HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What's your hope for the playoff?

Old
01-23-2010, 05:33 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
If we could qualify for the post-season and win one home game, we should all be doing nude cartwheels down our streets, banging pots and pans together, celebrating an incredible feat.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2010, 10:21 AM
zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
If we could qualify for the post-season and win one home game, we should all be doing nude cartwheels down our streets, banging pots and pans together, celebrating an incredible feat.
Count me in.

zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Blue Liner

I really hope they can find a way to get in. First and foremost, it's nice to see different teams make it rather than the usual suspects. It also just makes for a great story given what this team has already been able to do this season given everything that went on both on and off the ice. Plus, I have to think it'll give a boost to the fan base. Once your team is in the playoffs you really have no reason not to support that and finally get sold on the fact that your organization is heading in the right direction and taking a step forward. Regardless of who they play, I'd definitely find myself going to their games if they were to make it in. (I do hit up some regular season games as well). I'm a Coyotes fan until it involves a certain other team. I'm really pulling for them, though, and I see no reason they shouldn't be able to hold on and get in. Once you're there, anything can happen, but for this organization just getting there is a big step in the right direction.

Blue Liner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Alamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
This. We have not made the playoffs in literally forever. You need to reach the post season before you even think about advancing in it...
That being said, It is ALWAYS the Wild card Defensive teams that can cause an upset.

Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote