HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Philadelphia Flyers @ New York Rangers | December 30th 2009 : MSG2 | Birthday Edition

Old
12-31-2009, 02:37 PM
DBone19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korpicowski View Post
I dont think Gilroy deflected the first goal. It was just a bad turnover by Dubinsky who barely tried to correct his mistake. Gagne was in alone and beat Johnson. It was not a great angle for a shot, but you cant blame Johnson. Very few goalies would have stopped Gagne in alone like that.
From the replays i saw it looked like it just tipped off Gilroy barely. But you're right that is a tough shot. Toughest shot for a goalie to stop is low blocker side so you can't really fault him.

DBone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2009, 03:13 PM
Giroux tha Damaja

Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBone19 View Post
From the replays i saw it looked like it just tipped off Gilroy barely. But you're right that is a tough shot. Toughest shot for a goalie to stop is low blocker side so you can't really fault him.
Especially from that spot and deflected to boot. If he stopped that shot I would be demanding a DNA test to see if he was human.

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2009, 03:48 PM
chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba5 View Post
this is not the coaches fault, its the players.how many coaches do we have to bring in? Did the players like Keenan????????just play, and if you cant hack it, get out???????????THESE GUYS JUST AREN"T THAT GOOD!!!!!!
It's not the players' fault. It is 100% the fault of the man who put together this mess. Who always puts together a mess every single season. The names change but the results remain the same.

When everyone was telling me that the pipeline here is magnificent and that Jersey has nothing on the way, I laughed, and I continue to laugh at folks who believe in the tooth fairy.

chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2009, 04:13 PM
Radek27

Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind of Blue View Post
Thank you. Someone gets it.

(Add Avery to that list)
What a load of BS Singin is spewing. Last year it was Renney. This year it's Torts not getting enough out of his guys. How many coaches do you get to fire (including himself) before someone starts looking at the next level up to fix some problems?

Lastnights game was not a good sign but I don't think it was a sign of these guys quiting on thier coach (yet again). What would that say about them as players if this is the 2nd coach they quit on in less than a year?

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2009, 04:16 PM
Radek27

Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
It's not the players' fault. It is 100% the fault of the man who put together this mess. Who always puts together a mess every single season. The names change but the results remain the same.

When everyone was telling me that the pipeline here is magnificent and that Jersey has nothing on the way, I laughed, and I continue to laugh at folks who believe in the tooth fairy.
Thank you

Does anyone really think Sather hasn't tried to make a deal so far? Other teams they know he's bent himself over with these contracts and are not gonna do him any favors. I don't understand how anyone expects a coach to do his job and a team to win when your paying bottom pair defenders Nick Lidstrom money. Or when your captain and what is he the 4th highest paid player in the NHL? That statement alone should get Glen Sather fired. I really don't see how this is even a debate as to who is to blame for this mess we are seeing.

Holly ****!

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote