
  #409
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolitsky View Post
So there are Gms who look to downgrade their teams ?



Pretty sure they are in the same league
You think Gauthier/Gainey are in the same league as Lou? And don't act smart cuz you know exactly what I mean.

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 06:44 PM
  #410
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,222
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
You think Gauthier/Gainey are in the same league as Lou? And don't act smart cuz you know exactly what I mean.
Yes they are on par with Lou. What has Lou done since the lockout? Besides relying on Brodeur and firing coaches?

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 08:05 PM
  #411
MaKi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,317
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
I would rather have guys that intimidate on the fourth line. White can be physical but I don't think it affect much in the game because his lack of size make him not very scary to the opposition. And he's not very nasty. Take Nichol for example, that guy is a vicious s.o.b.
I don't agree. From what I saw when White was called up he was every bit as tenacious as a guy like Nichol. He was looking to hit anything that moved and if anyone had a problem with it he was ready to drop the gloves.

White had 47 hits in 16 games while with the Canadiens, and I can remember quite a few big ones.

MaKi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 08:58 PM
  #412
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
Yes they are on par with Lou. What has Lou done since the lockout? Besides relying on Brodeur and firing coaches?
A hell of a lot more than PG/BG. Oh, and Lou drafted Brodeur. Only on this forum is PG on par with Lou.

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2010, 10:15 PM
  #413
Metropolitsky
Still 4x more cups
 
Metropolitsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,414
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
A hell of a lot more than PG/BG. Oh, and Lou drafted Brodeur. Only on this forum is PG on par with Lou.
Like what ? winning 3 cups pre-lockout?

Gainey won one too

But yeah the grass is always greener

Metropolitsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 12:35 AM
  #414
Born in 1909
Hockey Royalty
 
Born in 1909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Boston took a sidestep during the summer by trading for a top 6 in Horton, while giving their 2nd Dman in Wideman. Seguin is a good addition, but it's not even sure if he'll even play for the big club next year. They have no cap space to sign Seguin(entry level+bonus) and will be forced to move some salary.

Philly thought that their most important move was to sign other tough guys and forgot to sign a decent goalie. If their SC appearance wasn't an indication enough that all they needed to win was a better goalie, than I don't know what is. How did they address this??..After all, you whine about us not getting players to improve our scoring. Philly certainly didn't improve their goaltending.
They have less than a million in cap space, so unless injuries happen they will have to shed salary if they want to call up players.
They also won't be able to make any trades during the season unless they move salaries.

NJ is trying to re-sign Kovalchuk. If they don't then they lost some good pieces for nothing, if they do, then they'll have to trade away someone to clear space. They replaced their best Dman, a good puck moving one, by a stay at home physical one. This team always counted on solid Defense which helped Brodeur a lot (as it would for any goalie), but now their defense might be considered their weak spot. It'll be interesting to see who they move if they do end up signing Kovalchuk.

Pittsburgh let go Gonchar but signed Martin/Michalek. We showed them that if you shut down Crosby/Malkin, even the 8th seeded team can knock them out. Their wingers are still extremely weak and that wasn't addressed.

But people over here whine because we didn't make changes like sign a guy on the open market that would eat up half of our cap and then force us to make another trade (Plek signing leading to Halak trade). They forget that our lack of aggressivity got us about 10new players last season and we're pretty tied up against the cap this year.

The grass is always greener elsewhere.

Maybe you care to see your GM do some moves even if they fail, but I don't. I guess according to your vision, Houle was awright because he at least tried..
You are too smart for this place

Born in 1909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 12:51 AM
  #415
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,222
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
A hell of a lot more than PG/BG. Oh, and Lou drafted Brodeur. Only on this forum is PG on par with Lou.
You can only compare both from the time BG/PG came to Montreal, don't look back at 1984 when Gainey was still a player...wtf. Lou losing early in the playoffs and having 5 coaches since the lockout isn't at all better than what Bob Gainey has done.

Playoff series since 2004 for NJ : 8 (4 times out in round 1, 2 times out in round 2)
Playoff series since 2004 for MTL: 9 (2 times out in round 1, 2 times out in round 2, 1 time out in round 3)

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 12:57 AM
  #416
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22,480
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
A hell of a lot more than PG/BG. Oh, and Lou drafted Brodeur. Only on this forum is PG on par with Lou.
Right, he drafted Brodeur 20 years ago, that must mean he's better.

What have the NJ devils accomplished since the lock out?..They have disappointed in the post season every year. They went through a number of coaches and the firing of Julien was iffy to say the least.

I really love how you claim something and back it up with absolutely no facts.

PG has not even been GM for one year yet and you're already whining like a baby..it's pathetic.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 01:56 AM
  #417
Kimota
Nation of Poutine
 
Kimota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Vieille Capitale
Country: France
Posts: 21,587
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacKmtl View Post
I don't agree. From what I saw when White was called up he was every bit as tenacious as a guy like Nichol. He was looking to hit anything that moved and if anyone had a problem with it he was ready to drop the gloves.

