HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Please delete as source

Old
01-17-2010, 05:10 PM
Andrew Mack

vCash: 500
+1 to this thread. I cannot stand that fraud. But I suppose reading his site is a lot like reading your horoscope. It is a complete waste of time but still some people like to do it.

Andrew Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2010, 05:20 PM
hullsy47

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyBeatsTheWiz View Post
If you want him to lose credibility as a source, don't link to him. The more hits his website receives, the better for him.
what sourses does eklund really have?21 of 30 NHL teams had scouts at the windsor /barrie junior game this past thursday.if eklund is so connected he hear real rumors ,and these scouts know alot more than they let on.one thing eklund has i no toronto source as 1 scout stated .brian burke alone leaks anything to the press.every other MLSE employee is apparently under a gag rule not to discuss trades or particular players .so unless eklund is talking directly brian burke he has no toronto source!!!!.

hullsy47 is offline   Reply With Quote