HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The History of Hockey
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The History of Hockey Relive great moments in hockey history and discuss how the game has changed over time.

Worst head-injuring cheapshots

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-01-2010, 06:06 PM
  #1
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/
 
Mayor Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,424
vCash: 500
Worst head-injuring cheapshots

Before you think to yourself, "That's a weird thread title", I have a reason for asking.

I'm in the process of developing a prototype hockey helmet that would be able to withstand enormous amounts of force without the wearer being injured. In addition to the standard "Can it withstand a slapshot to the head?", I'm going to modify with the worst cheapshots in mind.

The reasoning is both simple and obvious: no one wearing a top-of-the-line helmet should be able to suffer a concussion or other closed-head injury as a result of a cheap shot by another player. So I'm trying to think of what to add to the battery of unofficial testing.

The ones that come to mind are these:
"The Dino Ciccarelli" - as in the incident with Luke Richardson, it would involve a tomahawk-style chop downward from over the shoulders to the head

"The Dale Hunter" - as in the Gord Murphy elbow, this would involve a rising elbow to the area just inferior of the temple

"The Tony Granato" - similar to the Ciccarelli, but would involve the heel of the blade striking the crown of the helmet (referring to the Neil Wilkinson sticking incident)

"The Dave Brown" - as in the Tomas Sandstrom cross-check, it would involve a crosscheck with full windup to the area around the mastoid process

"The Marty McSorley" - obviously refers to the Donald Brashear sticking incident

"The Ruslan Salei" - refers to a more obscure incident, which was a brutal leg-whip to Daniel Briere; Briere bounced the back of his head off the ice, was knocked unconscious, and went into convulsions

If you have a suggestion, I only ask for the following qualifications:
1) That it involve injury to a helmeted player (no Ted Green/Wayne Maki dueling, for example), and
2) That it involve an impact to the helmet, with the wearer still sustaining an injury (so no Bure flying elbow on Shane Churla)

Thanks in advance for the help; I'm excited about the opportunity to make hockey a safer game for all.

Mayor Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 07:24 PM
  #2
Canadiens1958
Registered User
 
Canadiens1958's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,988
vCash: 500
Time Frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Bee View Post
Before you think to yourself, "That's a weird thread title", I have a reason for asking.

I'm in the process of developing a prototype hockey helmet that would be able to withstand enormous amounts of force without the wearer being injured. In addition to the standard "Can it withstand a slapshot to the head?", I'm going to modify with the worst cheapshots in mind.

The reasoning is both simple and obvious: no one wearing a top-of-the-line helmet should be able to suffer a concussion or other closed-head injury as a result of a cheap shot by another player. So I'm trying to think of what to add to the battery of unofficial testing.

The ones that come to mind are these:
"The Dino Ciccarelli" - as in the incident with Luke Richardson, it would involve a tomahawk-style chop downward from over the shoulders to the head

"The Dale Hunter" - as in the Gord Murphy elbow, this would involve a rising elbow to the area just inferior of the temple

"The Tony Granato" - similar to the Ciccarelli, but would involve the heel of the blade striking the crown of the helmet (referring to the Neil Wilkinson sticking incident)

"The Dave Brown" - as in the Tomas Sandstrom cross-check, it would involve a crosscheck with full windup to the area around the mastoid process

"The Marty McSorley" - obviously refers to the Donald Brashear sticking incident

"The Ruslan Salei" - refers to a more obscure incident, which was a brutal leg-whip to Daniel Briere; Briere bounced the back of his head off the ice, was knocked unconscious, and went into convulsions

If you have a suggestion, I only ask for the following qualifications:
1) That it involve injury to a helmeted player (no Ted Green/Wayne Maki dueling, for example), and
2) That it involve an impact to the helmet, with the wearer still sustaining an injury (so no Bure flying elbow on Shane Churla)

Thanks in advance for the help; I'm excited about the opportunity to make hockey a safer game for all.
What time frame? Last 20-25 years or earlier?

Canadiens1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 07:35 PM
  #3
Buck Aki Berg
My pockets hurt
 
Buck Aki Berg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,013
vCash: 500
Would Matt Johnson's suckerpunch to the back of Jeff Beukeboom's head fall under this category?

