HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings v. Sharks: THE OFFICIAL 9th place post game THOUGHTS & TIDBITS

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-12-2010, 02:05 AM
  #76
Cutty Sarkn3ss*
I bet u trade me
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,983
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cutty Sarkn3ss*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
You could start with 3 consecutive turnovers on the same powerplay that killed over a minute. Or how 'bout when he passed the puck straight to a shark on the delayed penalty? When it comes to sustaining offensive pressure, you might as well call him Gozer.
Good point, almost forgot about that

Cutty Sarkn3ss* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:06 AM
  #77
wabwat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: pasadena, ca.
Posts: 6,752
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to wabwat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty Sarkn3ss View Post
Woah dood, pump your brakes on that one. . . It was just a question and I wanted to see his response coming from the point of view that "Brown wasn't that good all along"
he'll probably tell you the same thing.

and Brown wasn't that good all along. about 5 of us have been trying to tell everyone for a long time now.

a few years ago i said that there really wasn't much difference between Brown and Sean Avery and was treated like i had just farted in church.


that doesn't mean any of us 'hate' Dustin Brown. he still has the potential of being one helluva hockey player... once he learns how to play hockey.

and i still think he's the right choice for Captain.



but that still doesn't mean that he doesn't suck.

wabwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:06 AM
  #78
William H Bonney
Registered User
 
William H Bonney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sierra Nevada
Country: United States
Posts: 19,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFKingshomer View Post
Sounds like he's doing exactly what Terry Murray wants.
Yep. I'm surprised more people don't realize that.

William H Bonney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:07 AM
  #79
RightKinger
Registered User
 
RightKinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,591
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bland View Post
Most of the forwards played to their strengths well tonight, but I will continue to blame this ridiculous shoot-first system of Terry Murray's. It neuters the offense by encouraging pointless shots instead of puck posession and better scoring opportunities.
I like the shoot first mentality but not for the scoring lines. That type of mentality is only good for a non scoring line or if your trailing late in a game.

I have been a supporter of Murray since he improved the PK/defense immensely last season but now I'm not so sure. I like a lot of things about him including his mile mannered style but his system is probably not the best fit for a young team with a lot of talented offensive players.

Crawford's system gave the team no real direction and they would just run around most of the time. Murray has a defensive system but this team isn't really built for this type of game. You can't have a team built for offense and say ok we can score goals but defense is a problem so lets fix it by bringing in a defensive coach. You have to coach and play to your strengths as a team. I think the Kings need a coach with a system that teaches discipline and structure without hampering the offensive creativity of the players.

Am I making any sense or just babbling?

RightKinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:08 AM
  #80
ru4reals
Registered User
 
ru4reals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,506
vCash: 500
It seems that we are all very close to Armaggedon! 9th place is not where this team will be if they don't get their A**es together and start winning games. Line changes were aweful. TM is garbage.

ru4reals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:09 AM
  #81
bland
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,878
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by William H Bonney View Post
Yep. I'm surprised more people don't realize that.
I've been saying that part of Brown's problem is that he is TOO coachable. It seems like he wants to please more than he wants to win.

bland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:11 AM
  #82
Zad
HFB Partner
 
Zad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: OC
Country: United States
Posts: 11,916
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RightKinger View Post
I like the shoot first mentality but not for the scoring lines. That type of mentality is only good for a non scoring line or if your trailing late in a game.

I have been a supporter of Murray since he improved the PK/defense immensely last season but now I'm not so sure. I like a lot of things about him including his mile mannered style but his system is probably not the best fit for a young team with a lot of talented offensive players.

Crawford's system gave the team no real direction and they would just run around most of the time. Murray has a defensive system but this team isn't really built for this type of game. You can't have a team built for offense and say ok we can score goals but defense is a problem so lets fix it by bringing in a defensive coach. You have to coach and play to your strengths as a team. I think the Kings need a coach with a system that teaches discipline and structure without hampering the offensive creativity of the players.

Am I making any sense or just babbling?
It's not coaching except for the PP but that is not on Murray from what I understand. But the fix is simple.

