HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Begin

Closed Thread

Old
04-18-2004, 10:01 AM
eddy

vCash: 500
Begin

I just like to say he played awesome last night and played so tough it was real inspiration to the other guys for him to come back in the game, he's a real warrior. But I have a question, did Bergeron fall or did he dive and duck the check when he saw Begin comming? I saw a short clip of it but missed that period, so just wondering.

Old
04-18-2004, 10:08 AM
jacklours

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
I just like to say he played awesome last night and played so tough it was real inspiration to the other guys for him to come back in the game, he's a real warrior. But I have a question, did Bergeron fall or did he dive and duck the check when he saw Begin comming? I saw a short clip of it but missed that period, so just wondering.
I believe he fell, it looks like his back skate got cought in the ice and he tripped.

But Begin yesterday

Old
04-18-2004, 10:11 AM
Moumni_Bachir

Send a message via ICQ to Moumni_Bachir
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
He dive and duck the check, but the question is...if that was a Montreal Canadien doing such a thing like that were we talking about that?

Bergeron did the right thing to avoid the check. It is legal to do something like that right?

Old
04-18-2004, 10:15 AM
jacklours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moumni_Bachir
He dive and duck the check, but the question is...if that was a Montreal Canadien doing such a thing like that were we talking about that?

Bergeron did the right thing to avoid the check. It is legal to do something like that right?
Non je pense que ya trebucher, chu pas mal sur de ca

Old
04-18-2004, 10:16 AM
Moumni_Bachir

Send a message via ICQ to Moumni_Bachir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklours
Non je pense que ya trebucher, chu pas mal sur de ca
Ha ben zut!

Old
04-18-2004, 10:47 AM
BJCOLLINS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moumni_Bachir

I agree the Hab haters would be all over us if one of ours did this....there are a few things that I like about Bergeron's game but he does have a dirty streak.

Old
04-18-2004, 10:53 AM
eddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJCOLLINS
I agree the Hab haters would be all over us if one of ours did this....there are a few things that I like about Bergeron's game but he does have a dirty streak.
Ya agreed if that would have been a hab player ducking the check there would be a 12 page thread somehwere bashing the habs saying there all classless divers, but since it was a Boston player, I've hardly heard a peep about it.

Old
04-18-2004, 01:56 PM
Dutchy

Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
This guy is one heck of a warrior.

It's been a long time since I've seen a player with such dedication for his team.

Old
04-18-2004, 06:31 PM
NWT Habs Fan

After all the crap in the media about Habs being divers, it is a real joy to see someone play with the respect that one expects of someone who has the priviledge to wear the CH every night. No flopping on the ice, just goes back, spits out his lost chicklet, gets a face full of stiches, and comes back to play. A true warrior and other players can hopefully take some real inspiration from this guy. He just leads by example...brilliant waiver pick up by Gainey.

Closed Thread