HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Congrats

Closed Thread

Old
04-18-2004, 09:59 AM
Buffalo

vCash: 500
Congrats

Nashville Fans:

From one small market team to another, I was aganist the Wings the whole time. The 2-3-4 game, I think you looked like the 1 team and Detriot looked like an 8, The players did stuff you never see (well Oz's hit into the pole, most guys around the league wont sacrifice themself like that).

I just want to tell you guys good job, first time in the playoffs you gave them one scare, and this looks like a team that will be back this time next year.

PS, Watching Vokun on TV this last week, he reminds me a lot of Hasek in the 90's. (thats becuase he is coached by the same guy)

But I just wanted to say congrats and I hope to see you next year

PS My Fiancee loves your team jersey, wants me to get her one, who should I go for (Vokun is the easy answer, but anyone else who really stands out?)

Old
04-18-2004, 10:17 AM
GoM

Agreed

I'd recommend Sullivan, but that's just my Sully bias speaking

Old
04-18-2004, 12:37 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo

PS My Fiancee loves your team jersey, wants me to get her one, who should I go for (Vokun is the easy answer, but anyone else who really stands out?)
Adam Hall is my favorite young gun on the team. He also came up pretty big for the Preds this year down the stretch/in the playoffs.

Thanks for the kind words. Its amazing how many people actually enjoy the Preds style of game when we get national air time

Old
04-18-2004, 12:52 PM
tulsytrid1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo
Nashville Fans:

From one small market team to another, I was aganist the Wings the whole time. The 2-3-4 game, I think you looked like the 1 team and Detriot looked like an 8, The players did stuff you never see (well Oz's hit into the pole, most guys around the league wont sacrifice themself like that).

I just want to tell you guys good job, first time in the playoffs you gave them one scare, and this looks like a team that will be back this time next year.

PS, Watching Vokun on TV this last week, he reminds me a lot of Hasek in the 90's. (thats becuase he is coached by the same guy)

But I just wanted to say congrats and I hope to see you next year

Can't go wrong with one of the young guys like Erat, Hamhuis, Hall, Hartnell, or Legwand as most of these guys will more than likely be the core of the team for years to come.
Hamhuis will be a stud D-man in a few years.

Old
04-18-2004, 04:24 PM
Radulov for Czar*

You can't get Erat!! I have the only Erat jersey I've seen and I don't wanna be copied! Go with... Zholtok or Mason. Yeah, that's it.

Seriously, Upshall, Suter, Hamhuis, Erat, etc...

Old
04-18-2004, 07:10 PM
hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to hillbilly
I'd get a Walker or Tootoo jersey

Closed Thread