HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I'm so happy! wake up Souray!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Old
04-20-2004, 03:54 PM
kobe

vCash: 500
I'm so happy! wake up Souray!!!!!!

What a win by the Habs! Against all odds, they pulled it off! Beautiful stuff!
If they want to advance further in the playoffs, they need Souray to play better cuz he's simply playing atrocious hockey. Brutal brutal stuff. Mistake after mistake........

Wake up Souray!

Old
04-20-2004, 06:07 PM
Crosbyfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe
What a win by the Habs! Against all odds, they pulled it off! Beautiful stuff!
If they want to advance further in the playoffs, they need Souray to play better cuz he's simply playing atrocious hockey. Brutal brutal stuff. Mistake after mistake........

Wake up Souray!
Sometimes defenceman rush plays under pressure and when passing it to the intended man it gets intercepted. I think it's kind of like that except I'm not sure who the intended man was supposed to be and it doesn't seem like it's intercepted so much as directly to the Boston forward most open and heading for the slot or otherwise good scoring opportunity. I'm sure a lot of Bruins were thinking "How come Thornton can't set me up this well?"

Old
04-20-2004, 06:15 PM
caper13

i think his shoulder must really bothering him ...mind you i have nothing to base this on .it really looks like he does not want the big hit and just by the way he is moving the puck he seems very tentitive maybe a few days rest will help omp of course.

Closed Thread