HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Blues (17-17-6) vs Blackhawks (27-10-3) Jan 2, 2010

Old
01-03-2010, 02:15 AM
Blue Liner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle and Flow View Post
Strickland just tweeted Tkachuk lost multiple teeth

http://twitter.com/andystrickland/status/7323247998
That sucks..a lot, but that could've been a lot worse. I was thinking along the lines of busted facial bones or a shattered jaw. Losing chiclets sucks but if that's the worst of it then at least he'll be alright.

Blue Liner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2010, 02:19 AM
concept*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle and Flow View Post
I have a suggestion for new coach D-Pain: tomorrow, just work on shooting and HITTING THE ****ING NET. It is beyond ridiculous that professionals who are paid for their ability to score shoot the puck several wide of the net on a regular basis. Sure it looks pretty when they do score, but when they dont, and most of the time they dont, they just look awful. Perron, Boyes, Oshie, etc. missing shots are killing us. Im not even sure Polak looks when he shoots.
Well said. When Boyes isn't busy whiffing on pucks, he's making the fans behind the goal jump from the clang on the class. Or those fans in the corner. Whichever bad angle he's trying to shoot from.

concept* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2010, 03:38 AM
Sniper
It's learning...

Somebody needs to make Boyes a net that is 2/3rd regulation size and have him pick corners on that for a while.

Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2010, 01:04 PM
zac

Hey guys, Hawk fan here. Just wanted to say that I feel for you guys as having to watch a defensive effort like that night in and night out must be brutal. All the Blues fans I sat around at the game were cool, and this middle aged couple sitting next to me were about exasperated with what was going on out there. Three of our goals don't happen if your defense isn't so horrid.

Better luck the rest of the way as you guys should NOT be playing as poorly as you are now.

Also, kudos to the guy that put his tickets on the exchange for face value. Good seats for what turned out to be an entertaining game (thought for all the wrong reasons).

zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2010, 05:17 PM
St.Louis sports fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac View Post
Hey guys, Hawk fan here. Just wanted to say that I feel for you guys as having to watch a defensive effort like that night in and night out must be brutal. All the Blues fans I sat around at the game were cool, and this middle aged couple sitting next to me were about exasperated with what was going on out there. Three of our goals don't happen if your defense isn't so horrid.

Better luck the rest of the way as you guys should NOT be playing as poorly as you are now.

Also, kudos to the guy that put his tickets on the exchange for face value. Good seats for what turned out to be an entertaining game (thought for all the wrong reasons).
Thanks for stopping by. That game could've been so much worse than it was, but the Hawks missed several empty nets. Good luck in the playoffs.

St.Louis sports fan is offline   Reply With Quote