HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ranger Fan Here

Old
12-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Tommy D

vCash: 500
There's a thought... it's all Prongers Fault! I say deal him for a 1st!! =)

Tommy D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2009, 04:21 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 2652
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
What's going on in the Flyer's locker room?

I've heard multiple worth of mouth rumors that the locker room is divided???? What part does/did Pronger play in this?

Can someone spell it out for me....
It has been mentioned mainly by outsiders and denied by insiders. There has been vocal criticism about the team's play and in some instances Pronger has been the loudest voice. Earlier, Richards had an issue with some members of the media and supposedly froze them briefly in interviews. That was during the earlier days of the season. Add to that Upshall and Lupul being dealt, part of the younger sect's crew and the dismissal of Stevens, undoubtedly popular with some like Richards. This schism is probably overblown but whether it exists minimally or not, that should be left behind once the players hit the ice. There are performance issues that are far more significant for the reasons of losing.

The only horse to win the Florida Derby, the Kentucky Derby and Breeders Cup Classic. Sire to multiple Grade 1 champions. The last horse to sire a winner in each Triple Crown race. Grandsire to American Pharoah.

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2009, 05:02 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiScreamingEagles View Post
It has been mentioned mainly by outsiders and denied by insiders. There has been vocal criticism about the team's play and in some instances Pronger has been the loudest voice. Earlier, Richards had an issue with some members of the media and supposedly froze them briefly in interviews. That was during the earlier days of the season. Add to that Upshall and Lupul being dealt, part of the younger sect's crew and the dismissal of Stevens, undoubtedly popular with some like Richards. This schism is probably overblown but whether it exists minimally or not, that should be left behind once the players hit the ice. There are performance issues that are far more significant for the reasons of losing.
Thank you.

wolfgaze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2009, 12:01 AM
Cartered

Send a message via AIM to Cartered Send a message via MSN to Cartered
looks like OP got his wish, rofl..

Cartered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2009, 12:15 AM
orange is better
Mayor of Seeyasville

someone should go to the rangers board and post...

Flyers fan here
What has happened to you guys? Going into NYC has always been of one of my Favorite games to watch as a Flyers Fan..You never wanted to get up by too much,or fall behind by too much because the Rangers then would always take liberties..I know the building was half empty because "CATS" was making a surprise return the same night, but that had to be the softess game ive ever witnessed in your building..I fully realize we are not setting the leaugue on fire either, but i really expected you guys to come out taking the body... Hopefully, in the next 5 we play, you guys won't suck so bad.

orange is better is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2009, 01:39 AM
flyguy
Sean Cubeturier

Send a message via AIM to flyguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardsCannon View Post
someone should go to the rangers board and post...

Flyers fan here
What has happened to you guys? Going into NYC has always been of one of my Favorite games to watch as a Flyers Fan..You never wanted to get up by too much,or fall behind by too much because the Rangers then would always take liberties..I know the building was half empty because "CATS" was making a surprise return the same night, but that had to be the softess game ive ever witnessed in your building..I fully realize we are not setting the leaugue on fire either, but i really expected you guys to come out taking the body... Hopefully, in the next 5 we play, you guys won't suck so bad.
I triple dog dare ya.

You have to do it now..

flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2009, 10:46 AM
Kaktus*

classic thread.

Kaktus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 01:38 AM
orange is better
Mayor of Seeyasville

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguy View Post
I triple dog dare ya.

You have to do it now..
hahaha, i would had i not already gotten in trouble for Kaleta bashing in the Sabres forum.

orange is better is offline   Reply With Quote