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:11 AM
  #83
Cutty Sarkn3ss*
I bet u trade me
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,983
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cutty Sarkn3ss*
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabwat View Post
he'll probably tell you the same thing.

and Brown wasn't that good all along. about 5 of us have been trying to tell everyone for a long time now.

a few years ago i said that there really wasn't much difference between Brown and Sean Avery and was treated like i had just farted in church.


that doesn't mean any of us 'hate' Dustin Brown. he still has the potential of being one helluva hockey player... once he learns how to play hockey.

and i still think he's the right choice for Captain.



but that still doesn't mean that he doesn't suck.
Dood, if you farted in church, I would praise you. . . bad analogy. . for me anyways

Cutty Sarkn3ss* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:12 AM
  #84
bland
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,878
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RightKinger View Post
I like the shoot first mentality but not for the scoring lines. That type of mentality is only good for a non scoring line or if your trailing late in a game.

I have been a supporter of Murray since he improved the PK/defense immensely last season but now I'm not so sure. I like a lot of things about him including his mile mannered style but his system is probably not the best fit for a young team with a lot of talented offensive players.

Crawford's system gave the team no real direction and they would just run around most of the time. Murray has a defensive system but this team isn't really built for this type of game. You can't have a team built for offense and say ok we can score goals but defense is a problem so lets fix it by bringing in a defensive coach. You have to coach and play to your strengths as a team. I think the Kings need a coach with a system that teaches discipline and structure without hampering the offensive creativity of the players.

Am I making any sense or just babbling?
Nope, I gotcha, and that is an issue for Murray. Even as recently as today he stated that successful teams stick to the system regardless of personnel, which is probably why he seems so intent on breaking up line combinations every period.

He wants the Kings to adapt to his style of play, which begs the question: Is it still possible for an NHL team to win in that style of an offense in this day and age?

bland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:13 AM
  #85
aegwillnotwinthecup*
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Country: United States
Posts: 4,392
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RightKinger View Post
I like the shoot first mentality but not for the scoring lines. That type of mentality is only good for a non scoring line or if your trailing late in a game.

I have been a supporter of Murray since he improved the PK/defense immensely last season but now I'm not so sure. I like a lot of things about him including his mile mannered style but his system is probably not the best fit for a young team with a lot of talented offensive players.

Crawford's system gave the team no real direction and they would just run around most of the time. Murray has a defensive system but this team isn't really built for this type of game. You can't have a team built for offense and say ok we can score goals but defense is a problem so lets fix it by bringing in a defensive coach. You have to coach and play to your strengths as a team. I think the Kings need a coach with a system that teaches discipline and structure without hampering the offensive creativity of the players.

Am I making any sense or just babbling?
No, you're talking about Mike Babcock, but unfortunately he coaches another team.

That Red Wings loss was seriously the nail in the coffin. This is going to snowball fast. I really hate to sound reactionary, because one game usually never means that much. But it did. When we play Anaheim on Thursday, who has won four straight, we're going to be sitting in ninth, which will have a huge effect on this team's mental toughness. Outside of that Detroit loss, I can't recall a game since the 05/06 Buffalo drubbing that so completely tore this team to pieces and basically snowballed the season prematurely.

aegwillnotwinthecup* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:13 AM
  #86
Zad
HFB Partner
 
Zad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: OC
Country: United States
Posts: 11,916
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bland View Post
Nope, I gotcha, and that is an issue for Murray. Even as recently as today he stated that successful teams stick to the system regardless of personnel, which is probably why he seems so intent on breaking up line combinations every period.

He wants the Kings to adapt to his style of play, which begs the question: Is it still possible for an NHL team to win in that style of an offense in this day and age?
Considering the Kings were in 1st place in the West, the answer is perhaps.

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:15 AM
  #87
William H Bonney
Registered User
 
William H Bonney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sierra Nevada
Country: United States
Posts: 19,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bland View Post
I've been saying that part of Brown's problem is that he is TOO coachable. It seems like he wants to please more than he wants to win.
That's a good point and I'd agree. I think Brown is okay as captain but he'd be a great one if he got back to playing as he did before Murray got here. Ever since Murray got here, Brown got the C and Lombardi/Murray kept publicly challenging him to become a star, he's lost his game.

