ugh

Closed Thread

Old
01-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Rhodes 81
grit those teeth

vCash: 500
ugh

are we allowed to win anymore or is ther a new rule i don't know about? we play possibly our best game in a month and lose. it's just not fair at this point. we dominate the whole game and would have won that 6-3 easy against most goaltenders. instead we run into mega miller and have the most unlucky play of the season happen to us.

if i see one more BS goal like that win a game for the other team this year(because it's happened at least 3 times from what i can remember) i'm going to scream. it's getting ridiculous

just win guys

Old
01-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Peter Sidorkiewicz
Kovalchuk Army

7 games without a win, JA must be walking on a tight rope. Bob Hartley was fired 6 winless games into the 2007-08 season (10 including the rangers playoff sweep). A change must be made pretty quickly with the winter break coming, which in my own opinion would be a perfect time for a new coach to come in and work for two weeks with the majority of the team on a new system because clearly JA's structure is not working well at the moment.

Old
01-02-2010, 01:17 AM
John Cena*
12x WWE CHAMPION!!!!

It's BS. Team finally plays well, seems like they were motivated, but in the end they lose. That means JA gotta go.

Old
01-02-2010, 12:31 PM
PHYS251

Maybe Anderson needs to go, but if he does, DW had better go with him.

I mean really. How long is it gonna take Atlanta Spirit to see that this team is very unlikely to amount to much as long as Waddell is around?

Closed Thread