Any room on the wagon?

Closed Thread

Old
04-20-2004, 03:07 AM
King of Stankonia

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to King of Stankonia
Any room on the wagon?

I can't say that I picked the Flames to beat the Canucks, and I don't pick them to beat the Wings either, but I'll be damned if that's going to stop me from jumping on the band-wagon if there's room.

I'm a Blues fan on the inside, but I figure that you guys did us a favour by taking the original bi-polar goaler off of our hands so you are probably pretty nice. Any chance I could steal an avatar?

Old
04-20-2004, 03:57 AM
kruezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Stankonia
I can't say that I picked the Flames to beat the Canucks, and I don't pick them to beat the Wings either, but I'll be damned if that's going to stop me from jumping on the band-wagon if there's room.

I'm a Blues fan on the inside, but I figure that you guys did us a favour by taking the original bi-polar goaler off of our hands so you are probably pretty nice. Any chance I could steal an avatar?
Welcome aboard

Old
04-20-2004, 07:50 AM
czarin

I am a Sabres fan by heart ,partly the reason why im rooting for the Flames is because of Warrener.but man that was an awesome series both teams played there heart out.Thrilling till the end no doubt and im def pulling for you guys to win.

Old
04-20-2004, 09:31 AM
Zhackpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Stankonia

How can a Blues fan cheer for the Wings?

I'm just glad the series gets out of the Pacific time zone. These late nights and early mornings (up at 4 or 4:30) were starting to kill me. I can only get so much Tim Hortons shipped to me so fast.

Old
04-20-2004, 01:16 PM
jacksheit

Send a message via ICQ to jacksheit Send a message via MSN to jacksheit
*walks over to the wagon with his suit case and sum beer, and throws it up on board. Then climbs up into the wagon and throws everyone a beer*

I didnt think this wagon was gonna make it boys. But i'm here for the ride!

Old
04-20-2004, 08:34 PM
King of Stankonia

Send a message via Yahoo to King of Stankonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksheit
*walks over to the wagon with his suit case and sum beer, and throws it up on board. Then climbs up into the wagon and throws everyone a beer*

I didnt think this wagon was gonna make it boys. But i'm here for the ride!
Is it Big Rock beer? That's still the best thing that Calgary has given to the rest of Canada. Sure there was that Olympics thing in that winter, but what has that done for you lately? It sure didn't get you loaded last week. . .

P.S. The avatar was the best I could do without straying too much from my St. Louis heart. It probably still hurts, and I apologise for that, but I'm still rooting for you guys!

Last edited by King of Stankonia: 04-20-2004 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Sorry, it's a lie. Elisha Cuthbert is the best thing that Calgary ever gave Canada.
Closed Thread