HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hall added to US roster

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-21-2004, 03:04 AM
  #1
hillbilly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 1,592
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to hillbilly
Hall added to US roster

for the world champianships

hillbilly is offline  
Old
04-21-2004, 11:50 AM
  #2
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,454
vCash: 500
from looking at our roster...it looks like we're not taking this as seriously as some other nations are. canada, finland, slovakia, czech republic...some of these rosters read like all star lists. when ex-preds prospect Brett Hauer is on your blue line...you have to question how much impact your team is going to make. No real scoring punch, either.

__________________
www.thepredatorial.com

barrytrotzsneck is offline  
Old
04-21-2004, 01:11 PM
  #3
hillbilly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 1,592
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to hillbilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
from looking at our roster...it looks like we're not taking this as seriously as some other nations are. canada, finland, slovakia, czech republic...some of these rosters read like all star lists. when ex-preds prospect Brett Hauer is on your blue line...you have to question how much impact your team is going to make. No real scoring punch, either.
do we have a 6th d-man yet? if not I think Brooks Orpik would be a nice edition

hillbilly is offline  
Old
04-21-2004, 10:27 PM
  #4
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,454
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly
do we have a 6th d-man yet? if not I think Brooks Orpik would be a nice edition

i think paul martin or brian rafalski would be a better choice, though. hell, mark eaton would have been perfect, if he was willing.

barrytrotzsneck is offline  
Old
04-21-2004, 10:41 PM
  #5
hillbilly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 1,592
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to hillbilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
i think paul martin or brian rafalski would be a better choice, though. hell, mark eaton would have been perfect, if he was willing.
so far only 5 people on the U.S. D roster, atleast I think. I still think Orpik would be a good choice. Eaton would be a good choice to.

hillbilly is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.