White had 47 hits in 16 games while with the Canadiens, and I can remember quite a few big ones.
Never been impressed by him. He doesn't have much of an edge. He has a good heart, though.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 06:19 AM
  #418
Dirty Danglez
Take it like a Man
 
Dirty Danglez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,833
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
Never been impressed by him. He doesn't have much of an edge. He has a good heart, though.
Although he did hit a lot, he would get out of position so much just to make a hit. He was a defensive liability when playing with the habs. People didn't seem to notice that too much. He should get out of that habit as he progresses, but like you, I was not impressed with his stint last season.

Dirty Danglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 07:15 AM
  #419
habsjunkie2*
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Not quite what I said, here's the direct quote:



So you see, I never said Lang's loss only hurt us because Plekanec sucked.
Lang was hired as a 3rd center for depth. As the season went on, he became our most productive one.
I didn't say Plekanec was the only reason, I said we struggled and if he played up to his potential ''Lang's loss would have been much easier to cope with''.
It doesn't mean we wouldn't have felt his loss, just that we'd have managed it much better.
Just like we can manage better if Markov is injured but with Subban playing well.

It didn't hurt us because we lacked the size of Lang. That had nothing to do with it.
You said exactly that. We struggled with the loss of Lang, because Plekanecs couldn't buy a point. Well, Plekanecs couldn't buy a point with Lang in the lineup either and we didn't struggle, so therefore the impact of losing Lang was huge, you're the one who tried to downplay it and of course you can prove that Langs size had zero to do with it?

habsjunkie2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 08:56 AM
  #420
icerocket
Registered User
 
icerocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlantis
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,307
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
A hell of a lot more than PG/BG. Oh, and Lou drafted Brodeur. Only on this forum is PG on par with Lou.
The game has passed Lou.

He isn't a big player anymore since the post-lockout era.

Stop listening to Yvon Pednault.

icerocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 12:00 PM
  #421
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22,480
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
You said exactly that. We struggled with the loss of Lang, because Plekanecs couldn't buy a point. Well, Plekanecs couldn't buy a point with Lang in the lineup either and we didn't struggle, so therefore the impact of losing Lang was huge, you're the one who tried to downplay it and of course you can prove that Langs size had zero to do with it?
How do you not get what I'm saying...
It's as if I'd say you're saying the only reason we struggled is because we lost Lang. Give us Lang back and we'd have been fine.

Funny you should say this because as most will tell you, we started struggling since Xmas. We went 7-7 during January with Lang in the line up.
After Lang's injury in February, we went 6-6-1.
We followed through until the End of the season with a 7-8-4 record.

So you see, we started playing like crap a month before Lang's injury and we kept playing the same way after his injury. It didn't worsen, it simply continued as so.

Let's not forget Lang was not the only one injured. Tanguay missed two months, from Jan-Mar. Koivu missed a month and a week from mid-December to end of January.
Lats missed three weeks in February.
A lot of players were underperforming due to many supposed reasons. Morons like Jean Perron were spreading dumb rumors that Price actually played drunk one night. It was a complete zoo in the team and the media. In mid-February, they came out with the Darkest Day horse crap story that completely stained the Kost broz's reputation for absolutely no reason. We brought Schneider in two days before this ridiculous scandal came out.

Now it's as if I'd be saying that you believe non of this is important and the reason we struggled is because we lost Lang. That would be foolish of me right??..Well now I hope you just realize how you sound when answering me.

I said if Plekanec had put up 70pts that year, Lang's loss would have been much easier to cope with. I guess you forgot to read that part and focus on the one sentence you want to read.

We didn't play particularly worse when Lang went down as we had already been playing that bad for a month. Plekanec is no hero, even if he was playing that well it wouldn't have change that much. It wouldn't have kept us as contenders. Like I said, just made the blow a little less tough to handle.

We didn't miss Lang because of his size because any player can be brought him that's big. You actually have to be good and produce in order to be missed. Laraque is huge, was he missed last year??..No, so size has nothing to do with it. Production is what's important.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 12:00 PM
  #422
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Right, he drafted Brodeur 20 years ago, that must mean he's better.

What have the NJ devils accomplished since the lock out?..They have disappointed in the post season every year. They went through a number of coaches and the firing of Julien was iffy to say the least.

I really love how you claim something and back it up with absolutely no facts.

PG has not even been GM for one year yet and you're already whining like a baby..it's pathetic.
Hockey Hall of Fame

Thanks

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 12:05 PM
  #423
Metropolitsky
Still 4x more cups
 
Metropolitsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,414
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
Hockey Hall of Fame

Thanks
You didn't answer his question.....what has he accomplished since the lock-out?

Metropolitsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 12:05 PM
  #424
Andy
Registered User
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,620
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
Hockey Hall of Fame

Thanks
But you haven't answered the question...what has Lou done since the lockout besides firing coaches and acquiring older/overpaid players?

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 12:05 PM
  #425
Andy
Registered User
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,620
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolitsky View Post
You didn't answer his question.....what has he accomplished since the lock-out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koseegin View Post
But you haven't answered the question...what has Lou done since the lockout besides firing coaches and acquiring older/overpaid players?
Awesome.

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.