Heardbroken

Closed Thread

Old
04-19-2004, 11:31 PM
sween

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to sween Send a message via MSN to sween
Heartbroken

Alot of my life revolves around hockey. I can't begin to tell you how much of a heartbreak this is. Just getting past the first round could have been an uplift to the organization. Now, if extreme, we could be looking at disbandment of the team and a repeat of '95. I'm not ready for that. This is a huge blow to the team, organization, and fan base. The Wild will have more sellouts next year because they show much more excitement and love for their team.

I'm just dumbfounded and afraid for the team I've loved my entire life.

Last edited by sween: 04-19-2004 at 11:41 PM.
Old
04-19-2004, 11:34 PM
Black Eye

vCash:
Hey, we all know how you feel. That's why this board is helpful on nights like this. There are people here who know that it does indeed hurt even though it's "just a game."

Let's just hope that next year brings us better fortune.

Old
04-19-2004, 11:36 PM
BobaFett424

Send a message via AIM to BobaFett424
i feel the same way. i've been watching the b's since i was 5 years old. i was born a b's fan. but it it seems like every year, they break my heart and man, it just really sucks. words cannot express how i feel right now............being a boston fan sucks

Old
04-19-2004, 11:37 PM
sween

Send a message via AIM to sween Send a message via MSN to sween
damnit.... time for.... baseball....

Old
04-19-2004, 11:40 PM
Bruin_Ron

The grieving process is going to be hard: changing the avatar and the caption, dealing with friends (Hab friends), and trying to follow hockey with the same passion I've followed the Bruins with my entire life.

my final thought:

It's not just a game, it's hockey

goodnight Bruins-land,
Ron

Old
04-19-2004, 11:47 PM
maswe12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin_Ron
The grieving process is going to be hard: changing the avatar and the caption, dealing with friends (Hab friends), and trying to follow hockey with the same passion I've followed the Bruins with my entire life.

my final thought:

It's not just a game, it's hockey

goodnight Bruins-land,
Ron
Right now i hate that Im a bruins fan, but I love the bruins that much more. I know they will break my heart again, but ill be there rooting for them nonetheless. One day, when we do win, it will be so sweet. until that day...

Old
04-20-2004, 10:00 AM
Brownies

Quote:
Originally Posted by maswe12
Right now i hate that Im a bruins fan, but I love the bruins that much more. I know they will break my heart again, but ill be there rooting for them nonetheless. One day, when we do win, it will be so sweet. until that day...
Now that's called BEING A REAL FAN. BTW, it's time to change my avatar of this bear playing golf.... Enough trolling.

Old
04-20-2004, 10:03 AM
BruinsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownies
Now that's called BEING A REAL FAN. BTW, it's time to change my avatar of this bear playing golf.... Enough trolling.
I you.

See ya habbies next year...(if there will be one)

Old
04-20-2004, 11:47 AM
neelynugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by maswe12
ditto- i feel your pain brother

Old
04-20-2004, 12:00 PM
SToMper!

When my kid called from his school vacation trip to DC to find out if the B's won, I thought I was telling him his dog died. There was utter disbelief on the other end of the Motorola. He kept asking if I was busting him cuz I often do. When I told him it was Zednick, he cursed out loud. I actually felt horrible for him and realized how much it bothered me too. Things hit harder when you feel them through your kids pain.

It'll be a long summer and hopefully we'll have reason to look forward to the next season.

Old
04-20-2004, 12:04 PM
WBC8

Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SToMper!
When my kid called from his school vacation trip to DC to find out if the B's won, I thought I was telling him his dog died. There was utter disbelief on the other end of the Motorola. He kept asking if I was busting him cuz I often do. When I told him it was Zednick, he cursed out loud. I actually felt horrible for him and realized how much it bothered me too. Things hit harder when you feel them through your kids pain.

It'll be a long summer and hopefully we'll have reason to look forward to the next season.
Same kind of thing here. I was wearing a Bruins T-shirt with the logo on the front, and before they went to bed last night, they kissed me, then patted and kissed the Bruins logo. When they woke up for school, both asked the result then had tears in their eyes not so much the Bruins lost, (they aren't huge hockey fans yet), but they could see the pain in my eyes, and I think my voice may have even cracked a little when mentioning the score.

Our day will come.

Old
04-20-2004, 12:09 PM
Waltah*

im heatbroken also. so much that i really couldnt even post on the board last night. im so scared that this will be the restart of '95.
either way ill still purchase center ice to watch my bruins whether they are 1st place or last place.

im so depressed

Closed Thread