HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

God with us!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Old
04-18-2004, 10:25 AM
Larmar

vCash: 500
God with us!!!!!!!!!

И да прибудет с нами Господь, и победим мы, говоря Алиллуйя Господу, и да не расступятся наши ряды в борьбе со злом и победим мы племя вражье, и да поймут они заблуждения свои и Обратятся, и да все веры сойдутся в одной молитве: Боже, дай нам спасение, и как мы люди несовершенные просим об одном: СПАСИ НАС и дай Монреалю победу над Бостоном в этой игре и навсегда, да переполнятся наши сердца любовью к Господу и повержен будет враг, ибо говорим от чистого сердца, и все наши разлады и неспокои да пусть низринутся в геенну и останется Великое чувство любви к Господу, и не оставит Он нас и любимых наших!!!!!!!!! ТАК БУДЕТ!!!!!!!!!
И да возликуют сердца их, узрев Его, и с именем Его пройдут они пути все и победят, да не оставит Он их и пребудет с ними и они услышат Его и приобщатся к нему, ибо Он есть Един и всемогущ !!!!!!!!!

I cannot translate it into English...

Old
04-18-2004, 10:27 AM
Larmar

translate.ru - may by???

Old
Rahan

Heh, could any other russian out there translate for us?

Old
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via MSN to Dan K
That's the direct Babelfish translation. Doesn't make much sense as Babelfish translations usually don't, but it gets the meaning across. A bunch of preaching and we win and stuff...etc.

And yes will arrive with us the Lord, and we will conquer, telling Alilluyya the Lord, and yes will not make room our numbers in the fight with the evil and we will conquer tribe enemy, and yes they will understand error their and they will turn, and yes all faiths will join in one prayer: God, give to us rescuing, and as we people those not perfected request about one: SAVE US and give to Montreal the victory above Boston in this game and forever, yes will overfill our hearts by love for the Lord and will be devastated enemy, since we speak from the clean heart, and all our disorders and nespokoi yes let it is precipitated into Gehenna and will remain a great feeling of love for the Lord, and it will not leave us and our dear!!!!!!!!! SO THERE WILL BE!!!!!!!!! And yes vozlikuyut their hearts, its uzrev, and with its name they will pass ways all and they will conquer, yes it will not leave them and it will stay with them and they will hear it and will be introduced to it, since it there is it is united and vsemogushch of!!!!!!!!!

Old
04-18-2004, 01:42 PM
Kirk Muller

I though Koivu was God, so in fact, he is with us. (sshhh, dont tell poster Modano=God)

Old
04-18-2004, 01:50 PM
Catala

Send a message via MSN to Catala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
I though Koivu was God, so in fact, he is with us. (sshhh, dont tell poster Modano=God)
<--- He spoke to me again last night, i'm offering him a sacrifice for the win on monday.

Old
04-18-2004, 01:56 PM
Brisson11

Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catala
<--- He spoke to me again last night, i'm offering him a sacrifice for the win on monday.

BUWAHAHAHAHA!!! A DEAD HORSE?? YOU LAME-O!

Old
04-18-2004, 01:56 PM
Kirk Muller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catala

Sacrifice? Like Thorntons head on a stake. Oh wait, what am I thinking, Big Joe hasn't been using his head so the bruins might be better for it.

Old
04-18-2004, 02:00 PM
Catala

Send a message via MSN to Catala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisson11
BUWAHAHAHAHA!!! A DEAD HORSE?? YOU LAME-O!
not enough money for a healthy one...

Closed Thread