HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Well, well, well....

Closed Thread

Old
04-20-2004, 11:17 AM

vCash: 500
Well, well, well....

What a turn of events, I told you guys the Habs would win, and I also told you guys that they would polish off the Bruins with an empty netter! It was all part of my vision, and here's how it went...

The night the Habs lost game 4 after the "Slashgate" incident, like everyone on this board, I was pretty depressed, I went out with my friends and they all made fun of me and my team, very upsetting as i'm sure most of you had the same treatment...I came home that night "under the influence" and I kind of passed out or feel into some kind of weird daze, it's hard to explain...anyways, during my daze, I had all theses images of the Habs, current players, former players, it was like reliving all my previous childhood memories of the Habs, I know, very weird...So after all this I woke up at exactly, and I really mean this, 7:00am for some reason, and I couldn't go back to sleep, and I had a huge headache...a couple of days before, I was leaving work and I had my backpack on me, which contained a numrous things including a mini Habs towel, I had a bunch of change on me, a 5$ bill, and 15$ in loonies, I didn't feel like carrying all the change in my pocket so I just threw it in my bag, and proceeded to catch the bus...back to the day after "Slashgate" that moring I was going through my things looking for my buspass, I reached in my bag, and I pulled out my mini Habs towel, frustrated at the previous night's events, I threw it on the wall...I heard a noise once it hit the wall, I walked over and trapped in the towel, was the 5$ bill and on the floor, right next to the towel, was two loonies...which if you can't count makes 7$...at the time I didn't think much of it, but as I slowly regained composure and I came on this board I got to thinking....Damn that was a sign, I never doubted them for a second after that...so there you have it, it's not much of a story, but neverthesless, I'm happy I shared it with all of you and it came true...

BTW...happy April 20...4:20

Old
04-20-2004, 11:18 AM
tchendoh

Send a message via ICQ to tchendoh Send a message via MSN to tchendoh Send a message via Yahoo to tchendoh

Old
04-20-2004, 11:23 AM
Brownies

Old
04-20-2004, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownies
You mean... Habs

Old
04-20-2004, 12:09 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
I believed.

Always will from!

Old
04-20-2004, 12:36 PM
habfan4

Hey 417:

Get back to work prognosticating on the Habs future for the 2nd round. If you need tea leaves, chicken bones, tarot cards, a quigi board or magic pretzels please contact mcphee at your earliest possible convenience.

Old
04-20-2004, 01:24 PM
Drakkar

Old
04-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Your job is done 417, your duties have been passed on too Brisbois(the poster) for round two!!!!

Old
04-20-2004, 01:32 PM
markov`

Hail to the Habs!

By the way, 417, I always thought I was the only friend of Mary Jane on these boards...I now know I'm wrong

Old
04-20-2004, 01:40 PM
Ace2000

Send a message via ICQ to Ace2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by markov`
Hail to the Habs!

By the way, 417, I always thought I was the only friend of Mary Jane on these boards...I now know I'm wrong

quite wrong yes...

Old
04-20-2004, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markov`
Hail to the Habs!

Yes, quite wrong, I learned a few years ago that there alot of people who are friends with Mary Jane, some may even surprise you...that being said...

Happy April 20!....4:20

Old
04-20-2004, 02:29 PM
Darkseeker

Send a message via ICQ to Darkseeker Send a message via MSN to Darkseeker
this morning when i changed my underwear... i had 6 asshairs left in the old ones

Old
04-20-2004, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseeker
this morning when i changed my underwear... i had 6 asshairs left in the old ones
LOL! :lol :lol :lol

Old
04-20-2004, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseeker
LOL! :lol :lol

Old
04-20-2004, 02:50 PM
Capitano

Well...I have no idea what to say...I have been watching the habs for over 20 years and I have never witnessed anything so amazing (except for '93 OT). I can't explain it but when I read 417 post about "Habs in 7" and his vision, I felt better about the series. I too was very upset over the OT loss in game 4 and I thought we were done, but like I said, 417's post gave me reason for hope.

I BELIEVE! Oh man do I ever believe!

I will never doubt Theo again. I'm so proud of those guys right now...but we can't get too excited...we have a chance to do something special...

I BELIEVE.

Cap

Old
04-20-2004, 03:50 PM
Brisson11

Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
I had a dream about Komisarek scoring a game winning goal, but as the saying goes: Young people dream, but the old ones have visions" or something so since I'm youngER I guess I have much to learn from you 417 and your towel throwing powers

Old
04-20-2004, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisson11
I had a dream about Komisarek scoring a game winning goal, but as the saying goes: Young people dream, but the old ones have visions" or something so since I'm youngER I guess I have much to learn from you 417 and your towel throwing powers
LOL!

Old
04-20-2004, 05:01 PM
Dahabs

I come from afar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
LOL!
417 to MTL I have heard of your powers thru a friend at a bar last night and thought I would check it out for myself...I am very impressed. So a word of wisdom Please don't play outside during a lightnig storm during this series I 'd hate to have a vision on your misfortune

your new follower

Go Habs Go

Old
04-20-2004, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahabs
417 to MTL I have heard of your powers thru a friend at a bar last night and thought I would check it out for myself...I am very impressed. So a word of wisdom Please don't play outside during a lightnig storm during this series I 'd hate to have a vision on your misfortune

your new follower

Go Habs Go
What's up and welcome to the board, I'm assembling quite a following aren't I....just playing!

GO HABS GO...

Habs in 7, I...oohhh yeah, that series is over...

Old
04-20-2004, 06:44 PM
Brisson11

Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
Quote:
What's up and welcome to the board, I'm assembling quite a following aren't I....just playing!

GO HABS GO...

Habs in 7, I...oohhh yeah, that series is over...
I already miss your "I had a Vision" saying!

Old
04-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Howie Morenz

Quote:
What a turn of events, I told you guys the Habs would win, and I also told you guys that they would polish off the Bruins with an empty netter! It was all part of my vision, and here's how it went...

The night the Habs lost game 4 after the "Slashgate" incident, like everyone on this board, I was pretty depressed, I went out with my friends and they all made fun of me and my team, very upsetting as i'm sure most of you had the same treatment...I came home that night "under the influence" and I kind of passed out or feel into some kind of weird daze, it's hard to explain...anyways, during my daze, I had all theses images of the Habs, current players, former players, it was like reliving all my previous childhood memories of the Habs, I know, very weird...So after all this I woke up at exactly, and I really mean this, 7:00am for some reason, and I couldn't go back to sleep, and I had a huge headache...a couple of days before, I was leaving work and I had my backpack on me, which contained a numrous things including a mini Habs towel, I had a bunch of change on me, a 5$ bill, and 15$ in loonies, I didn't feel like carrying all the change in my pocket so I just threw it in my bag, and proceeded to catch the bus...back to the day after "Slashgate" that moring I was going through my things looking for my buspass, I reached in my bag, and I pulled out my mini Habs towel, frustrated at the previous night's events, I threw it on the wall...I heard a noise once it hit the wall, I walked over and trapped in the towel, was the 5$ bill and on the floor, right next to the towel, was two loonies...which if you can't count makes 7$...at the time I didn't think much of it, but as I slowly regained composure and I came on this board I got to thinking....Damn that was a sign, I never doubted them for a second after that...so there you have it, it's not much of a story, but neverthesless, I'm happy I shared it with all of you and it came true...

BTW...happy April 20...4:20

Closed Thread