HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Gloating!

Closed Thread

Old
04-19-2004, 09:48 PM
Lafontaine

vCash: 500
Gloating!

WOOOHOOO! What can I say, this is a GREAT day for us hard done by Hab fans. We FINALLY have a #1 line again and that is being proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

My personal gloating is going to begin with a "JOE THORNTON SUCKS" comment. Did you all see what that useless excuse for a hockey player did to Begin tonight (trying to stick his glove up under Steve's facemask) - how disgraceful. I don't care if it ends up this guy was playing through a broken spine throughout the series, he has never played hard for the Bruins fan when they need him most. My sincerest sympathies go out to the Bruin faithful who realize that their future center around that loser.

Speaking of Boston's future (and I really don't want to be too hard on Bruin fans here, because most on this board have proved to be decent), but did you see that stat about the Bs having what? - 11 UFAs this summer? Boy, compare that to Montreal, who has all young, hard working guys that are under contract!!! But hey, maybe the Bears can go out replace the entire slow-ass defence to improve their chances for next time. (Oh and while they're at it maybe they'll replace that 3rd jersey that looks like a terd someone pissed on!)

My BIGGEST gloat though is saved for CBC, TSN, DON CHERRY, RON MACLEAN and all the other ANTI-HAB chumps out there. We may have gone away for a few years, but your celebrating of our demise will be SHORT LIVED!!! BOB GAINEY is bringing us back baby!!!

And finally, just a little internal jab here. Come on guys, who's better now? - Koivu or Ribeiro??? LOL - go ahead and boo Koivu now you suckers! (PS: this doesn't mean I hate French people or Ribeiro)

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
04-19-2004, 10:00 PM
jacksheit

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to jacksheit Send a message via MSN to jacksheit
THORTON WAS HURT FOOL!

Anyways, i dislike the hab's and was amazed they moved on
I hope they can take out Tampa
Your team really came together

Closed Thread