HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hoggan sent back to San Antonio - Upshall back tuesday?

Old
01-13-2010, 10:33 AM
ShootThePuckCoyotes

vCash: 500
Wow...everyone is being a little jerky! And in fairness to Dolemite it is true that alot of people are turned off by these boards because people tend to pounce on new posters if they don't agree with them.

As far as Dolemite specifically, I remember him pissing me off years ago too but it has been awhile since that has happened. He was not a fan of the Yotes at the time and I think the team grew on him because his posts and general input is different than it used to be so why not just let the past be the past.

I have no problem with Dolemite promoting his blog here, the only suggestion I have is to not start a new thread for every new article.

ShootThePuckCoyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2010, 06:59 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
Well, if you note on the AZ Republic's website, they do the same thing too. Like them, it's a new site. Not all news is gonna be earth shattering or long for that matter.

Besides, investigative articles (working on a few at the moment) take time to put together.

You know, I've been asking around why more Coyotes fans don't come here and post. The majority of them have said that there's a handful of asshats here in this forum that ruin their experience. I'm beginning to see what they mean. Great job to those of you who contribute to this!

At a time that the Coyotes need new fans to come 'round, the last thing this forum needs are a few, uneducated vocal posters discouraging new Coyotes fans from posting.
I was the broken drunk clock in that scenario, not you. I actually find this thread awkward and a little mean. I was trying to add a little self deprecating levity.

rt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootThePuckCoyotes View Post
Wow...everyone is being a little jerky! And in fairness to Dolemite it is true that alot of people are turned off by these boards because people tend to pounce on new posters if they don't agree with them.
What's that supposed to mean? Get your head out of your asshat!

Did Hogan ever bring his son or daughter to the game? I was ready to see a super posedown with the Hulkster on the ice.

Okay -- now I am done getting in on the fun, back to serious poster.

Glad to see Upshall back and Hoggan back to the farm. This little slide is starting to concern me as it's that time of the year when the wheels come off the bus for the Coyotes. Hopefully the Olympic break can reset that slide and they can remain in the playoff hunt.

Guest is offline   Reply With Quote