HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Well, well, well....

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-20-2004, 11:17 AM
  #1
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,993
vCash: 500
Well, well, well....

What a turn of events, I told you guys the Habs would win, and I also told you guys that they would polish off the Bruins with an empty netter! It was all part of my vision, and here's how it went...

The night the Habs lost game 4 after the "Slashgate" incident, like everyone on this board, I was pretty depressed, I went out with my friends and they all made fun of me and my team, very upsetting as i'm sure most of you had the same treatment...I came home that night "under the influence" and I kind of passed out or feel into some kind of weird daze, it's hard to explain...anyways, during my daze, I had all theses images of the Habs, current players, former players, it was like reliving all my previous childhood memories of the Habs, I know, very weird...So after all this I woke up at exactly, and I really mean this, 7:00am for some reason, and I couldn't go back to sleep, and I had a huge headache...a couple of days before, I was leaving work and I had my backpack on me, which contained a numrous things including a mini Habs towel, I had a bunch of change on me, a 5$ bill, and 15$ in loonies, I didn't feel like carrying all the change in my pocket so I just threw it in my bag, and proceeded to catch the bus...back to the day after "Slashgate" that moring I was going through my things looking for my buspass, I reached in my bag, and I pulled out my mini Habs towel, frustrated at the previous night's events, I threw it on the wall...I heard a noise once it hit the wall, I walked over and trapped in the towel, was the 5$ bill and on the floor, right next to the towel, was two loonies...which if you can't count makes 7$...at the time I didn't think much of it, but as I slowly regained composure and I came on this board I got to thinking....Damn that was a sign, I never doubted them for a second after that...so there you have it, it's not much of a story, but neverthesless, I'm happy I shared it with all of you and it came true...

BTW...happy April 20...4:20

417 is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 11:18 AM
  #2
tchendoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montréal
Posts: 354
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to tchendoh Send a message via MSN to tchendoh Send a message via Yahoo to tchendoh

tchendoh is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 11:23 AM
  #3
Brownies
Registered User
 
Brownies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Writing an Haiku or watching an habs game
Posts: 2,947
vCash: 500
417

Brownies is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 12:08 PM
  #4
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,993
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownies
417
You mean... Habs

417 is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 12:09 PM
  #5
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
I believed.

Always will from!

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 12:36 PM
  #6
habfan4
Registered User
 
habfan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Deus Amat Pretzel
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,424
vCash: 500
Hey 417:

Get back to work prognosticating on the Habs future for the 2nd round. If you need tea leaves, chicken bones, tarot cards, a quigi board or magic pretzels please contact mcphee at your earliest possible convenience.

habfan4 is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 01:24 PM
  #7
Drakkar
Registered User
 
Drakkar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Québec, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 400
vCash: 500

Drakkar is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 01:28 PM
  #8
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Your job is done 417, your duties have been passed on too Brisbois(the poster) for round two!!!!

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 01:32 PM
  #9
markov`
Registered User
 
markov`'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Top 2 in the world
Posts: 3,647
vCash: 500
Hail to the Habs!

By the way, 417, I always thought I was the only friend of Mary Jane on these boards...I now know I'm wrong

markov` is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 01:40 PM
  #10
Ace2000
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Mtl
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Ace2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by markov`
Hail to the Habs!

By the way, 417, I always thought I was the only friend of Mary Jane on these boards...I now know I'm wrong

quite wrong yes...

Ace2000 is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 02:21 PM
  #11
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,993
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by markov`
Hail to the Habs!

By the way, 417, I always thought I was the only friend of Mary Jane on these boards...I now know I'm wrong
Yes, quite wrong, I learned a few years ago that there alot of people who are friends with Mary Jane, some may even surprise you...that being said...