Buck Aki Berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 08:12 PM
  #4
Crosbyfan
Registered User
 
Crosbyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 7,651
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Bee View Post

The reasoning is both simple and obvious: no one wearing a top-of-the-line helmet should be able to suffer a concussion or other closed-head injury as a result of a cheap shot by another player. So I'm trying to think of what to add to the battery of unofficial testing.

.
If someone puts on one of these helmets, will he still be able to walk through the dressing room door?

I kid, of course, good luck with your endeavour.

One thing I will ask:

The concussion resistant helmets are more solid with less give to them.

Is this an advantage all the time or just more often than not? Or just for the worst blows?

Crosbyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 11:26 PM
  #5
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/
 
Mayor Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,424
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiens1958 View Post
What time frame? Last 20-25 years or earlier?
For the most part, the helmet requirement would limit it to that time frame. I'm sure there were some doozies back further than that though, so I'll leave the chronology open-ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
Would Matt Johnson's suckerpunch to the back of Jeff Beukeboom's head fall under this category?
Originally I didn't think so, but I'd say so.

So there's another one to add to the list. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbyfan View Post
If someone puts on one of these helmets, will he still be able to walk through the dressing room door?

I kid, of course, good luck with your endeavour.

One thing I will ask:

The concussion resistant helmets are more solid with less give to them.

Is this an advantage all the time or just more often than not? Or just for the worst blows?
There's a couple of different ways to tackle the problem; the real issue that we have in hockey is that there are so many different ways to be injured. I mean, you could get hurt a thousand different ways as a result of a collision with an opponent, or as a result of a collision with the boards/ice, or a collision with the net, or a collision with the puck. I think most non-hockey types are shocked to learn that most players are padded pretty much head-to-toe to take all contingencies into account.

There's basically three different designs that I'm trying to harmonically fuse. The problem, of course, is what you already alluded to...it's possible to make a truly concussion-proof helmet, but no one could fit through the locker room door with it on. Obviously there'd be a price-point concern too; if I could make a helmet the same size and weight of a modern one and use space-age materials, it wouldn't work if it cost $700 to acquire one.

Striking the perfect balance, or at least something close to it, is what I'm trying to do. Or, barring a complete success, at least give the rest of the marketplace a starting point that they can work from and eventually perfect.

Mayor Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 11:46 PM
  #6
Big Phil
Registered User
 
Big Phil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,505
vCash: 500
Count me in as a guy who can't stand Brashear from day one and feels that McSorley got a bum rap, but at the end of the day that was a bad injury to the head, although not as long term

Kyle McLaren on Richard Zednik in 2002

Francois Leroux on Pat Lafontaine. Maybe wouldn't be classified as a cheap shot so much although he did get the elbow up, but Lafontaine played one more year after that and missed a whole season after the hit

Big Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2010, 06:17 AM
  #7
Canadiens1958
Registered User
 
Canadiens1958's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,988
vCash: 500
A Few Points

Thank you for the clarification. It and other posts provide a clearer picture.

Suggest expanding your study to include minor and youth hockey. The Ben Farelli incident earlier this season in the OHL being a prime example.

Also you have to look at how the helmets are purchased. You major chains do not have knowledgeable staff on the floor to explain the proper way to wear the helmet,sizing, the adjustments that are necessary etc. Also helmets are purchased at the various secondhand outlets or at equipment exchanges without verification that they are in acceptable condition. Finally coaches at all levels of minor hockey rarely check that the players are wearing properly sized helmets or that they are properly worn or attached. Same is true for football helmets. In both sports you see youngsters wearing helmets that move while they are playing.

Finally you have to have the proper mouth protector that protects and stabilizes.

Canadiens1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2010, 11:10 PM
  #8
MS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 12,198
vCash: 500
Eric Lacroix hitting Dennis Vaske circa 1995, if anyone has the video.

Worst hit from behind I've ever seen. Ruined Vaske's career.

MS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2010, 06:02 AM
  #9
ted1971
History Of Hockey
 
ted1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: south jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 1,484
vCash: 500
Scott Stevens to Eric Lindros

Alexander Perezhogin to Keith Primeau

ted1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2010, 06:18 AM
  #10
Nalyd Psycho
Registered User
 
Nalyd Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: No Bandwagon
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,767
vCash: 500
Rather than looking at the worst, look for the most common. Trying to prevent the worst means fighting a never ending battle, players will always find new ways to play dirty. But if you look at the ways head injuries are most commonly cause with the helmet still on, and eliminate those, then you'll be able to make a meaningful difference.

