HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Calamity Of Errors

Closed Thread

Old
04-14-2004, 05:23 PM
sevil

vCash: 500
Calamity Of Errors

i am proud to be a fan of the habs this year. They work and skate better than they have in the past 5 years. My Hat is off to them. Kovalev is not to blame. First sheldon was weak all game, and Cj saw that to..thats why he had the least amount of minutes for all defenceman. he s been caught pinching in more times than breezeby all of last year. odd man rushes have killed us and he is blaming kovalev, heck all he had to do was flip it back over the line. but i think what we are missing the most was the off side call that was bogus..lets see open net bulis has the puck breaking up the boards and the play is called on an offside in the habs end..i think a bruin has to touch it...but i guess not i hope the nhl realizes they are losing fans and revenues becuase the referrring is terrible..
either way gainey said it ...freshman

sevil

Old
04-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
I hate that title, it reminds me of Glen healy.

Old
04-14-2004, 05:33 PM
sevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
I hate that title, it reminds me of Glen healy.
nice thats why i used it..i hope i meet him some nite in a bar...
open a can of whoop ass him and green..

sevil

Old
04-14-2004, 05:35 PM
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevil
nice thats why i used it..i hope i meet him some nite in a bar...
open a can of whoop ass him and green..

sevil
Yes that would be great. Do it for HF boards sevil.

Ill make you a deal, you do that and we wont initiate you for being a "new" guy

Old
04-14-2004, 05:38 PM
sevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Yes that would be great. Do it for HF boards sevil.

Ill make you a deal, you do that and we wont initiate you for being a "new" guy
actually not really new...been her since december, joined in january.. but dont say much... i love the boards, but i am golfing buddies with trevor timmins so i cant really get off on a rant or he will revoke my previes..
sevil

Old
04-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Mooch

Quote:
actually not really new...been her since december, joined in january.. but dont say much... i love the boards, but i am golfing buddies with trevor timmins so i cant really get off on a rant or he will revoke my previes..
sevil
Wow just 10 posts since December.

So you know TT ehh, maybe you could get me connected, and----just kidding.

Hope to hear more from you Sevil!

Old
04-14-2004, 10:24 PM
jacklours

Quote:
sevil

Hahaha I can see it coming, your slowly trying to build yourself some credibility, so when the time comes during the summer around the draft you'll say a bunch of stuff that a bunch of people will believe. Hahahaha that's gonna be fun **** when time comes

Old
04-15-2004, 09:16 AM
didjuicythat
@m_desroches

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklours
Hahaha I can see it coming, your slowly trying to build yourself some credibility, so when the time comes during the summer around the draft you'll say a bunch of stuff that a bunch of people will believe. Hahahaha that's gonna be fun **** when time comes
Why not? After all, we all know the off-season is really painful on these boards! Any news, even false news, are welcomed at this time of the year!

Old
04-15-2004, 09:24 AM
Adam West

Quote:
i am proud to be a fan of the habs this year. They work and skate better than they have in the past 5 years. My Hat is off to them. Kovalev is not to blame. First sheldon was weak all game, and Cj saw that to..thats why he had the least amount of minutes for all defenceman. he s been caught pinching in more times than breezeby all of last year. odd man rushes have killed us and he is blaming kovalev, heck all he had to do was flip it back over the line. but i think what we are missing the most was the off side call that was bogus..lets see open net bulis has the puck breaking up the boards and the play is called on an offside in the habs end..i think a bruin has to touch it...but i guess not i hope the nhl realizes they are losing fans and revenues becuase the referrring is terrible..
either way gainey said it ...freshman

sevil
Im not trying to be a jackass coming here and disputing calls, but when i was watching the nj-philly game last night the exact same type of play was called offside (minus the no goaltender) i dont know how it reads in the rulebook but the call, in the bruins-habs game, may have been legitimate.

Old
04-15-2004, 09:27 AM
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsFan
Why not? After all, we all know the off-season is really painful on these boards! Any news, even false news, are welcomed at this time of the year!
Lol!, thats do true. Atleast we will have something to think about. Plus with no hockey next season......

Old
04-18-2004, 02:11 PM
sevil

credibility..not a concern of mine. i will openly face any critics, i will only post what i know and my source. there will be no b.s for example will the great play of kovalev as of late it is a matter of negotiaions on whether he is back next year. the saving grace being...they are paying chewy(nyi) mckay audette and travisty and dykuis, all saleries that should allow enough space for ALEX.

no bs ever.

habs toronto sounds nice for conference final.

sevil

Closed Thread