Notices

Message from a Hab fan

Closed Thread

Old
04-20-2004, 10:12 AM
Kafka

vCash: 500
Message from a Hab fan

For the second time in the series your team stood up. I wish they could have play like that for seven games. For once we got luck on our side, and watching both teams play, you have to admit Habs had to go in the second round.

I personnaly wish hockey changes. It's useless to hit, interfere and hook speedy guys like Samsonov, Koivu or Zednik. They could provide so much more than what is currently occuring in hockey. Please ask your team to be built like the Habs, the Lightning or the Sens... they provide much more excitment!

I know I may have been an unpleasent presence here, but that all started two years ago with Johnny V comming on our board and being more unpleasent than I was. It started also with Martin Lapointe using the Habs to get a huge contract with Boston and saying after that "I did it cause I tought Boston has better chances to win a cup".

After two years however, I never felt any respect comming from Bruins fans, and that translated yesterday in the Fleet Center where Bruins fans throw salsa, mustard and beer on habs fans...... and you guys where talking about class....

Anyway, it's a Rendez-vous for 2006! ;-)

Get well, and vote democrat! ;-)

See ya!

Old
04-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Mad-Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafka
For the second time in the series your team stood up. I wish they could have play like that for seven games. For once we got luck on our side, and watching both teams play, you have to admit Habs had to go in the second round.

I personnaly wish hockey changes. It's useless to hit, interfere and hook speedy guys like Samsonov, Koivu or Zednik. They could provide so much more than what is currently occuring in hockey. Please ask your team to be built like the Habs, the Lightning or the Sens... they provide much more excitment!

I know I may have been an unpleasent presence here, but that all started two years ago with Johnny V comming on our board and being more unpleasent than I was. It started also with Martin Lapointe using the Habs to get a huge contract with Boston and saying after that "I did it cause I tought Boston has better chances to win a cup".

After two years however, I never felt any respect comming from Bruins fans, and that translated yesterday in the Fleet Center where Bruins fans throw salsa, mustard and beer on habs fans...... and you guys where talking about class....

Anyway, it's a Rendez-vous for 2006! ;-)

Get well, and vote democrat! ;-)

See ya!
Rude fan know no single heritage. It goes both ways. People on the whole can suck and use sport team allegiance to fill too much of their empty lives. I love the B's but life goes on. Their success or lack of doesn't pay my bills or make me a better person.

Good luck in the playoffs and relish what is left to your season. God knows when they play again when it is all over this year.

Old
04-20-2004, 10:25 AM
HockeyGoddess

Let's not have yet another pissing contest.

Thread closed.

Go Bruins, go Bruins, GO!!
Closed Thread