__________________
Every post comes with the Nalyd Psycho Seal of Approval.
Nalyd Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2010, 01:15 PM
  #11
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/
 
Mayor Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,424
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Phil View Post
Count me in as a guy who can't stand Brashear from day one and feels that McSorley got a bum rap, but at the end of the day that was a bad injury to the head, although not as long term

Kyle McLaren on Richard Zednik in 2002

Francois Leroux on Pat Lafontaine. Maybe wouldn't be classified as a cheap shot so much although he did get the elbow up, but Lafontaine played one more year after that and missed a whole season after the hit
Brashear got it two different ways; if that had happened to a smaller or weaker player, that could have been fatal. He was knocked out from the stick to the head (which in itself requires an enormous amount of force), and then he fell backward and slammed his head on the ice.

I disagree with your assessment, but I don't want this to turn into a debate thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiens1958 View Post
Thank you for the clarification. It and other posts provide a clearer picture.

Suggest expanding your study to include minor and youth hockey. The Ben Farelli incident earlier this season in the OHL being a prime example.

Also you have to look at how the helmets are purchased. You major chains do not have knowledgeable staff on the floor to explain the proper way to wear the helmet,sizing, the adjustments that are necessary etc. Also helmets are purchased at the various secondhand outlets or at equipment exchanges without verification that they are in acceptable condition. Finally coaches at all levels of minor hockey rarely check that the players are wearing properly sized helmets or that they are properly worn or attached. Same is true for football helmets. In both sports you see youngsters wearing helmets that move while they are playing.

Finally you have to have the proper mouth protector that protects and stabilizes.
You bring up excellent points. To work backwards...
- The mouthguard is a necessity that goes a little bit out of my realm. Out of the basic designs I've created so far for the helmet, I'm trying to find the best one that would put the mouthguard as the last line of defense rather than the only one for a hit that impacts the jaw. I personally have an overbite, which combined with the fact that I grew up on a farm, does in fact make me a slack-jawed yokel (not going anywhere with that, just saying...)

- An odd loophole with football helmets is that everything that receives the NOCSAE certification is actually considered certified until it's re-tested. It would theoretically be possible to have an old Schutt Air IV helmet with a huge crack in the shell still be considered "safe" until it's re-tested.

- Having a football background, most teams I've seen have helmets issued by the team (mostly to ensure color uniformity, but that's not the point). With hockey, most teams I've seen, at least around here, require players to provide their helmets. That's where the "I'm not paying $130 for a hockey helmet!" really comes into play, and garbage like the CCM HT2 is regarded as "top of the line" for a number of years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
Eric Lacroix hitting Dennis Vaske circa 1995, if anyone has the video.

Worst hit from behind I've ever seen. Ruined Vaske's career.
I remember this, and I'd rather not see the video again. Vaske said that the next thing he remembers after going to play the puck is waking up in an ambulance and feeling like his head was going to explode.

Even worse than that was the fact that Lacroix got a four-game suspension, no doubt influenced in some way that his old man was a GM. If there was a hit from the last 25 years that warranted a full-season or lifetime suspension, that's up near the top of the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalyd Psycho View Post
Rather than looking at the worst, look for the most common. Trying to prevent the worst means fighting a never ending battle, players will always find new ways to play dirty. But if you look at the ways head injuries are most commonly cause with the helmet still on, and eliminate those, then you'll be able to make a meaningful difference.
To be honest, I'm confident that I'd be able to devise something that would take the most common issues to the type of thing that would be slightly annoying rather than injury-incuding. With that in mind, I'm going to the most extreme because it has the greatest chance of causing a serious and/or fatal injury. Besides, if I can turn the most serious into something minor using basic physics, it stands to reason that anything less than that would also become something much less severe.