Happy April 20!....4:20

417 is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 02:29 PM
  #12
Darkseeker
Registered User
 
Darkseeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Darkseeker Send a message via MSN to Darkseeker
this morning when i changed my underwear... i had 6 asshairs left in the old ones

Darkseeker is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 02:40 PM
  #13
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,993
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseeker
this morning when i changed my underwear... i had 6 asshairs left in the old ones
LOL! :lol :lol :lol

417 is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 02:41 PM
  #14
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,993
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseeker
this morning when i changed my underwear... i had 6 asshairs left in the old ones
LOL! :lol :lol

417 is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 02:50 PM
  #15
Capitano
Registered User
 
Capitano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,303
vCash: 500
Well...I have no idea what to say...I have been watching the habs for over 20 years and I have never witnessed anything so amazing (except for '93 OT). I can't explain it but when I read 417 post about "Habs in 7" and his vision, I felt better about the series. I too was very upset over the OT loss in game 4 and I thought we were done, but like I said, 417's post gave me reason for hope.

I BELIEVE! Oh man do I ever believe!

I will never doubt Theo again. I'm so proud of those guys right now...but we can't get too excited...we have a chance to do something special...

I BELIEVE.

Cap

Capitano is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 03:50 PM
  #16
Brisson11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: On the rink
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,264
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
I had a dream about Komisarek scoring a game winning goal, but as the saying goes: Young people dream, but the old ones have visions" or something so since I'm youngER I guess I have much to learn from you 417 and your towel throwing powers

Brisson11 is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 04:04 PM
  #17
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,993
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisson11
I had a dream about Komisarek scoring a game winning goal, but as the saying goes: Young people dream, but the old ones have visions" or something so since I'm youngER I guess I have much to learn from you 417 and your towel throwing powers
LOL!

417 is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 05:01 PM
  #18
Dahabs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
I come from afar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
LOL!
417 to MTL I have heard of your powers thru a friend at a bar last night and thought I would check it out for myself...I am very impressed. So a word of wisdom Please don't play outside during a lightnig storm during this series I 'd hate to have a vision on your misfortune

your new follower

Go Habs Go

Dahabs is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 05:18 PM
  #19
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,993
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahabs
417 to MTL I have heard of your powers thru a friend at a bar last night and thought I would check it out for myself...I am very impressed. So a word of wisdom Please don't play outside during a lightnig storm during this series I 'd hate to have a vision on your misfortune

your new follower

Go Habs Go
What's up and welcome to the board, I'm assembling quite a following aren't I....just playing!

GO HABS GO...

Habs in 7, I...oohhh yeah, that series is over...

417 is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 06:44 PM
  #20
Brisson11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: On the rink
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,264
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
What's up and welcome to the board, I'm assembling quite a following aren't I....just playing!

GO HABS GO...

Habs in 7, I...oohhh yeah, that series is over...
I already miss your "I had a Vision" saying!

Brisson11 is offline  
Old
04-20-2004, 08:34 PM
  #21
Howie Morenz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sudbury,Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,044
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
What a turn of events, I told you guys the Habs would win, and I also told you guys that they would polish off the Bruins with an empty netter! It was all part of my vision, and here's how it went...

The night the Habs lost game 4 after the "Slashgate" incident, like everyone on this board, I was pretty depressed, I went out with my friends and they all made fun of me and my team, very upsetting as i'm sure most of you had the same treatment...I came home that night "under the influence" and I kind of passed out or feel into some kind of weird daze, it's hard to explain...anyways, during my daze, I had all theses images of the Habs, current players, former players, it was like reliving all my previous childhood memories of the Habs, I know, very weird...So after all this I woke up at exactly, and I really mean this, 7:00am for some reason, and I couldn't go back to sleep, and I had a huge headache...a couple of days before, I was leaving work and I had my backpack on me, which contained a numrous things including a mini Habs towel, I had a bunch of change on me, a 5$ bill, and 15$ in loonies, I didn't feel like carrying all the change in my pocket so I just threw it in my bag, and proceeded to catch the bus...back to the day after "Slashgate" that moring I was going through my things looking for my buspass, I reached in my bag, and I pulled out my mini Habs towel, frustrated at the previous night's events, I threw it on the wall...I heard a noise once it hit the wall, I walked over and trapped in the towel, was the 5$ bill and on the floor, right next to the towel, was two loonies...which if you can't count makes 7$...at the time I didn't think much of it, but as I slowly regained composure and I came on this board I got to thinking....Damn that was a sign, I never doubted them for a second after that...so there you have it, it's not much of a story, but neverthesless, I'm happy I shared it with all of you and it came true...

BTW...happy April 20...4:20


Howie Morenz is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.