Brown's top line potential was never more than a Shane Doan type, which is fine.

William H Bonney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:15 AM
  #88
Cutty Sarkn3ss*
I bet u trade me
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,983
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cutty Sarkn3ss*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
Considering the Kings were in 1st place in the West, the answer is perhaps.
I see that you went back to your old avatar . . . kinda makes me sads

Cutty Sarkn3ss* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:17 AM
  #89
William H Bonney
Registered User
 
William H Bonney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sierra Nevada
Country: United States
Posts: 19,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
Considering the Kings were in 1st place in the West, the answer is perhaps.
Too short of a sample size. The Blues also made the playoffs last year due to a good run and that was with Andy Murray.

William H Bonney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:18 AM
  #90
bland
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,878
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
Considering the Kings were in 1st place in the West, the answer is perhaps.
Fast or slow starts aren't always reflective of the truth. One could just as easily say that as soon as most teams started to congeal and play their systems, they have learned how to limit the Kings effectiveness.

I think "shot-first menality" = "hope-first mentality". Shoot that much and you are just hoping that things go right instead of bearing down and making them happen.

bland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:20 AM
  #91
Zad
HFB Partner
 
Zad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: OC
Country: United States
Posts: 11,916
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegwillnotwinthecup View Post
No, you're talking about Mike Babcock, but unfortunately he coaches another team.

That Red Wings loss was seriously the nail in the coffin. This is going to snowball fast. I really hate to sound reactionary, because one game usually never means that much. But it did. When we play Anaheim on Thursday, who has won four straight, we're going to be sitting in ninth, which will have a huge effect on this team's mental toughness. Outside of that Detroit loss, I can't recall a game since the 05/06 Buffalo drubbing that so completely tore this team to pieces and basically snowballed the season prematurely.
Not a snowball's chance in hell this happens. The Kings may not make the playoffs but they are not tanking this season. The few players that lack heart won't drag this team down this season.

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:31 AM
  #92
BigKing
Spot Picker
 
BigKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Belmont Shore, CA
Posts: 3,446
vCash: 500
My buddy sitting next to me says to me as Brown gets the puck to enter the zone on the poer play "He's going to turn it over isn't he?".

He proceeded to turn it over 3 times.

He is really awful and when everyone said this team needed to pick up another Top-6 forward in the Summer, everyone should have been saying they needed two Top-6 forwards because Brown is not one of those. He continues to get worse and worse since he got blown up by Moreau last season...it's as if Moreau "Time Cop'd" him or something: he has turned into Ethan Moreau but exchanged toughness for diving skills.

Anyways, we all knew they were going to lose tonight but kudos for not embarassing themselves.

Jones is ****ing awful and he did try his best to give back that goal he scored.

Martinez does not want to get hit and brilliantly iced the puck twice while the 4th line was out there because he was afraid to get hit. SOFT.

Speaking of the 4th line, Murray had Ivanans/Moller/Lawman out there at the same time as Martinez/Jones!! I know, let's put our worst players all out there at the same time!! By the way, that line got scored on by San Jose's craptastic 4th line and Ivanans once again asked for a fight, didn't get it, and then DID NOTHING TO ****ING MAKE ONE HAPPEN!!! (in my best Kinison "you live in a ****ing desert" voice) YOU ARE A ****ING ENFORCER!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ENFORCE!!! GO WHERE THE FIGHTS ARE!!!! A KEY MEMBER OF THIS TEAM IS OUT BECAUSE YOU ARE ****ING WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I am losing faith with the coaching staff and seriously...Murray panicked tonight with the line combinations. Dominated the Detroit game and then slept walk through the Blues game but lost each game by a goal. Tonight, it was obvious these guiys weren't used to playing with each other and they didn't start looking decent until the 3rd period.

I needed 10 points out of this homestand and that is now impossible. I expect to lose to SJ again and Buffalo is always a pain in the ass. They must win this game against Anaheim on Thursday.