Mayor Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2010, 05:28 PM
  #12
MXD
Registered User
 
MXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 20,840
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted1971 View Post
Scott Stevens to Eric Lindros

Alexander Perezhogin to Keith Primeau
Perezoghinning somebody is actually NOT RELATED to that hit, at all. The very hit you're quoting is likely the most inoffensive stuff listed so far. If anything, Lindros's jumping 2 feets hit to hit Andreas Dackell was actually MUCH, MUCH worse.

Amongst typical hits : The Armstrong, refering to the use of the net in the "blindside" operation. Downie on McAmmond was such of a hit as well.

MXD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2010, 06:30 PM
  #13
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Gary Suter on Paul Kariya. Crosschecking someone in the face AFTER they score a goal?...Cheap and wrecked the career of one of the best budding superstars.

__________________
"I channeled my inner Morneau, took the stick and hit the mother****** to the moooon!"
Ti-girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2010, 06:41 PM
  #14
Blades of Glory
Troll Captain
 
Blades of Glory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 18,335
vCash: 500
Chris Chelios-Brian Propp FTW. Propp's head hit the ice and it knocked him out.

Blades of Glory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2010, 07:44 PM
  #15
Canadiens1958
Registered User
 
Canadiens1958's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,988
vCash: 500
Properly Used

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Bee View Post



You bring up excellent points. To work backwards...
- The mouthguard is a necessity that goes a little bit out of my realm. Out of the basic designs I've created so far for the helmet, I'm trying to find the best one that would put the mouthguard as the last line of defense rather than the only one for a hit that impacts the jaw. I personally have an overbite, which combined with the fact that I grew up on a farm, does in fact make me a slack-jawed yokel (not going anywhere with that, just saying...)

- An odd loophole with football helmets is that everything that receives the NOCSAE certification is actually considered certified until it's re-tested. It would theoretically be possible to have an old Schutt Air IV helmet with a huge crack in the shell still be considered "safe" until it's re-tested.

- Having a football background, most teams I've seen have helmets issued by the team (mostly to ensure color uniformity, but that's not the point). With hockey, most teams I've seen, at least around here, require players to provide their helmets. That's where the "I'm not paying $130 for a hockey helmet!" really comes into play, and garbage like the CCM HT2 is regarded as "top of the line" for a number of years.
The biggest hurdle all helmet manufacturers - hockey and football, face is making sure that the helmet/mouth guard is properly fitted, attached and used. Especially true in the pre-owned market for helmets. The education factor is one of your biggest hurdles.

Coaching is a big factor as well. Very few minor hockey coaches pay attention or insist that the players were their helmets/shields properly at all times. Some coaches even go on the ice without a helmet.

Overcoming these obstacles is one of the first steps.

Canadiens1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2010, 11:15 PM
  #16
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 14,478
vCash: 500
Luke Richardson to Tony Granato -- 1st of a series of concussions
James Patrick on pat LaFontaine -- 1990 PDSF
Johnson on Beukeboom
Tie Domi on Ulf Samuelsson (hate em both but still a very cheap shot)

GWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2010, 12:32 AM
  #17
Wetcoaster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Out There
Posts: 54,911
vCash: 500
Always go with the classic - Eddie Shore on Ace Bailey - December 12, 1933 - Bailey nearly died and would never play hockey again.

As remembered by Leafs D-man Red Horner:
Quote:
Shore came down my side and I gave him a very good hipcheck." As play moved back into the Boston end, Shore, dazed by the hit and searching for revenge, skated wildly towards Ace Bailey, likely thinking that he was charging Horner. "He wanted to get even for the check I'd just put on him. He thought Bailey was me. He charged into Bailey on an angle from the side. He hit Bailey and flipped him in the air, just like a rag doll. Bailey landed on his head just a few feet from where I was standing. Bailey hit the ice and he went into some kind of convulsion. I thought to myself, 'That's the end of Ace!'" Bailey lost consciousness and began bleeding from a head wound. Horner, sickened by the sight of his injured teammate, coldcocked Shore, knocking him to the ice unconscious. "Shore skated away in a very nonchalant fashion. I wasn't going to let him get away with that, so I went after him."
http://www.hhof.com/LegendsOfHockey/...onep197502.htm

The updated classic - Todd Bertuzzi on Steve Moore.

Wetcoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2010, 01:20 PM
  #18
dubplatepressure
Registered User
 
dubplatepressure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,431
vCash: 500
Great topic. I've been watching high(low)light clips of Dale Hunter the last few minutes... that guy was a freaking menace. Unreal....

The most blatant intent to injure off the top of my head - Alexander Perezhogin two-handing a guy aross the face.

That still makes me feel ill.

dubplatepressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2010, 02:58 PM
  #19
jkrx
Registered User
 
jkrx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,207
vCash: 500
Shore on Ace

Domi on Ulfie

Suter on Kariya

Downie on McAmmond

Numerous Pronger hits.

jkrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2012, 08:38 AM
  #20
57special
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MN
Posts: 1,529
vCash: 249
Didn't Kris Draper get his face destroyed bu Claude Lemieux? As I recall, even Lemieux's teammates were disgusted and would have nothing to do with him afterward.

57special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2012, 09:40 AM
  #21
VanIslander
17/07/2014 ATD RIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 18,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-girl View Post
Gary Suter on Paul Kariya. Crosschecking someone in the face AFTER they score a goal?...Cheap and wrecked the career of one of the best budding superstars.
THAT IS 'IT'.!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tid_86o9M-o


Last edited by VanIslander: 09-12-2012 at 09:49 AM.
VanIslander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2012, 11:06 AM
  #22
davebenj
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,343
vCash: 500
Eric Lacroix on Vaske was the worst I've seen too.

davebenj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2012, 11:23 AM
  #23
pld459666
Registered User
 
pld459666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 16,242
vCash: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Bee View Post
Before you think to yourself, "That's a weird thread title", I have a reason for asking.

I'm in the process of developing a prototype hockey helmet that would be able to withstand enormous amounts of force without the wearer being injured. In addition to the standard "Can it withstand a slapshot to the head?", I'm going to modify with the worst cheapshots in mind.

The reasoning is both simple and obvious: no one wearing a top-of-the-line helmet should be able to suffer a concussion or other closed-head injury as a result of a cheap shot by another player. So I'm trying to think of what to add to the battery of unofficial testing.

The ones that come to mind are these:
"The Dino Ciccarelli" - as in the incident with Luke Richardson, it would involve a tomahawk-style chop downward from over the shoulders to the head

"The Dale Hunter" - as in the Gord Murphy elbow, this would involve a rising elbow to the area just inferior of the temple

"The Tony Granato" - similar to the Ciccarelli, but would involve the heel of the blade striking the crown of the helmet (referring to the Neil Wilkinson sticking incident)

"The Dave Brown" - as in the Tomas Sandstrom cross-check, it would involve a crosscheck with full windup to the area around the mastoid process

"The Marty McSorley" - obviously refers to the Donald Brashear sticking incident

"The Ruslan Salei" - refers to a more obscure incident, which was a brutal leg-whip to Daniel Briere; Briere bounced the back of his head off the ice, was knocked unconscious, and went into convulsions

If you have a suggestion, I only ask for the following qualifications:
1) That it involve injury to a helmeted player (no Ted Green/Wayne Maki dueling, for example), and
2) That it involve an impact to the helmet, with the wearer still sustaining an injury (so no Bure flying elbow on Shane Churla)

Thanks in advance for the help; I'm excited about the opportunity to make hockey a safer game for all.
Without thinking twice.

Domi of Neids.

Followed by Domi sucker-punching Ulf.

I like Domi, but those were disgusting

pld459666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2012, 11:41 AM
  #24
Ogie Goldthorpe
Piloted Ogre Hog
 
Ogie Goldthorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NS via BC
Posts: 2,450
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57special View Post
Didn't Kris Draper get his face destroyed bu Claude Lemieux? As I recall, even Lemieux's teammates were disgusted and would have nothing to do with him afterward.
Actually, they were more pissed off when he turtled against McCarty.

Another pre-helmet one

Wayne Maki on Ted Green

Ogie Goldthorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2012, 11:52 AM
  #25
Thumper17
Registered User
 
Thumper17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 567
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
Without thinking twice.

Domi of Neids.

Followed by Domi sucker-punching Ulf.

I like Domi, but those were disgusting
Couldnt have happened to a nicer guy though.

I think Matt cooke had a few doozies you should look at.

Thumper17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.