Not to be entirely negative, I will say Ersberg was good. Still a lot of games left but the defense is a ****ing joke right now and losing Greene is HUGE. O'Donnell looked slow all night because, well, he is really slow. I've been disgracing Modry by calling Jones "Modry" and A Martinez is nowhere close to his actor namesake in the toughness department.

Olympic break can not come soon enough.

BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:32 AM
  #93
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go
 
Kurrilino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,533
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
( i fill in exactly the same text like the last game )

+ this games lineup..........

i mean to figure out this lineup will never score is not that difficult.
I hate these armchair gm's and coaches..... but i transfer slowly into one of them.
It comes very often to my mind... how the hell did Murray manage it to be get a NHL coach...........
He should be an assistant coach at beat.
I would be fine with him doing the defense assistant coach or something but a Team coach ????????
I even can't believe that Lombardi letting this happen....
I'm a big supporter of Lombardi but he has to pull the break in near future.
Unfortunately he left a backdoor for himself to tell the guys we are 1 year ahead of the time plan............


I tell you what Mr. Lombardi
you can put your ****ing time plan where the sun never shines...

The damage that is done to this team will need years to fix.
And not enough of that, the young guys pick that crap up and think this is NHL hockey.
Murray belongs to be punched in the face for teaching these gay board battles.
Seriously..... to see this crap makes me high blood pressure.
the last games i catch guys like Moller picking up that ****ing crap......
The next thing........... our defense coach.......
A guy who is not able to hold himself in the NHL as a defender is teaching the young guns how to defend???????
**** you........... who is next????
Former Matt Johnson taking over the offensive coach?????
Gretzky becomes the body contact coach???????

What the hell is Komton or whatever this guys name is, doing??????
Absolutely everyone is laughing about your PP positioning.....
My friends making fun on me because i follow absolute a franchise
who owns absolute clueless leader.
I know at least 20 guys here in Calgary who could take over Komptons job immediately.
Thank god there is not to much interior left in my girlfriends house after the Habs game.

**** you Mr. Lombardi

You did such a nice Job until today........ don't destroy it with ****ing little games and holding on useless coaches ????

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:32 AM
  #94
KingsRule
Registered User
 
KingsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SoCal
Country: United States
Posts: 2,952
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to KingsRule
i got tickets in 215 for ten bucks and drove all the way from Palmdale to see this game, on a work night as well. I knew wed probably lose, but didnt care because i wanted to see my boys!

Yea theyre not winning right now. Theyll get in the playoffs, everyone chill and stop acting like lemmings walking off the cliff!

KingsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:34 AM
  #95
Beauty, eh?
Not sure if serious.
 
Beauty, eh?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southern California
Country: United States
Posts: 5,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrilino View Post
( i fill in exactly the same text like the last game )

+ this games lineup..........

i mean to figure out this lineup will never score is not that difficult.
I hate these armchair gm's and coaches..... but i transfer slowly into one of them.
It comes very often to my mind... how the hell did Murray manage it to be get a NHL coach...........
He should be an assistant coach at beat.
I would be fine with him doing the defense assistant coach or something but a Team coach ????????
I even can't believe that Lombardi letting this happen....
I'm a big supporter of Lombardi but he has to pull the break in near future.
Unfortunately he left a backdoor for himself to tell the guys we are 1 year ahead of the time plan............


I tell you what Mr. Lombardi
you can put your ****ing time plan where the sun never shines...

The damage that is done to this team will need years to fix.
And not enough of that, the young guys pick that crap up and think this is NHL hockey.
Murray belongs to be punched in the face for teaching these gay board battles.
Seriously..... to see this crap makes me high blood pressure.
the last games i catch guys like Moller picking up that ****ing crap......
The next thing........... our defense coach.......
A guy who is not able to hold himself in the NHL as a defender is teaching the young guns how to defend???????
**** you........... who is next????
Former Matt Johnson taking over the offensive coach?????
Gretzky becomes the body contact coach???????

What the hell is Komton or whatever this guys name is, doing??????
Absolutely everyone is laughing about your PP positioning.....
My friends making fun on me because i follow absolute a franchise
who owns absolute clueless leader.
I know at least 20 guys here in Calgary who could take over Komptons job immediately.
Thank god there is not to much interior left in my girlfriends house after the Habs game.

**** you Mr. Lombardi

You did such a nice Job until today........ don't destroy it with ****ing little games and holding on useless coaches ????


Beauty, eh? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:35 AM
  #96
KingsVision
HFB Partner
 
KingsVision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 2,925
vCash: 500
01/11/10 - Post Game - Kings



Kings Vision brings you exclusive interviews. Brown, Ersberg, Kopitar and Murray of the Kings spoke with the media following the game on 1/11/10.

Click HERE to watch!

01/11/10 - Post Game - Sharks



Kings Vision brings you exclusive interviews. Heatley, Nabokov, Boyle and Coach McLellan of the Sharks spoke with the media following the game on 1/11/10.

Click HERE to watch!

KingsVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:36 AM
  #97
RightKinger
Registered User
 
RightKinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,591
vCash: 500
Things just aren't going the Kings way right (losing one goal games). The Kings were winning these games earlier in the season and it was unrealistic to think that they could have kept up that type of winning percentage in one goal games for the whole season. We all know they aren't playing poorly except for maybe the St. Louis game which was kind of a weird game anyway with the early goal. I'm still pretty confident in this team and I like Murray. I just think the Kings would be better off finding a guy with a system that the Kings players fit into instead of trying to force them to play a style that they are just not suited to play.

RightKinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:37 AM
  #98
KingsRule
Registered User
 
KingsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SoCal
Country: United States
Posts: 2,952
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to KingsRule
Quote:
Originally Posted by RightKinger View Post
Things just aren't going the Kings way right (losing one goal games). The Kings were winning these games earlier in the season and it was unrealistic to think that they could have kept up that type of winning percentage in one goal games for the whole season. We all know they aren't playing poorly except for maybe the St. Louis game which was kind of a weird game anyway with the early goal. I'm still pretty confident in this team and I like Murray. I just think the Kings would be better off finding a guy with a system that the Kings players fit into instead of trying to force them to play a style that they are just not suited to play.

KingsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:38 AM
  #99
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go
 
Kurrilino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,533
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty, eh? View Post
don't laugh at me.........
My Girlfriend has trouble to keep me away from sharp items and Rocky Mountain cliffs

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2010, 02:40 AM
  #100
Zad
HFB Partner
 
Zad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: OC
Country: United States
Posts: 11,916
vCash: 500
Everything, I mean EVERYTHING you wanted to know about Brown as a leader can be read in his post game interview with Hammond.

Quote:
Dustin Brown’s postgame thoughts…

(on the game…)
BROWN: “I think we played better tonight, but if we stick with that game plan that we had tonight, obviously we need a better result. It is all about results right now. That was a hell of a lot better than the St. Louis game, and we have to build on that. That is a good team, and they had a couple of chances that they capitalized on, and we had some good chances and missed. That is the difference when you play a good team late in the season, and that is something we need to build on.”


(on the one-goal losses, and whether it’s now a psychological thing…)
BROWN: “I think it’s a scoring thing. We were scoring a lot at the beginning of the year, and I think teams, they go through that as a collective group. Sometimes it comes easy and you find the back of the net every game. It seems, as of late, it has been really tough for us to find that, even if we are getting the chances. We’ve got to try and stay positive. It does not do any good to be negative at this point of the year.”

(on missing out on points at this point in the season…)
BROWN: “That’s something that’s going to happen more at the end of the year, depending on our situation at that time. Right now, we look at the board and we know it’s tight, but we don’t look back at games in October and say, `We could have had that one.’ Right now, we just focus on a game-to-game basis.”
I wrote this on Hammond's site, but I'll share it here as well.

Read that interview carefully. Then, think about this.

He says nothing of his several turnovers and giveaways

He says nothing of his horrible, bad angle shots

He says nothing of him single handedly killing the momentum on no less than 3 offensive zone rushes

I don't mean specifically, but grow up man. You played like **** and you have been playing like **** for 90% of the games since last season.

No personal responsibility.

No personal accountability.

General, boiler plate jargon at a time when the team needs inspiration, its leaders to step up, take personal ownership, accountability and excel in their own games while elevating those of others.

Embarrassing.

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.